Europe 2025 cruises are now on website

scubadawg

I noticed that a lot of the names are new. They're also using Dover & Reykjavík as turnaround ports for some sailings.

By names, I mean voyage names.

Edited by POA1
A wee bit of clarification.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, WNCtourist said:

I'm not seeing Flam on any Norway itineraries for 2025 -- am I overlooking something?

from 2026 and onwards, only zero emission cruise ships can enter the famous fjords like Gairanger fjord or the Flåm fjord. Flåm only allows cruise ship by order, so maybe HAL was late with their berth reservation, Flåm also favors smaller ships more than bigger ones.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anubi said:

None of the Norway cruises call into Geiranger.  😞  

31 minutes ago, WNCtourist said:

I'm not seeing Flam on any Norway itineraries for 2025 -- am I overlooking something?

See this Thread: 

2 hours ago, WNCtourist said:

5 hours ago, Anubi said:

None of the Norway cruises call into Geiranger.  😞  

We recently cancelled a '24 Norway cruise because HAL cancelled Flam.  Was looking forward to '25 offerings and I guess now we will be looking at another cruise line for Flam.

I've been finding HAL's offerings lately disappointing.  I liked HAL for its itineraries and I have to admit that I am finding it more difficult to get excited by them these days.  

Hmmm...yesterday and again 40 minutes ago, HAL was allowing me to select a SC cabin, or buy a SC GTY for the same price. Been on the phone with my TA, and the HAL "test booking" timed out. When I went back in again, HAL was now charging more to select one's cabin. And the phone disconnected with my TA!

Yes Europe 2025 is open for all to see and book.  Prices seem about 10% higher than previous release, but then again we are talking about cruises two years from now and the police gets locked in.

Itineraries are diverse, and I spotted a 20 SEP 2025 Rome to Athens 14 night sailing with overnight in both Alexandria, Egypt and Istanbul, Turkey.  That would support an very solid shore excursion in Egypt.

Have not seen an overnight in Egypt for some time.

Will book while onboard next moth.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CNSJ said:

Yes Europe 2025 is open for all to see and book.  Prices seem about 10% higher than previous release, but then again we are talking about cruises two years from now and the police gets locked in.

Itineraries are diverse, and I spotted a 20 SEP 2025 Rome to Athens 14 night sailing with overnight in both Alexandria, Egypt and Istanbul, Turkey.  That would support an very solid shore excursion in Egypt.

Have not seen an overnight in Egypt for some time.

Will book while onboard next moth.

There’s an overnight on the same sailing in 2024 

Awesome ports......overnight Egypt, Israel and Istanbul.....Bermuda on the TA's, new Croatia and Spanish/Portugese ports, Morocco, Scotland on a fjord cruise....Iceland as a departure....and lots more I need to dig into.

Amsterdam as a departure port only two times in 2025...Hope they don't miss us..........Hello Rotterdam!

(Did I see that correctly?....and yes, I know some of them are 2024 ports and all not new.....just glancing and thinking thru our strategy....fun times)

• Like 1

The 28 day Arctic Circle Crossing on June 29 caught my attention.  Maybe they rushed it to the schedule, but there are 4 ports/places where it shows tender stops in Greenland without naming a port.  I believe this would be a first for Holland America to have new stops in Greenland.  Nieuw Statendam is the ship; maybe they should have scheduled a smaller ship for this?

Yes, sadly, I don't see Gerainger or Flam.

Amsterdam and Copenhagen seem to be nixed in favor of Dover/Rotterdam as departure ports.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Zuiderdam schedule for after its world cruise is missing, except for Voyage of the Vikings.

I am thinking it would be doing NE and Canada after that. Those are still not out yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nodakboiler said:

We booked 2 onboard this morning and one had only guarantee cabins in every category- the FC advisor was dumbfounded since the release was only last night. He’s going to get back to us tomorrow.

I saw that. Super weird. On the September NS cruise down to the Med, if you board in Dover it was only guarantee, but Rotterdam, wide open