Crown & Anchor Benefits

DP340 time has adjusted. 

It used to be July and August.  Now it's June 15 through Aug. 15.  More holidays are now blacked out too.

Old verbiage

Single members must have 340 Cruise Points earned in order to receive

the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is based on availability with certain

restrictions. Ocean Voyage Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas and New Year)

and the months of July and August are not included in this offer.

March 2023 verbiage:

Single members must have at least 340 Cruise Points

earned to receive the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is

based on availability with certain restrictions. Ocean Voyage

Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas, New Year’s, Thanksgiving,

Easter/Spring break) and the peak summer months of June 15

thru August 15 are not included in this offer.

• Thanks 1

Specialty dining venues updated in BOGO.  Hooked excluded.  Izumi (non-Hibachi) is unclear.  

Purchase one cover charge in a specialty restaurant on the

fi rst or second day of your cruise and the second cover charge

is free. Excludes Izumi Hibachi, Teppanyaki, Chef’s Table, and

Hooked Seafood .

One nice change is that onboard offers are more clear now and more of them are in the published benefits grid.  Before many were onboard offers on a letter in your cabin but not widely published for all to see before boarding.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

That’s really interesting.  We only got a plate of cookies and fruit on Harmony last month. 

I believe changes started on Mar 10….no cookies when I boarded Ovation on the 27th.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2023 at 12:06 PM, Disneyland MBCruisers said:

What is Chefs Choice?

"The Chef’s Choice gift is exclusive to Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members on 5+ night sailings. Gift and frequency of delivery to the stateroom varies by ship and length of sailing

I am diamond for my upcoming sailing .. can someone explain this part to me as it seems rather vague. And is this something I need to request or is it supposed to be automatic ?

Thx

Cheers

On 3/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, twangster said:

Free laundry for top elite is updated.  This occurred with last update I think.    Free laundry is a specific day.  Otherwise up to a $10 discount.

I didn't pick up on this. Do you recall what cruise day it is? We are planning on utilizing this on our upcoming TA.

Thanks

3 hours ago, The sea calls my name said:

I didn't pick up on this. Do you recall what cruise day it is? We are planning on utilizing this on our upcoming TA.

The chance of the perk being denied for using it on the "wrong" day are quite low - the cabin steward will know.

19 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

That’s really interesting.  We only got a plate of cookies and fruit on Harmony last month. 

We were on Symphony TA sailing March 9 to March 21st, this was our first sailing after reaching D+, on entering the cabin we had 6 bottles of water waiting for us (previously we've had 4 bottles and a plate of cookies).     A few days later, whilst we were in our cabin, we had a knock on the door, and we were given a plate of assorted fruit, we left it on the table, and went out for the rest of the afternoon, on our return, the plate of fruit had disappeared, and we had a box of chocolates in it's place!!!   We don't know where they came from, there was no note left with them. 

A few days later on a formal night/dress your best night, we returned to the cabin to find a plate of cookies.    We never received the chocolate strawberries, and petit fours that we've had on our previous cruises.  

We also returned to our cabin on another day, to find 3 bags of chocolate candy (nothing to do with C & A benefits), that a guest had had delivered (there were tags with the persons name on them, but we had never met the person during the cruise), but on our return the following morning after having breakfast, the bags of candy disappeared!!!!!     We must've been in a 'magic' cabin on this trip!!!     There was a child onboard who had caught chickenpox, during the trip, and the family were confined to their cabin, we discovered their cabin number was the same as ours, but we were on deck 10 and they were on deck 12, so we presumed the candy was for them!!!   lol

On 3/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, twangster said:

Free laundry for top elite is updated.  This occurred with last update I think.    Free laundry is a specific day.  Otherwise up to a $10 discount.

Free laundry was any day on our recent Wonder B2B  cruise ( just returned home Sunday) .  We sent out two each week, on different days. No problem at all. 

Have you had a different experience?  

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

23 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Recent changes.  No more cookies on boarding day.    Those cookies were a welcome back benefit that has  been eliminated.    Recently, we've received Petit Fours  mid week as the Chef's choice.

M

10 hours ago, The sea calls my name said:

Thanks

Sorry - should have done a laundry multi quote. We just returned Sunday from B2B cruises, and the complimentary wash and fold was available ANY DAY.  I hope it stays that way.   We sent it different days each week with no issues. 

M

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mafig said:

Is freeplay new?

I'm not seeing free photo.😞

Free photo  is still offered but  listed on the letter you received once on board. 

Slot free play is not new.  It was always listed in the letter as well.   

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Free laundry was any day 

Have you had a different experience?  

m

That has historically been my experience.  The new verbiage of the free laundry CAS perk being on specific days is more recent and not something I've observed.  It's curious they would cite the verbiage but some ships can choose to ignore it.  We'll see how it gets implemented fleetwide in the time to come - consistent or another Royal-ism.    

• Like 1