My Cunard Account - Loyalty Update

Gomac

It looks like a new section has been added to My Cunard showing “Loyalty”

Finally there is one central place which displays all of my upcoming bookings along with past voyages as well. It also indicates my current loyalty status and benefits and how many nights/voyages I have in total.

I’m sure this wasn’t there before for UK accounts, is this new?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gomac said:

It looks like a new section has been added to My Cunard showing “Loyalty”

Finally there is one central place which displays all of my upcoming bookings along with past voyages as well. It also indicates my current loyalty status and benefits and how many nights/voyages I have in total.

I’m sure this wasn’t there before for UK accounts, is this new?

Can't see it when I log in to my Cunard account pr on My Cunard. Where actually, is it?

Very handy if it appears on my Cunard account.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigMac1953 said:

Can't see it either

Found it

It's a bit of a ferreting job

Into account

Before you sail

Marketing options]click here]

and then you have four headings, loyalty being the last and mine is correct. I think🙂

Edit

communication preferences, not marketing

and I must have miscalculated as I have more nights than I thought. I'll take Cunard's word for it! 😄

Edited by Victoria2
  • Like 1

I must admit I had never thought of looking there.

However, alas, it doesn't work for me, I just get the message:

Unfortunately, we can't find that page

Edited by safarigal

2 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

Found it

It's a bit of a ferreting job

Into account

Before you sail

Marketing options]click here]

and then you have four headings, loyalty being the last and mine is correct. I think🙂

For USA [en-us branch of the web site] this gets you a 404/not found error page

59 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I think it is new. Have they got your history correct?

Yes absolutely correct for past voyages and even upcoming voyages which have not been booked by me but contain my WC number. 

1 hour ago, TheOldBear said:

For USA [en-us branch of the web site] this gets you a 404/not found error page

In the US, the link to "Marketing options" on the "Before you sail" page of "My Cunard" is trying to go to "www.cunard.com/en-us/my-account". Since there is no Cunard "My Account" functionality for the US, I suppose the "Unfortunately, we can't find that page." error is not all that surprising.

When I play around trying to go to "www.cunard.com/en-gb/my-account" from here in the US, I do see this screen shot for just a fraction of a second before I am redirected to a page to log in to "My Account".

CunardUKMyAccountWelcome.thumb.jpg.40517fa2e37009e3c2f514ff5023c9a2.jpg

I suppose this is what those of you in the UK are seeing now with its new "Loyalty" section and what we are missing in the US. Perhaps this is a preview of coming attractions for the US. I'm not holding my breath though, but maybe we can hope Cunard will start supporting the "My Account" functionality in the US once again.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

Found it and mine is correct but as far as my personal details regarding my insurance company they are wrong. They have got me down as with Staysure which I haven't been for a couple of years. Been on at least 3 cruises with new insurance company details filled in as recent as May but is incorrect.

This is new, I remember looking at this page a few days ago due to a balance payment I had to make, and at that point that box was the last on the right.

And hurrah! It's all back again, and in my case correct, and will save so much time digging out booking references. The older voyages on QE2 have the wrong date (some sort of 01 01 default date) but at least it is listed.

1 minute ago, alibabacruisers said:

I found it but when I went to the marketing page (loyalty) I had to enter preferences again but then none of my cruise history or loyalty tier came up.

When the marketing preferences pop-up shows I am not selecting any and instead closing it with the X. Seems to work.

This is what I see after the first page which you have to select marketing options.  Then on the next page there are the 4 choices with LOYALTY being one of them.  When I click on that below is what I see.  It says set up loyalty to which I tried and it takes to your preferences but nothing about loyalty or cruise history comes up.  It says if you can't see, then you may not be logged in but at the upper right corner you can see I am logged in.

Confused.

Cunard snip.png

50 minutes ago, alibabacruisers said:

I found it but when I went to the marketing page (loyalty) I had to enter preferences again but then none of my cruise history or loyalty tier came up.

I suspect your issue is similar to the US in that there is no Cunard "My Account" functionality set up for Australia yet either.

I'm not seeing any "Log in / register" link on the Cunard Australia site the way there is on the Cunard UK site. There is no such link on the Cunard US site either. That's the mechanism to set up a Cunard "My Account" using your email address as your login id which you then link to your Cunard World Club Number.

Now I'm flying a bit blind here since our friends in the UK have the first-hand knowledge for how the Cunard "My Account" functionality works. But I'll go ahead and speculate the new "Loyalty" functionality depends on having the underlying "My Account" functionality to work correctly. I welcome comments from others as to whether you think I'm on the mark with that conjecture.

• Like 1

I could sign in for a specific cruise, then follow the steps @Victoria2 listed, but I got "we could not find that page. 

I would really like to see it. 7-8 years ago, I asked the onboard booking person, who was also World Club contact, to look it up for me. It was full of errors. Short cruises on QE2 showed as TAs. Some cruises appeared twice and others not at all. But oddly enough, the total came out within a few days of my records. So I didn't bother correcting it. 

Fingers crossed the configuration gets sorted out for all as it is most useful. It has all our past cruises and the future booked ones too.

Number of nights accrued show as well. The page [for me] is undergoing maintenance  at the moment so let's hope it wasn't just a flash in the pan!