All Inclusive

tokyo1949

Select your sailing

Select Plan my Cruise

In the upper right corner is a circle with your initials click on that and then select Order History

You should see 2 orders with a 0.00 charge

View those 1 should be the wi-fi package the other will have a picture of fruit and that is the beverage package.

The gratuities should show on your booking confirmation.  L:ook at the line items and you should see a charge for gratuities and a offsetting credit for a net 0 chanrge.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

Thank you Jelayne. You're directions for bringing up the order history worked great.

This is one thing I've never had an issue with on Celebrity...I have never had anything I booked left off or confusion on the ship, and I always book AI.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

On 6/3/2023 at 1:30 PM, jelayne said:

Select your sailing

Select Plan my Cruise

In the upper right corner is a circle with your initials click on that and then select Order History

You should see 2 orders with a 0.00 charge

View those 1 should be the wi-fi package the other will have a picture of fruit and that is the beverage package.

The gratuities should show on your booking confirmation.  L:ook at the line items and you should see a charge for gratuities and a offsetting credit for a net 0 chanrge.

What if I purchased All Included on my 2024 cruise, followed these steps, and it shows ‘No orders’? Should I be concerned? Or does it not show up for a while?

I DO wish X would make it easier to decode their offers and see what one has actually purchased.

41 minutes ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

What if I purchased All Included on my 2024 cruise, followed these steps, and it shows ‘No orders’? Should I be concerned? Or does it not show up for a while?

I DO wish X would make it easier to decode their offers and see what one has actually purchased.

The best place to look is on your Celebrity Guest Invoice.  If there is a line item called All Included or All Included is listed in the promotions section then there is nothing to worry about.

I have a similar question/issue but in my case I booked through a travel agency, so I don't have a Celebrity Guest invoice.  The booking confirmation from the agency has a "Gift/Amenities Included" section that states we have a beverage package, prepaid gratuities, and wireless Internet package.  There is no specific mention of "All Included" even though that's clearly what we got.  I can see the beverage package and Internet package in my order history but I don't see any indication anywhere of the prepaid gratuities.  I find Celebrity's Web site and app extremely difficult to use and confusing, and sadly lacking in booking details.

22 minutes ago, sonoma03 said:

I have a similar question/issue but in my case I booked through a travel agency, so I don't have a Celebrity Guest invoice.  The booking confirmation from the agency has a "Gift/Amenities Included" section that states we have a beverage package, prepaid gratuities, and wireless Internet package.  There is no specific mention of "All Included" even though that's clearly what we got.  I can see the beverage package and Internet package in my order history but I don't see any indication anywhere of the prepaid gratuities.  I find Celebrity's Web site and app extremely difficult to use and confusing, and sadly lacking in booking details.

The tips on Celebrity do not show until you start cruising.  You have the paperwork that has everything all you need.  You see the drinks and Wifi, tips are not listed as they are zeroed out daily on your account while cruising.  The paperwork is from the TA, they probably use different terminology than what Celebrity calls the All included. or as shown on your pw it lists what is included.  

2 hours ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

On my November 2024 cruise , it shows my Always included order 

Celebrity sends us an invoice even if we book with a TA 

I'm new to Celebrity, but can't understand why there's not an intuitive place on the website/app to see everything included that I booked for my cruise.  Why does it offer to sell me a classic drink package when I already have the All Included fare?  Why do I have to sift through all the items in my order history to find that there is some nondescript item there... with no discernible description... that looks like a mojito mixing class... and figure out that that's my classic drink package?

image.thumb.png.6d81292a4fd39a5ec22fffd94f7a4752.png

• Like 1