Ship leaves at 4:00pm, what time do we have to be onboard?

Luvtennis6060

Open your Princess app and check the Journey tab for the official all aboard time. Most likely it will be 30 minutes before the sail away time but check to be sure. You likely have that info in your final email from Princess. 
Given a choice I would not want to board that late on the first day. 

Edited by gottagocit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Luvtennis6060 said:

We are getting on the  Caribbean Princess today, ship leaves port at 4:00pm.  What is the latest we can board?

Be careful with this.  Embarkation is to make sure all your documents are in order.  
Please check your travel summary for the departure time, as it will show your correct time.  Make sure it’s 4:00 pm.

If you’re running late and it’s going to be close… call the enroute number on your travel summary to advise them.  It is clearly stated on there.  Whether it is EZAir or independent air or for whatever reason.  I would never show up 30 mins before, unless it was unavoidable and had notified Princess.

If you’re documents are not in order, or if you’ve not done the proper checkin online here’s what Princess states:

CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS FOR DEPARTURES FROM U.S. PORTS

You are required to provide complete and accurate immigration information no later than 24 hours before embarkation. You can do this and select your preferred arrival time using the MedallionClass app. For more information, please visit https://princess.com/oceanready. Guests with incomplete immigration information who have not completed cruise check-in 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure will be denied boarding.

• Like 3

Usually the ship is required to file their passenger manifest 1 hour before sailing. If you have supplied all your required immigration information then one hour.  If not, then 1 1/2 hours before sailing. The 30 minutes mentioned in some of the postings is not correct for initial embarkation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm usually at the port early, but if you can't make it early I would be to port no later than 2:30 PM to get on board there is probably no wait at that time and you will need to do muster drill as as soon as you get on board since I believe everyone has to complete before sail away.

• Like 1