Favorite bar on Equinox?

sunsetme

Afternoon at the Sunset bar with a pina colada and a cigar and a good book.

Passport bar before dinner for a light drink .

Martini bar after dinner for an espresso martini and great music in the atrium.

Sky lounge for their wacky horoscope drinks and dancing late at night.

Craft Social for cider when there's sports on the TVs.

World Class bar when i feel like drinking something fun that i cant get anywhere else on or off the ship.

Cafe al Bacio anytime i need to recharge and relax, with anything caffeinated, alcohol or not.

Edited by Smmessineo
  • Like 2

World Class Bar.  Pre dinner.   You can actually hold a conversation with someone.   Martini Bar, although it's fun and lively, is so loud you have to scream to the person next to you to chat.   I also find the drinks a lot more consistent at the World Class Bar. 

Sunset Bar for an afternoon frozen drink.  

I agree with what Smmessineo said.  I could not have said it better.  By the way, one of the comments in comparing the S-Class of ships, of which the Equinox is one, with the new Edge class of ships, is that there are many more bars staged throughout the S-Class of ships, than the Edge class.  The Edge class has a lot of bars, but many seem to be congregated around the main central part of the ship, not spread out throughout the ship.   

And, Smmessineo forgot to mention the Ensemble Lounge, which is a nice place to go to have a drink and listen to some soft romantic music later in the evening.   

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, marieps said:

The World Class Bar also makes the pear drink unique to Sushi on 5.  It's not one the WCB menu, but they may make it for you.  It's delish, as is the Celebrity 10.

Great info! I never dine at Sushi on 5 , so i feel like i miss out on their drink selection. I'll ask for the pear drink at World Class in December !

• Like 1

I agree with others here, the Ensemble Lounge is nice ,too. Sometimes we go there when music is scheduled, it's a nice intimate setting .

I thought my earlier post was getting too long-winded so I left out a few 😀

A personal favorite is to spend the morning on one of the double loungers in the Solarium with a nice cold drink from the pool bar. A Tequila Sunrise definitely counts as a breakfast beverage.

And the rare hours that it is open, Slush right outside the Solarium starboard side has delicious frozen drinks. A real treat only available on the Equinox and I think the Eclipse.

Can you tell we make very very good use of our drink package😋

Edited by Smmessineo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

World Class bar when i feel like drinking something fun that i cant get anywhere else on or off the ship.

Cafe al Bacio anytime i need to recharge and relax, with anything caffeinated, alcohol or not.

Knows the Equinox well..sounds like me. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

That's what I call a full day!

• Haha 1

We've not sailed on Equinox, but we're about to, and we've sailed on Reflection.

We love Sunset Bar in the afternoon.  Just relaxation at its best. As much as I want to enjoy the Mast Bar to be around to pool activity, the music would get cranked up so loud that I'd have to leave, and Sunset provided lovely refuge. 

At night, it's something of a toss-up between Martini Bar and Ensemble. That decision is a matter of mood and what music is playing. 

We had a hard time enjoying the World Class Bar on Reflection. The drinks may have been interesting, but we felt like we were sitting out in the middle of the shops. We'll give it another try on Equinox, of course. An open mind pays off and all that. 

We're looking forward to Craft Social. It'll be our first time to see one. 

• Like 1