The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday June 30th, 2023

richwmn

11 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

Home with cardboardeaux

That’s a must in every household.  Very handy in case of ill pets, low tolerance for a$$hats, big decisions on pets and losing all the ones you love (including fur babies).  😉 

welcome to your new life 🙂. You earned it.  Enjoy 🙂 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, 57redbird said:

My cousin, Chris, can come off the rotation list....the glioblastoma took him to heaven at 3:30 a.m.  Prayers for his widow & family members, please.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.   Such a nasty disease

• Like 11

Rabbits, rabbits, white rabbits on this first day of July.

Another New Zealand wine that I have not sampled.

Winter is here, temperature 7 C. 

Will now go and read all the posts on this thread.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, dfish said:

My condolences to you and your family on your loss of Chris.  Hugs to all.

I will let her know.  She takes some meds to help prevent them, but it is a very low dosage and the doctor told her to keep a log of the headaches and they will adjust the meds.  Maybe the B2 is the missing link.

Story Hour this morning was a huge success.  They had a craft to go along with the stories and after that we went to the bubble station and made bubbles.  The spray park was an even bigger success this afternoon.  

IMG_2435.thumb.jpg.61068c2b6f9ebc8dd600dda8133f04ec.jpg

IMG_2437.thumb.jpg.8564d9f2e506edf102780c9d9eb2619a.jpg

The splash park,would have felt,good this afternoon

3 hours ago, kochleffel said:

Home with cardboardeaux

Welcome to the good life.

5 hours ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I haven't seen a meteor, but have a watch with a meteorite dial. Still not shaking hands. NOW has championed women's causes. Not sure about the quote. Pass on the meal (fish) and I'll take the drink and wine. I haven't been to PEI, but will visit next October 2024 on a Boston, Main, Canada cruise.

Just getting around to posting. I wanted to get the lawn mowed, and was afraid it would rain this afternoon. Also storms tomorrow and Sunday. When I woke up this AM the AQI was over 200. It was supposed to go down by this afternoon. So I donned a KN95 mask and went at it. The level was around 180, now down to 165. It's humid here, and I was sweating and tired by noon. But I had PT at 1PM. I pushed through PT and can now relax. One side of my throat is sore; I don't know if it's related to the air. Hopefully I'm not getting sick, and I'll take a zinc lozenge to try to ward off anything. And my crown feels loose. But all small things compared to what others are going through.

@kazu Your flowers are awesome, as usual.

@Denise T Ugh on the neighbor situation. Mine on either side are ok, but do nothing to their yards, so I'm always trimming back their unruly stuff, and when I have tree trimming done I have their encroaching tree limbs done too. Nice PEI photos.

@Crazy For Cats Hopefully Jasper's issue is easy to fix; I hear an overactive thyroid is pretty common in cats.

@smitty34877 Happy 75th Birthday to Lou! I'm glad to hear his bloodwork is improved and I hope he's feeling better. I hope you can get some help at home this weekend in caring for Tana.

@aliaschief I'm glad you're home safely and I'm sure you're tired.

@dfish Sorry to hear Sue has another migraine headache. I've been having headaches and I'm trying to discover if they're weather/air related or the new med I'm on.

@Quartzsite Cruiser Great photos from PEI. I hope the battery issue is now a non-issue.

@Heartgrove Thanks for the PEI photos.

@ger_77 Sorry to hear your door isn't perfect; they should fix it (maybe like they pull dents in cars?) or put in a new one.

@Nickelpenny Thanks for sharing your PEI photos.

@kochleffel Happy Retirement Day!

@luvteaching Karen, hugs and prayers for you. I'm glad you have friends and family to support you.

@cruising sister Good to hear that little Murphy is doing well.

@bennybear Happy Birthday to your DH!

@Cruising-along Nice photos. That lobster roll looks yummy; I've never had one, yet.

@57redbird My condolences to you, his widow and family on the passing of your cousin Chris.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers to those Celebrating.

Vaneesa, we think the new battery wiil solve the problem.  DH thinks the old battery hadna bad sell.

L3nda

• Like 8