Refillable Mugs

rsquirrel

44 minutes ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Well...pre-covid you did. We didn't see them on our August Emerald cruise.

we got them on REGAL in January - well, we actually got 2 each - one each from original booked cabin and then another each when we got the comped upgrade after boarding

sailing is so refreshing - Coca-Cola

• Like 1

I prefer it when they don’t give me the insulated cup.  If they give us them, my wife wants to bring them home and put them in an over-crowded cabinet where they will sit for years.  And we don’t use these cups on board —I want a regular glass when enjoying a beverage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mike45LC said:

I prefer it when they don’t give me the insulated cup.  If they give us them, my wife wants to bring them home and put them in an over-crowded cabinet where they will sit for years.  And we don’t use these cups on board —I want a regular glass when enjoying a beverage.

Still have and still use the princess cup I got with my soda package 9 years ago, hoping to get a new one in January with my plus package.  

18 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

So true.

We've got a shelf filled with them and never used even one at home.

2 hours ago, Dar & Bob said:

That said I don't like carrying it around and with the Medallion we had them deliver drinks so we wouldn't have used them. 

I was not able to use the Medallion App to get drinks delivered (“connectivity issues” that they could not solve), but why would I want to carry around a cup AND HAVE TO WASH IT or carry it around dirty and sticky all day?  How is the plastic cup better than the glass that Princess provides at the bars?

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2022 at 12:47 AM, rsquirrel said:

Does anyone have any photos of the mugs as this is our first Princess Cruise.

This is what we received in April on the Grand (obviously we never even unwrapped them for use).

20220923_112330.thumb.jpg.596958104476302946f3801876d1cc7f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I was not able to use the Medallion App to get drinks delivered (“connectivity issues” that they could not solve), but why would I want to carry around a cup AND HAVE TO WASH IT or carry it around dirty and sticky all day?  How is the plastic cup better than the glass that Princess provides at the bars?

Most people just consider it a souvenir and take it home with them...but I agree, I would not want to carry one around!