The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday January 19th, 2023

rafinmd

12 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Prayers please...I just learned that our 2nd cousin in Savannah on DH's side is in the ICU.  This is the same relative who has been waiting for a kidney (Roy @rafinmdI think of her as a "niece" not a cousin, sorry for the confusion).  She's only in her early 40's. 

She has a multitude of problems, most caused by her Lupus.  She was having a long-awaited knee surgery yesterday and arrested during the surgery.  She hasn't woken up and they say she has brain damage. 😞  So much for that family to bear, and she has 2 young daughters at home.

I'm sorry to hear this.

Sending our prayers 🙏 for her safe recovery.

Graham 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Prayers please...I just learned that our 2nd cousin in Savannah on DH's side is in the ICU.  This is the same relative who has been waiting for a kidney (Roy @rafinmdI think of her as a "niece" not a cousin, sorry for the confusion).  She's only in her early 40's. 

She has a multitude of problems, most caused by her Lupus.  She was having a long-awaited knee surgery yesterday and arrested during the surgery.  She hasn't woken up and they say she has brain damage. 😞  So much for that family to bear, and she has 2 young daughters at home.

Carolyn, just saw this while skimming through yesterday's Daily.  What a horrible thing to have happen to your cousin.  Prayers are with you and your family.  So sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1