The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday December 27th, 2022

rafinmd

5 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Thank you!

Since it can cause dizziness and he drove himself to the procedure, they told him to just take it as soon as he got home.  He'll take it a couple more times tonight, and see how he's doing in the morning (that's when the nausea hit him last time, the next morning).

@Cruising-along  Thank you for your reply.   Hope that the medication is effective for him.

4 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Looks like @cunnorl still has a few days onboard, returning from Sydney.

Roy

@rafinmdThank you for your reply Roy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@erewhonyes we are still on the ship back to Sydney arriving on the 2nd. We will overnite ( less stressful) and fly home the next day. 
    This has been the best trip ever. We have never taken a cruise this long ( 85 days) and I could go for 85 more! 

I wanted to let you know that Ship Services contacted me regarding the incident in Napier. From my understanding, several passengers went and complained. I am not a complainer and just try to deal with things. Anyway, they have lodged a complaint and not sure what else can be done.  
   It was very upsetting because the people of New Zealand have been so warm and welcoming. Just a bad apple I guess. 
  Thank you for your concern.

Your country is the most beautiful that I have ever visited. 

Charlene

• Like 12

9 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

Well, the waiting game continues. DDIL is still in the hospital-the 1 pm test was finally finished about 4 pm which made it too late to get results and discharge her. I had hoped to celebrate Christmas, her discharge, and our 53rd anniversary today but I guess that won't happen. Looks like their anniversary trip to St. Augustine isn't going to happen either. The good news is there is a treatment plan and she'll be home tomorrow-just in time for our flight home. It has been a good visit in spite of everything.

Best wishes on your 53rd wedding anniversary @SusieKIslandGirl.

Screenshot_20221224_131411.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1