Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

5 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed 

Agree, so far not a Single Ship or Date working out for me. At least I planned/Booked some alternate early Dates, instead on my usual Fall Sailings in 2025 was able get some ok pricing on B3B out of Galveston. At least these havn't jacked up the Corner/Afts to Sunset yet that would have cost about $2K more on future Radiance Class Sailings

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

What's up with Explorer after her last sailing in the Med September 2025?🤔

Looks like Explorer might be doing short cruises out of PC. I spotted a test load for a 4 night sailing in November 2025 and @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle posted a screenshot of it way back several pages ago.

Here's a screenshot of the screenshot.

Screenshot_20240215-154231.thumb.png.4085e1516cbc1e5fbea504fb84d51e76.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Looks like Explorer might be doing short cruises out of PC. I spotted a test load for a 4 night sailing in November 2025 and @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle posted a screenshot of it way back several pages ago.

Here's a screenshot of the screenshot.

Screenshot_20240215-154231.thumb.png.4085e1516cbc1e5fbea504fb84d51e76.png

OK ....so there should also be a WB TA on Explorer?!🤔

Edited by cruiseboy89130

So I am looking at booking a TA for the

Odyssey this November and currently have a hold for a balcony room.

I will likely be putting the deposit down for just 1 person (myself), but in the event I want to add a 2nd person down the road, can I do that? Will I just have to pay another deposit then if so?

Also, as far as the refundable deposit goes, is that just added to the total cost or do you pay it upfront with the deposit if you want it? (I declined it so far.)

1 hour ago, bg2310 said:

Also, as far as the refundable deposit goes, is that just added to the total cost or do you pay it upfront with the deposit if you want it?

Refundable is just a higher fare, no affect on the deposit.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Any guess what is happening to Radiance post Alaska?

Pre-Covid, Radiance was down here in Australia every summer. Considering we normally share ships with Alaska, with any luck she may be returning to Sydney.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:07 PM, OCSC Mike said:

The issue with Wonder is that it is likely doing a few more months of 7N’s until Star takes over at PC & then it will be doing 3/4 short cruises so it fits into multiple release categories. Check back next week.

Oh no, the Wonder will be doing 3 and 4 night cruises like the Utopia? Oh no. We are trying to plan a 7 night family cruise on the Wonder out of Florida in either June 2025 or during the holiday season of 2025. 

On 2/15/2024 at 2:24 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Ok... Sorry was a Joke. Single Father that raised 3 Kids, 4, 6, and 9 yr olds and they were actually really Good Kids. Never got in trouble, no Drinking/smoking/drugs. All Graduated 1 to 1 1/2 yrs early, with my oldest Home Schooled her HS yrs. Live with Her, my SIL and Grand Daughter who just turned 14 and is in her second year HS. Want say they got from me but even though I had all A/B's I took the GED and Join the US ARMY day after I turned 16. In end was right decision for me, stayed in making it a Career and Completed College by time I was 20.

@ONECRUISER thank you for your service  and stepping up as a single dad.  Just amazing.  😊 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Did anyone see a Los Angeles test load? 

Not yet, but I'll keep checking. I'm so curious to see what ship will be here at my home port doing my favorite Mexican Riviera itinerary.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 9:52 PM, Twenty2020 said:

Just me or prices look just as brutal as ever? Not seeing any group rates at this point either that are appealing. $3500 balconies on Brilliance for NE/Canada. Yikes. 

I saw one appealing cruise for March 2026, but when I reached out to my travel agent, he said there were no group rates on that sailing offered.  At the prices asked on the RCCL website, it is a firm NO from us.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Oh no, the Wonder will be doing 3 and 4 night cruises like the Utopia? Oh no. We are trying to plan a 7 night family cruise on the Wonder out of Florida in either June 2025 or during the holiday season of 2025. 

It should still be doing 7N in June 2025. It is expected to switch to 3/4's when Star takes over in August 2025.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Russ Lomas said:

I saw one appealing cruise for March 2026, but when I reached out to my travel agent, he said there were no group rates on that sailing offered.  At the prices asked on the RCCL website, it is a firm NO from us.

Yeah we have one cruise booked for Apr 2025 that was what I consider a reasonable group rate.... And then we are likely done with RCCL. Looking at other lines or possibly non cruise vacations in general until some semblance of value returns. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

It looks like Explorer ends her Med season on September 21st 2025 in Barcelona - so unless she goes into drydock - there might be an early WB TA - I'm guessing a 12 night to be in PC on a Friday to start her 3/4 night cruises🤔

I would book that if the price was good ... though I'm doing the voyager TA from PC may 2025 so similar, just backwards. I was hoping for some longer cruises to pick from. Jewel 11 or 12 days like they used to have. Now that I'm  moving to florida so far the choices have been disappointing. 

The voyager TA is 13 days, just 1 day short of getting that $250 obc stockholders credit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

It looks like Explorer ends her Med season on September 21st 2025 in Barcelona - so unless she goes into drydock - there might be an early WB TA - I'm guessing a 12 night to be in PC on a Friday to start her 3/4 night cruises🤔

Oh, that might be interesting. We are on that cruise that ends in Barcelona on the 21st. I was planning on staying a couple days in Barcelona but would consider a WB TA if that's how it plays out.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, EmmasNana said:

Oh, that might be interesting. We are on that cruise that ends in Barcelona on the 21st. I was planning on staying a couple days in Barcelona but would consider a WB TA if that's how it plays out.

Don't miss Barcelona if you haven't been. We did a TA last year and spent 4 days, which wasn't long enough to see everything. Such friendly people and beautiful sites.