Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

4 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

That’s very strange it was right by the restaurant as you entered the resort and I thought it had been updated last time i looked on TA but that was pre-Covid. Was the food served on the beach now or in the restaurant?

We may have to take a return trip sometime. I prefer the quieter atmosphere compared to West Bay.

Tgey had an area where food was set up but our VIP lunch was cooked in a kitchen and brought out to us. There could have been a pool there but I did not see it and our guide did not mention it. It was quiet and laid back. The two pice band was great and did not play too loud. A very nice and relaxing day. Here is the exact excursion we took with Royal.

D1D094DF-8BEE-472F-B4B1-8786D6C6DA0E.thumb.jpeg.cb4a235512762a9a4c7051ce4d1fa4a5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

As @molly361 said, Wonder 2-2-25.  I would suggest if you really want to join in on the fun don't wait, grab a room now.  With the way Bella 1 is going,  Bella 2 will book up quickly.  I would bet there will be a much larger group next time.  If hesitant,  consider a refundable deposit. 

We usually book a JS the 2-2 date is about $600 more than the 1-19 date😬

• Like 1

Just now, DaKahuna said:

What video editing software are you using?  I love these daily recaps. 

Doing them in the Go Pro Studio App. Unfortunately they don’t support it anymore and I don’t think the new app has all the templates.

5 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Doing them in the Go Pro Studio App. Unfortunately they don’t support it anymore and I don’t think the new app has all the templates.

Thank you.  I'll have to see what I can come up with.  I'd like to duplicate something similar on my upcoming Celebrity cruise. 

• Like 1

Yesterday in Cozumel we took a Mexican cooking class. We met at a market and learned how to pick out the best fruits and vegetables, then went to our host's home. He prepared most of the food, while he explained proper techniques and ingredients. We had hibiscus flower water,  pumpkin seed dip, red and green sauces, salsa, guacamole, black beans, ceviche, quesadillas, mango and cucumber salad, rice, tinga, mango, and .margaritas. 

-1364674340_20230315_105713_10555745_resized.thumb.jpg.9c96d68ccacbdfdce1595b69816994d9.jpg

-1363750819_20230315_120338_8372158_resized.thumb.jpg.5ce9c22c6ea033565ec74d7e4d33c281.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

So I have a couple questions about Maya key for you... 

How is transport handled the way it reads in my cruise planner for December is you board a shuttle boat to get there.  Where do you board the shuttle boat.  Is it just a walk off the boat and then onto a shuttle or do you have to bus as well?

Was food and booze included.  The cruise planner says lunch is included and booze may be available.  What does that mean in real life? Do you pay for booze per drink or was there a daily charge add-on?  If so what were prices like?

The trip to Maya Key is a 5 minute boat ride and you literally pick it it up right after you get off the ship.  The lunch is included and it was a decent meal.  Drinks are extra.    It is a very easy excursion and we heard that the snorkeling was fabulous.  They also have an animal preserve on site and a little Mayan history.  The other fun thing is the proximity to the airport.  It is like a mini Maho Beach.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Thank you.  I'll have to see what I can come up with.  I'd like to duplicate something similar on my upcoming Celebrity cruise. 

Saw and talked to your wife and daughter. Told them the story about the drink today. They got a kick out of it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, wolfganghowell said:

I am in awe of those of that can mix all those drinks in one day.  I have to stick with one thing only or I pay a terrible price.

Me too!  I'm sure I'd have no problem keeping up with the amount of drinks but I need to stick with 2, possibly 3 different drinks max.  Unless I really space them out throughout the day, my stomach will send an eviction notice! 😀

TMI?😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, joand452 said:

Trying to convince DH that we need to be on Bella2, but he says still too close to our DisneyWorld trip.  Someday...

Just tell him that Disney World trip can be done any time but Bella 2.0 is once in a lifetime.  Easy decision, just sayin.....

• Like 4