Sun Princess - Original

nasa1974

39 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

There’s a video on FB of a DB on deck 15 posted by Monica Jones. Looks great! We’re in a DA on the same deck in May, I’m guessing it will be exactly the same except for the location. 

I'm in a DA on 15 in October.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

Has anyone posted on how the reservations for Spellbound will work?  Pre-book on the app?  On the ship only? If not, if someone who is on the ship now could give details on the process, that would be great.

I’d also love to know about this!

• Like 1

Not sure I'm understanding the concern about privacy on the extended balconies. They have the same dividers as others, so can have the 'private' part near the room like any other balcony, or use the extended more public part of desired.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dides said:

Here is a reel showing a walkthrough of a Cabana Mini Suite

Thanks for sharing. 

Our very first cruise we booked a regular balcony cabin. Or next cruise we tried a mini suite and never looked back. Looking at the cabana mini suite I know we would have booked one. Looks fantastic. But now that I cruise solo, I don't need the extra room. And for what you pay to cruise solo the cabana mini suite is bit too expensive.

Everyone have a great cruise. Looking forward to my October B2B out of Ft. Lauderdale.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leo37 said:

Not sure I'm understanding the concern about privacy on the extended balconies. They have the same dividers as others, so can have the 'private' part near the room like any other balcony, or use the extended more public part of desired.

🤷‍♂️  apparently we have some shy sailors 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Nice! Thanks for the photos.  Do the doors from the cabana to the cabin fold out also?

Whoops, I stand corrected. The door from the cabin to the cabana is a slider, while the door from the cabana to the balcony opens out to the balcony.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Milly1966 said:

The door from the cabin to the cabana is a slider, while the door from the cabana to the balcony opens out to the balcony.

On prior builds, the glass panels between the cabana and the balcony accordion fold so that the entire space opens up and the panels are out of the way.  Is that the case with yours? 

What is a Conservatory Mini Suite on Arvia and Iona? - Bolsover Cruise Club 

6 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

On prior builds, the glass panels between the cabana and the balcony accordion fold so that the entire space opens up and the panels are out of the way.  Is that the case with yours? 

Oh my goodness...yes it does open like this! I wonder how long it would have taken ne to figure that out....duh! Thank you!!

20240228_200335.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Milly1966 said:

Oh my goodness...yes it does open like this! I wonder how long it would have taken ne to figure that out....duh! Thank you!!

20240228_200335.jpg

That’s amazing!!! What a difference it makes. 

11 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

Looks like a wide luxury end cabin?

3 minutes ago, Milly1966 said:

20240228_200335.jpg

Glad to help.  When Ben and David did their video tour of Arvia, one of them figured out how to open the accordion door and the other one said that he never would have figured that out!  So don't feel bad.

2 minutes ago, cbfb said:

That’s amazing!!! What a difference it makes. 

Game changer.  Though I am still hating the cheap looking, single rattan sofa in place of the South Beach vibe seating area.   

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Milly1966 said:

20240228_200335.jpg

Glad I chose a boring trip.

Will spend much time there instead of tourist trap harbor shops.

20 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

These lounge chairs under the Dome are going to take Chair Hogging to levels never before seen.

May be an image of 4 people

new  security measures in place 

star wars - What is the first on-screen use of R2-D2's "taser"? - Science  Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Except for Dolphin deck on the later ships. The best balcony in the entire Princess fleet. (Shhh, don’t tell anyone! 😎)

Much like the deep Caribe deck balconies on the Grand/Crown class ships. They used to not even charge a premium for those. Now they do in most cases. 

9 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

Glad to help.  When Ben and David did their video tour of Arvia, one of them figured out how to open the accordion door and the other one said that he never would have figured that out!  So don't feel bad.

PCL should have a brief instruction guide in the cabins.  Wouldn't surprise me if someone breaks the mechanism.