Anyone notice any Black Friday deals on drink packages or excursions?

kimberlym4

I was able to cancel several items just now and rebook for cheaper. 

Biggest deal I see right now is Thrill Water Park for $43 and the Beach Club at $88. Dining packages did not drop. Drink package did drop to $67.99 plus gratuity of course. 

What do you all think about the Coco Cay prices I listed above? 

Gotta love Dynamic Pricing.  Makes you feel all fuzzy all over.   124 bucks for Coco Beach Club and 67.99 plus gratuity for Dlx Drink Package.   Over 1100 for drink package for 7 days.  The only thing of value is lunch at Chops for 25 with gratuity and Jaime's for 20 with gratuity.   This is for April 2023 on Anthem.

16 hours ago, colesc15 said:

Finally got into the planner and now I have three pending internet purchases on my credit card but none actually went through on the website. Says to call them. Yeah no thanks. 

Same thing for me.  Drink package doesn't show in purchase history, nor did I receive an email confirmation, but by golly it hit my credit card already!

Some of my prior purchases were showing as the same percentage off but lower actual prices. Overall, I saved $43 more than the previous best prices YTD.

I repriced the classic soda package for two from $148.40 to $131.88.

I repriced the 100 photo package from $136.99 to $124.99.

I repriced the private photo session from to $164.99 to $149.99.

The Baha Mar + Waterpark excursion was 30% off, which seems like a fantastic deal at 118.99 per person. The day passes alone without transportation are $160. We haven't been there since the water park was built, but we are super excited to go back.

1 hour ago, funfetti said:

Some of my prior purchases were showing as the same percentage off but lower actual prices. Overall, I saved $43 more than the previous best prices YTD.

I repriced the classic soda package for two from $148.40 to $131.88.

I repriced the 100 photo package from $136.99 to $124.99.

I repriced the private photo session from to $164.99 to $149.99.

The Baha Mar + Waterpark excursion was 30% off, which seems like a fantastic deal at 118.99 per person. The day passes alone without transportation are $160. We haven't been there since the water park was built, but we are super excited to go back.

Do you know if the Baha Waterpark excursion through RCI includes transportation to and from the resort?

43 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

Btw it would be a nicer experience if all Customers were treated equally on all pricing ...sometime it looks and feels like an Easter egg hunt 

Start hunting at a minute past midnight on the day the sale starts. 

That is what I have learned thru this. 

2 hours ago, funfetti said:

Glad you've said that as I bought it on a Wim. We haven't been to Nassau but we're struggling on what to do with a 1 and a 4 year old. This seems to have a good mix of infant water slides, kids slides and the adult stuff. 

I got it on what seems to be a glitch of £99 instead of 114. If I added 1 and paid I got that price, adding more than 1 person at time changed the price

25 minutes ago, Aaron3 said:

Glad you've said that as I bought it on a Wim. We haven't been to Nassau but we're struggling on what to do with a 1 and a 4 year old. This seems to have a good mix of infant water slides, kids slides and the adult stuff. 

I got it on what seems to be a glitch of £99 instead of 114. If I added 1 and paid I got that price, adding more than 1 person at time changed the price

We're taking our 3 year old. I think the kids are going to love the flamingos, fish, and touch tanks at the main resort complex too.

Hi - apologies, I am new to cruising/Royal Caribbean (1 cruise in 2019 but can't remember cost!).  Can you tell me whether €19/day for Zoom internet is good value?  Do I need ship internet to book shows etc. when we go on board? Thanks

Edited by Brehede
Missing

3 hours ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

Start hunting at a minute past midnight on the day the sale starts. 

That is what I have learned thru this. 

so true.  I get up 4am EST with my dogs to go for my am jog then drink my coffee and check the cruise planner sales on Royal.