Entertainment Fully Booked on Cruise - No Show Factor and Last Minute Walk-ins on Harmony of the Seas

We booked a cruise on Harmony of the Seas leaving in 23 days. When trying to pre-book some shows on the Cruise Planner, we realized that all the shows are Sold Out. Is there a No Show factor and is there a possibility of Walk-ins at most shows, i.e. Musicals, Ice Skating shows, Magic Shows, etc. It's our first time cruising with Royal Caribbean. Thank you.

Edited by flygirlmc70

• flygirlmc70 changed the title to Entertainment Fully Booked on Cruise - No Show Factor and Last Minute Walk-ins on Harmony of the Seas
5 minutes ago, flygirlmc70 said:

We booked a cruise on Harmony of the Seas leaving in 23 days. When trying to pre-book some shows on the Cruise Planner, we realized that all the shows are Sold Out. Is there a No Show factor and is there a possibility of Walk-ins at most shows, i.e. Musicals, Ice Skating shows, Magic Shows, etc. It's our first time cruising with Royal Caribbean. Thank you.

You could walk in and stand at the top of the theatre and watch from there if it came to it. I doubt they couild stop you.

Also just wondering outloud how many have booked more than once huh?

Edited by ace2542
  • Like 1

There's usually a maximum number of pre-bookings offered.  Once onboard (or nearby in the cruise terminal), sign onto the RC app and try to select shows. And/or go to the Entertainment kiosk where the rep can book shows for you. 

Enjoy your cruise on Harmony OTS!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flygirlmc70 said:

Is there a No Show factor and is there a possibility of Walk-ins at most shows

yes and yes. They let people without reservations in 15 minutes before the show.

We didn't make it to a couple of shows we had reservations for because the MDR dinners ran late...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ace2542 said:

Also just wondering outloud how many have booked more than once huh?

you cannot book more than once.

Moreover, if you booked but were a no show, it will not let you book again... If you cancelled in time - it will let you book provided there is availability.

• Like 2

We're on Harmony right now. I thought we were going to have to wait and hope for no shows because I couldn't get into most of the shows ahead of time, but once onboard there were tons of tickets available for all of the shows and all of the times. It wss super easy to book then.

Edited by lbow1984