Anyone having issues with payment for Black Friday?

LuCruise

kikkib-if that is the case then probably all the offers on there are the same? If so that is really underhanded. Its their cruise line but I don't have to sail it. Still can't get past the age limits on shore excursions especially in Cozumel. Just came off 14 days on Princess-more and more it is what cruising on Royal  used to be. I couldn't hold the page long enough to read the fine print-kept going away.

7 hours ago, nolegirl01 said:

I saw the Deluxe Bev. Package for 62.99 this morning.... Now it's at 67.99. I called them and asked about that and they couldn't honor the 62.99, sucks! They can only do the 67.99 price.

On the app, it's priced at 72.99... They can't figure it out.

So I am now in trouble with my husband!  I was finally able to get into the website/cruise planner to order (at 4:10 pm Pacific time).  However, I had the same problem many discussed before regarding it saying that they couldn't charge your card and to try another card.  So I did and received the same message 4 times...  My husband comes into the office and asks me why we have 4 charges pending to RCI. Ick!

Great fun!  So don't click the "charge your card" button more than once, even if it says that it didn't take your card.  (Hopefully, I should be able to remove those charges eventually).

Kathy

• Like 2

any suggestions?

On the monday cruise (11/21) and today is the last day I can order the excursions.   It let me cancel everything I had but now I can't order - same error as everyone else.   

Little bit mad if I lose all my excursions and drink and dining packages

2 minutes ago, brucechase said:

any suggestions?

On the monday cruise (11/21) and today is the last day I can order the excursions.   It let me cancel everything I had but now I can't order - same error as everyone else.   

Little bit mad if I lose all my excursions and drink and dining packages

You may very well end up in that situation. 😞   Try calling--although apparently that could be a wait of hours and hours and you still wouldn't get what you are trying to purchase.  

31 minutes ago, kathylynnt said:

So I am now in trouble with my husband!  I was finally able to get into the website/cruise planner to order (at 4:10 pm Pacific time).  However, I had the same problem many discussed before regarding it saying that they couldn't charge your card and to try another card.  So I did and received the same message 4 times...  My husband comes into the office and asks me why we have 4 charges pending to RCI. Ick!

Great fun!  So don't click the "charge your card" button more than once, even if it says that it didn't take your card.  (Hopefully, I should be able to remove those charges eventually).

Kathy

oops, did the same thing. May have to check my VISA account.😱

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kathylynnt said:

Kathy

I went and check my cc thankfully no pending charges so no need to say anything to hubby

• Haha 1

I was able to try and reserve "The Key" but I get, We're sorry. We couldn't complete your request but are working to fix the issue.

I took a screen shot if I needed it for later but now what? Sign out and hope for the best that it fixes itself? What a mess.

Now the website is down again.

just call crown and anchor and he said that my order went through.   I checked my credit card and it has been charged a total of 10 times on that one and 2 times on another that I added and tried.   I'm sure I can argue them but I am way over $4000 in pending charges for refreshment, internet, and swimming with the pigs.     I really hope these pigs are worth that 🐖

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, bcrace said:

Same here for my June 30 Alaska cruise - it's acting like my credit card information is invalid and I can't complete the purchase.

Check your online cc statement. It kept doing that to me, and now it appears I have 4 pending charges and still don't have a completed purchase. 

Grr.  Had my cart loaded with stuff and then the site went down again!  So frustrating.  I was able to go through the app and get one but that’s it.  Does Royal want my money or not!  I still have more to shop for plus I finally got the DH to sit with me and help me pick excursions which he doesn’t like to take the time to do.  

3 minutes ago, jstewie23 said:

Just loaded correctly for me. The stuff I had in my cart this morning was still there with the sale price. It processed fine when I checked out. Miracle...

I only purchased the water package but yep.. it's there.  Not going for 72.99 for UDP.  I will just have to make my 4 Diamond daily vouchers make due!

1 hour ago, kathylynnt said:

Kathy

Yep. I’ve been double charged, but the items are still in the cart. 

• Thanks 1

I was having the same issue with a soda package for my son (charge wouldn't go through after multiple attempts, but now have several pending charges on my cc).  But I went to the app and was able to buy it successfully there.

But the deluxe beverage package is now back to buy one, get one free.  Thankfully I was able to snag it last night when it was 35% off.  Only saw it at that price for a few minutes, and it was hell trying to complete the purchase, but I have the confirmation so they better honor it!

Ugh, I've been trying all day.  Have a pending charge in my amex, and it still showing in my cart since this morning.  Just went to the app now and tried to buy and it is saying I'm entering a bad cc number.  Tried 3 different cards with the same response.  Hopefully it will still be 30% off for a few days.  UDP dale price is still at $78 (down from 84.  Whoopie?)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, nolegirl01 said:

I saw the Deluxe Bev. Package for 62.99 this morning.... Now it's at 67.99. I called them and asked about that and they couldn't honor the 62.99, sucks! They can only do the 67.99 price.

I called about the same thing, initially saw the price at $62.99 and when I tried to purchase it, the screen went to the "Gone Sailing" message, except now the price listed is $72.99, not $67.99.  I was on hold for 4 1/2 hours with RCI and they told me there is nothing they can do about the price, to just keep checking and maybe it will go down again.  This is ridiculous!

It finally works now. I noticed some significant cuts in prices on excursions for our upcoming cruise out of Southampton next summer. I was not only able to purchase more excursions and activities onboard, but also cancelled some excursions and re-booked them at a cheaper price. I maintain a spreadsheet that displays differences in prices and do price checks almost daily.