New Oasis Crystal Block in the house

4 minutes ago, Blur said:

I think the new blocks look better but maybe I am in minority.

I like seeing the blue ocean and the colors on the ship.

Quite stunning in person 😍 

Wording is on outside of block, it's etched, then painted.

Very classy

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Here it is as a new member of the fleet.

20230320_071558.thumb.jpg.4ff510e98b3a6b64aadae906bc1054e7.jpg

Just a little bigger. Definitely need more to balance them out😉

I can see the merit of the new design.  Unless you add lighting to the old style blocks the details get lost.  The new design stands out, they are legible from a few feet away.   

• Like 3

On 3/15/2023 at 4:54 PM, John&LaLa said:

Just got it.  I like it

20230315_154127.thumb.jpg.66cb009032f2797e54abb01ef752ef8b.jpg

20230315_154140.thumb.jpg.ac708fcf27d7cad3152ed5ebf3f2420f.jpg

20230315_154152.thumb.jpg.44c0d8ef9140762c36fd9a84b4e39386.jpg

Still waiting for mine from May 2022.  When I was on the Odyssey I checked with the loyalty ambassador and was informed it was still on the order schedule.  I am cruising Oasis in June and will hopefully just be able to pick it up from the loyalty ambassador.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just got the New Color Oasis block today...it went to our old address and the new owner texted us about a package so husband stopped by. 

We were on Oasis in October.

Just got it.  I like it

20230315_154127.thumb.jpg.66cb009032f2797e54abb01ef752ef8b.jpg

20230315_154140.thumb.jpg.ac708fcf27d7cad3152ed5ebf3f2420f.jpg

20230315_154152.thumb.jpg.44c0d8ef9140762c36fd9a84b4e39386.jpg

We were presented ours on Symphony TA, but I gave it to the SL concierge who said they could have CA mail them to us.  Wasn’t gonna carry it through Europe.  Very heavy. Should I be contacting someone by now?   It’s pushing 2 months.  

I’m not big into the crystal blocks, but I do like this one.  I doubt my wife will let me put it out (she doesn’t like any of them).  Maybe I’ll bring it to my office.  😂.   

On 3/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, twangster said:

I can see the merit of the new design.  Unless you add lighting to the old style blocks the details get lost.  The new design stands out, they are legible from a few feet away.   

Exactly why I like the new ones.  

We had the letter in our room back in February in navigator for our first block, indicating they didn't have any on the ship but fill out the form and they'd mail us one. Still haven't seen it. I doubt we ever will to be honest. 

15 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

We had the letter in our room back in February in navigator for our first block, indicating they didn't have any on the ship but fill out the form and they'd mail us one. Still haven't seen it. I doubt we ever will to be honest. 

Call C&A if you care. I didn’t even realize we passed 140 on Harmony last June & didn’t get a letter. I called after we got back. It took 5-6 months IIRC but it eventually came.

8 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Call C&A if you care. I didn’t even realize we passed 140 on Harmony last June & didn’t get a letter. I called after we got back. It took 5-6 months IIRC but it eventually came.

We filled out the form and dropped it off on the ship. Could it still be "processing" after these 3ish months? 

4 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

We filled out the form and dropped it off on the ship. Could it still be "processing" after these 3ish months? 

My 5-6 month wait was attributed to a backlog & change in manufacturers. Anything is possible.

I have the old style but neither the original script font nor the most recent font I saw before the new color blocks started. Maybe mine is rare. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Just got our new Anthem of the seas crystal block yesterday.

It came via International courier service from the United States.

IMG_20230510_071005.jpg

Ours arrived at the local distribution centre an hour ago (not that I'm refreshing the tracking page every 5 minutes or anything...😂). It should be with us by tomorrow. So excited.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Ours arrived at the local distribution centre an hour ago (not that I'm refreshing the tracking page every 5 minutes or anything...😂). It should be with us by tomorrow. So excited.

I hope you are both well Fiona.

Graham.

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Hi 

How do you get tracking page? Are you sent an email when it’s dispatched? Still waiting on P stratum from October! 
thanks 

LBx

27 minutes ago, little britain said:

Hi 

How do you get tracking page? Are you sent an email when it’s dispatched? Still waiting on P stratum from October! 
thanks 

LBx

Yes. Received an email from FedEx with the shipment reference and tracking ID. Their tracking page is great. It literally shows every step of the journey.

To be honest, I would have been suspicious if I hadn't talked to the LA on board Anthem last week. She checked up on it and said it would be delivered by FedEx, so when the email came through I knew it was probably legit (still opened it on an old tablet anyway, just in case).

We earned this block on our September 2022 sailing on Anthem, so it has taken a while.

• Thanks 1

Just got it.  I like it

I really like them. Looking forward to my first one with the new design. I am due one on Wonder in June, hoping they have the new design.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I really like them. Looking forward to my first one with the new design. I am due one on Wonder in June, hoping they have the new design.

We earned a Wonder block back in November 2022 and are still waiting, hopefully we’ll get soon, but I hope is the old design.  This morning we  received a Mariner block we had earned back in August 2022.  It’s the new design and although is not as bad as I had feared, I like the old design much better. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, East Bay Skiers said:

We earned a Wonder block back in November 2022 and are still waiting, hopefully we’ll get soon, but I hope is the old design.  This morning we  received a Mariner block we had earned back in August 2022.  It’s the new design and although is not as bad as I had feared, I like the old design much better. 

That is my fear. I haven’t seen the new blocks in person yet, but I really like the older blocks. I am still a few months away from my next block, which I assume will be the new style, but hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised by the change. 

• Like 1