Champagne waterfall

sheldon87cam

Hi everyone I just got off the enchanted princess this morning after a ten day cruise , it was amazing as always, this was our 14 cruise with princess and we found something’s different , the champagne waterfall didn’t happen just a champagne and meet the senior crew members , what happened to it , also just small things , no chocolates on your pillows at night and no travel

bags from princess , small things but missed them and formal nights not so formal now and smart casual nights they let men I. The dining rooms with shorts and flip flops on , not a fan of this , thanks 

They had the waterfall on both Majestic and Saphire in March and November 2022 respectively.  I didn't attend, but I did see it taking place.  Eliminating this would not bother me at all, but I am sure some people enjoy it.  (They can also eliminate the Plat/Elite/Suites gatherings and Captain's Cocktail event for all I care.  I was far more bothered when they eliminated the midnight buffet.)

I have not seen shorts and flip-flops in the MDR at dinner.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

How do we know when waterfall happens(if?) Do they post it in daily?

It's in the patter and already listed on my next voyage's JourneyView. Screenshot_20221129-193047_Princess.thumb.jpg.3b3f49f5d72752b212ac4b851d84676c.jpg

Edited by Ombud

Just now, Asquare said:

We were on the Enchanted in mid-October.  I asked for a blue Princess bag & was told that there were none available but that they were hoping to have them for the Caribbean cruises.  

no blue bags on CB over Thanksgiving - also no Princess tumblers, or elite bathroom amenities

39 minutes ago, voljeep said:

I did see shorts in the mdr except on 'formal' night on CB last week

What about people pouring champagne dressed in shorts?

31 minutes ago, voljeep said:

no blue bags on CB over Thanksgiving - also no Princess tumblers, or elite bathroom amenities

Give them time. It's only been a year plus since they've been back sailing. 

13 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

They had the waterfall on the Discovery back in August...

It’s so weird when they decide to do it or not because I’m on the Discovery and Sunday night was formal and they only passed around champagne, no waterfall but on Sapphire in September, they had it.

21 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

......I was far more bothered when they eliminated the midnight buffet

The midnight buffet was eliminated years ago. It was a huge waste of food as most people only took photos and didn't eat anything so soon after dinner. 

• Like 2