LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

Enjoyed following once again Megan. Safe travels home.

@AKR2011 I remember CruiseLifeRick (CLR)! He was on the Royal boards. There was one epic review of “The 4 Headed Monster “ I think it was called. And I recall his OOTD very funny and lots of risqué hijinks.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Blu was gorgeous. But that’s for Aqua class. 

28A4DC97-8BD6-490F-B8D8-6624526517E3.jpeg

DC85C037-B037-46FA-8E89-145A084917D9.jpeg

88B8AB92-779B-4BF8-B026-A6A95B1CD617.jpeg

clean cuisines.  on bottom of the AQ nenu looks like a new and interesting addition..   we will be in AQ on Ascent!

• Like 1

sorry for bumpy flight..glad u made it okay

Great review! .Happy u got credit for the upgraded internet that was low grade at best.

and good news misplaced  card and snatched phone were found..gave us all some drama to speculate about!

overall how did you like Celebrity?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

I am waiting for her final impressions as well. . . she always has a good time and I am interested if she felt this was elevated over her other many cruise experiences.

Ditto....I remember reading BennyBrun's reviews on Celebrity and he raved about them so it will be interesting for sure to hear @MeganGC1983take on Celebrity.

• Like 3

Just now, Hogladyrider said:

Ditto....I remember reading BennyBrun's reviews on Celebrity and he raved about them so it will be interesting for sure to hear @MeganGC1983take on Celebrity.

I was on them once over 20 years ago. It was a very nice cruise but for me it wasn't drastically different than other lines. The ship was new - it was also Millennium - so it was nice and sleek and shiny but otherwise my experience was similar to other cruises.  That was also my first time in a balcony when I realized I can take them or leave them. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Soo where was I?! 😆 DH found his ship card at Juggie’s. It was in a random backpack pocket. Then we headed to Sharkey’s at the port. Had a few Caribs and my phone was just sitting on the bar. The couple that walked with us to Sharkey’s were right there… they gathered up their stuff and my phone with it. So it was just gone. We got our stuff and headed to the ship because it was time. About 2-3 hours later he found it and returned it. 

👏 you are back!  So happy 😁 

• Like 1