2 days @ Coco Cay

I am not aware of any cruises that spend more than 1 day at CocoCay.

There have some rare cases where the ship docked there more than once when some ships were denied entry to other islands due to amount of covid cases onboard.

I could be wrong and maybe you will find one. 

12 minutes ago, bravesfan19 said:

I’ve been looking online, but can’t find any cruises on RCCL that spend more than 1 day @ Coco Cay. I thought they were offering cruises that spent multiple days @ Coco Cay? I would love a shorter cruise that spent 2/3 days just going there. 

Can always do a 3 and 4-night B2B although that isn't a "shorter" cruise of course. We did one in July and going to Cococay twice was one of the main reasons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There are a couple out there but I have not seen any sites thatr\ allow you to search for that

update.

there were 40 itineraries that initially offered 2 stops on MN and NV but that was in 2019 and that was changed I believe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bravesfan19 said:

Ok thanks, that explains why I couldn’t find any. We have a toddler & he would be fine spending an entire 7 day cruise there. I was just hoping to stay multiple days for him. 

Sounds like an all-inclusive vacation might be a good idea. Try a Beaches resort in Turks and Caicos, or the one in Negril Jamaica. 

• Like 1

I could appreciate wanting a mini stay there. I couldn't imagine that being a good business decision for Royal though. The island can only handle so many ships. I would guess they would make more money with fresh ships coming in vs people hanging around.

4 hours ago, RandomUser123 said:

It is called Perfect Day at CocoCay, not Perfect Days at CocoCay.

5 hours ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

As far as I know, RC isn't offering any overnight stays at Cocoa Cay.

Before we all go slamming the OP, I was on a cruise since the restart that had two port calls at CocoCay. So, RCCL does have them from time to time. They did not overnight there, it was two successive days. They just went out to sea to make water, dump sewage and open shops. I do not see any of those itineraries currently offered. But there are Perfect Days at CocoCay. 

• Like 2

I wouldn't have thought this before our last cruise, but I can easily see spending two days at CC.  One day would be for the water park and various activities, the second would be relaxation/different activities.  There's just so much to do there.  

5 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

There are some that go to Coco Cay and Labadee though

True. we are on one that does both Coco Cay and Labadee on Harmony on 10/16. And, Mariner 5-night cruises do both. We were on a five nighter on Mariner that did two days at Coco Cay in August, but that was because of a medical issue that prevented us from making it to Labadee

Gonna toot my own horn here.... We had a 2-night stay at Coco Cay last July on Adventure of the Seas out of Nassau. Mask free too before they put it back in place in August. Never been on cruise where masks were mandatory and have done 3 during the pandemic! 

Edited by Moltar

19 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Before we all go slamming the OP, I was on a cruise since the restart that had two port calls at CocoCay. So, RCCL does have them from time to time. They did not overnight there, it was two successive days. They just went out to sea to make water, dump sewage and open shops. I do not see any of those itineraries currently offered. But there are Perfect Days at CocoCay. 

I apologize if my comment came off as slamming the OP, it was meant as a joke. With that said if there was ever an itinerary that offered multiple days at Coco Cay then I would certainly jump on it if the timing worked for me. 

19 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Those were unique itineraries specifically tied to accelerate the restart. 

And they did go out to sea to start, but later overnighted there at CocoCay.