Shareholder OBC automatically applied

17 hours ago, RedJessi said:

How long does it generally take and where does one see this info?

It depends on how you apply for it, but anywhere from a day to never. The OBC will show up in the planner.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Every invoice that has shareholder OBC applied to it starts off with this page.

image.thumb.png.4df8fda0699b5037f02d87af1c2912bb.png

Yup, that's the one I get as well.  I thought you were saying it just showed up on your confirmation.  Looks like you got lucky!  🙂 

On 7/4/2023 at 2:42 PM, AlexandNessa said:

Interesting. I was just getting my shareholder proof to send when i wandered over here and saw your post. I was a shareholder at the time i booked (still am), but nothing is on our account, and our cruise is before yours. Guess i will still apply as normal. Happy cruising.  😊 

I did the same and mine aren't there. Bummer i need to get it done this week.

17 hours ago, cruisegus said:

the initial page to any invoice i get after it is applied looks like thistest-11.thumb.jpg.c2d1c20316a7d3e2073af3cbfe863939.jpg

Ummm...yeah, I already replied to the one that was posted by ourusualbeach (scroll up two posts)....but thanks anyway.    

On 7/7/2023 at 12:21 PM, cruisegirl1 said:

How could someone in the booking department possibly know if a passenger currently owns stock, and is eligible for the onboard credit.

Sounds weird. 

m

Yea, I'd like to know how they knew also?  The shareholder OBC experience seems to us to be all over the place; some get it quick, others several applications [US usually], some by email, others by form, snail mail, you name it...receipt within 30 minutes to never getting it at all (we didn't get it for a Jewel OS cruise last year even with multiple applications, online and mail]; email confirmations [we've never seen this though we've received this bene several sailings now].  Not griping here as we appreciate the benefit if we get it; Just that receiving it is all over the place [it seems].  But 'automatically applied'?  Yea, how would RCI know you own their stock?  Sounds fishy...or even 'scary'?