Europe 2025 cruises are now on website

scubadawg

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

I saw that. Super weird. On the September NS cruise down to the Med, if you board in Dover it was only guarantee, but Rotterdam, wide open 

My guess is they didn't properly allocate cabins for each of those sailings.  They can fix that.

59 minutes ago, ChinaShrek said:

Which port is better to board in?

Rotterdam would be my vote.

Why?

An extra day of cruising....

...onboard and settled before the Brits/others join.....

But it really should not matter......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cbr663 said:

And yet it is the MSC Virtuosa that is sailing in Flam.

Five cruises to Norway in 2025 for MSC Virtuosa versus 23 cruises to Norway in 2025 for MSC Euribia. It also appears that the MSC Preziosa will have seven  cruises to Norway in 2025 as well but the longer 11/14 night cruises.

Edited by Heartgrove

Thanks for sharing. Celebrity wooed me with their itineraries for 2024 and HAL wooed me back for 2025. Booked the one with the overnights in Cairo and Istanbul already. I'm surprised how quickly the well-located Neptunes on Deck 7 are going. Good on you, HAL. I like the direction HAL is going with more overnights and some interesting Europe itineraries. 

• Like 4

Amsterdam is considering limiting cruises to its main cruise port -- they want to build a bridge over the river that wouldn't accommodate large ships. So that may be why HAL is shifting plans two years in advance. Also true about Norway and limiting cruises in the fjords. That's why no Svalbard this year. Look to Hurtigerten (sp?).

I was in and out of Rotterdam 3x this summer. I never boarded there, but it seemed to be easy for those who did. I liked it! We took the train to Delft that also went on to Amsterdam. Very easy to use, although I probably wouldn't with cruise luggage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1