Stateroom Liquor Purchasing is BACK!!!

Riles34

19 hours ago, groundloop said:

I think what was mentioned was that pre-cruise liquor would be back on the Carnival site beginning Dec. 1.

And I've just wasted a good half hour scrolling through John Heald's FB page looking for this and have yet to find it.  Oh well, I guess we'll know tomorrow if it's true.

I talked with my PVP yesterday and he confirmed the one bottle per room on 7+days. He said it should be added to the website this week. I have searched today and have yet to find it...

Bravo!  Now on the site. Can purchase a liter of liquor for the room now. Yes, more expensive than if you were buying at home, but come on, you have to let them make a profit. Cruise companies are bleeding money these days from the pandemic. I, for one, am thankful!

Edited by mimito4

11 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

True that. They still have time to add it to the site before the 1st of December is in the rearview mirror. We don't sail until April so we have time.

I hope they get it together because I sail Saturday. If they post tomorrow would I be able to buy it and have it Saturday?

Showing for my Jan cruise, they tottally jacked all the prices up though! If you thought they were expensive before, it's rediculous now. Straight gouging, no other way to say it. I paid $120 for Patron last time, now $180, even the basic stuff is now $135, rediculous. 🤑

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$150.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$150.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$165.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$175.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$180.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$190.00

Add to Cart
Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mimito4 said:

Bravo!  Now on the site. Can purchase a liter of liquor for the room now. Yes, more expensive than if you were buying at home, but come on, you have to let them make a profit. Cruise companies are bleeding money these days from the pandemic. I, for one, am thankful!

In our March and May cruise a liter of Bacardi on the site was $105, now $135.  Bacardi prices have been very consistent, this is too much of an increase. 

1 hour ago, cruisingguy007 said:
LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$125.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$135.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$150.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$150.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$165.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$175.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$180.00

Add to Cart

LIQUOR

$190.00

Add to Cart

Just penny pinching at this point! I will be bringing my own booze. I have a way....

• Haha 1

I don't think I will be paying those prices. Jump it 10$ but 30-50$?!? no way! They are going to price themselves out of the business. All inclusive resorts are smiling right now! Carnival use to be great for the money all around, I guess I will just have to put the money in my pocket and love fake orange juice! lol.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sparks1093 said:
16 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

I don't think I will be paying those prices. Jump it 10$ but 30-50$?!? no way! They are going to price themselves out of the business. All inclusive resorts are smiling right now! Carnival use to be great for the money all around, I guess I will just have to put the money in my pocket and love fake orange juice! lol.

Same here.  I just checked out the price for Bacardi White - $135 plus $24.30 delivery fees for a total of $159.30.  No Way In Hell.

10 hours ago, RockinRobin said:

Wow!  If I did the math correctly, that comes out to about $10 for a two ounce pour. (60ml)  No thanks!

What's the current on-board bar-price for a doubleshot of "everyday" (not well) liquor?  I'm guessing $12-ish, plus grat, or $14-ish?  Definitely Carnival incentivizing pax to just buy drinks from the bar if that's the case.