Sparkling Water With Classic Drinks

colingu

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I've scoured several forums on here and asked the question elsewhere to no avail.

Is there a sparking water available on the Classic Drinks package?  ie is there a non premum sparking water?

We've sailed several times with Celebrity before but always had the Premium Drinks package so this wasn't an issue. Our next cruise is only 7 days long so we can survive with classic alcoholic drinks, but we prefer sparking water!

If you’re asking about Pelligrino or Perrier, they are only available on the Premium package. Of course you can always purchase them. I believe $4 plus gratuity. One of the reasons I purchase Premium since I drink 4-5 a day. 

2 minutes ago, Gia2cats said:

If you’re asking about Pelligrino or Perrier, they are only available on the Premium package. Of course you can always purchase them. I believe $4 plus gratuity. One of the reasons I purchase Premium since I drink 4-5 a day. 

A bit off topic but when using Diamond drinks on Royal, Pelligrino is available with the free vouchers.  I get Pelligrino on Royal but club soda on Celebrity.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, debsjc said:

Surely there must be some brand of fizzy mineral water (not soda water) included? It's really bad if not.

Nope they don’t have like La Croix or Bubly. Only option is Club Soda as others have mentioned. 

27 minutes ago, debsjc said:

Surely there must be some brand of fizzy mineral water (not soda water) included? It's really bad if not.

I believe there is not on the classic package, but there is on the premium

7 hours ago, debsjc said:

Having lived quite a few years in Europe, I agree.  I can't imagine they sail Europe without a proper fizzy water option on the classic package.  It may actually be easier to source fizzy than still in some European ports.

• Like 1

Very true. It's very inexpensive in the UK, and they are sailing from Southampton. If they add a kettle on Southampton sailings, they should load extra sparkling mineral water. Highland spring or similar would be fine, even Tesco's to be honest! 

Just now, jelayne said:

No.  Paying the difference applies to alcohol.  

Ok great, we usually upgrade but going on 11 day port intensive cruise, so no day drinking😁

I can't see paying over $400 for the 2 of us, so will pay the difference at night for a good scotch for DH & a Pelligrino for me! 

18 hours ago, daydreamer16 said:

Ok great, we usually upgrade but going on 11 day port intensive cruise, so no day drinking😁

I can't see paying over $400 for the 2 of us, so will pay the difference at night for a good scotch for DH & a Pelligrino for me! 

The Zero Proof Drink Package is $30 per day. All your basics are covered with this package, like fresh-squeezed juices, premium coffees and teas, and bottled water.

On 6/7/2023 at 6:56 AM, basenji56 said:

A bit off topic but when using Diamond drinks on Royal, Pelligrino is available with the free vouchers.  I get Pelligrino on Royal but club soda on Celebrity.  

Is the Pellegrino part of the 4 drinks per day limit on Royal?

6 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

The Zero Proof Drink Package is $30 per day. All your basics are covered with this package, like fresh-squeezed juices, premium coffees and teas, and bottled water.

That's great, but sometimes I have some Absolut in that Pelligrino! Also, I would sell my soul for a good margarita. Hopefully, I'll find that on the Edge?

3 minutes ago, daydreamer16 said:

That's great, but sometimes I have some Absolut in that Pelligrino! Also, I would sell my soul for a good margarita. Hopefully, I'll find that on the Edge?

I was on the Apex in May this year and didn't care for the Margaritas at the Sunset bar though I really shouldn't complain as the bartender gave it to me as part of my Elite benefit because I asked.  I love SP and would gladly substitute for the odd hard alcoholic drink.  4 drinks per day is more than enough for me. 

5 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I was on the Apex in May this year and didn't care for the Margaritas at the Sunset bar though I really shouldn't complain as the bartender gave it to me as part of my Elite benefit because I asked.  I love SP and would gladly substitute for the odd hard alcoholic drink.  4 drinks per day is more than enough for me. 

Yeah, so many bartenders use that terrible sour mix instead some fresh lime juice!

38 minutes ago, daydreamer16 said:

I have gotten fresh margarita before.  Also tipped.  Forget pool bar way to busy for them but if you hit sunset at right time might be a chance.  I made my own one time.  I just asked for a glass of tequila and triple sec.  And 2 whole limes 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, daydreamer16 said:

Yeah, so many bartenders use that terrible sour mix instead some fresh lime juice!

That's exactly what it was. Not his fault he was just trying to be nice.  I  had a few sips and then opted for a pinot grigio. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

I made my own one time.  I just asked for a glass of tequila and triple sec.  And 2 whole limes 

Great idea.  I heard margaritas made with Florida Key limes are the best. Not sure what the  difference is.