Looking at ABC island cruise on Reflection next year...

Not a username2

Looking at booking an ABC island cruise next year on Reflection for our 10 year anniversary (We actually were married on the Reflection in Cozumel) and were wondering on peoples thoughts on this cruise, as well as should we book this while being on a cruise or just call/online book it? Thanks.

love the ABCs so much so we did it in January and then April/May,..  DH loves the land sailing in Bonair.  Curacao, sitting on the patios near the swing bridge….. love this cruise.  happy Celebrating 

• Like 1

I always try to book on board for the extra OBC and reduced deposit. However, if you won't be on a ship for several months, I would go ahead and book as prices continue to climb. This is our favorite itinerary also. 

11 hours ago, imlulu said:

We are booked for this January. May have to cancel due to flight prices right now. 🫤 Happy anniversary! 

I see your in Mass

Not sure where you fly from ….We use Bradley and Albany 

Our friends are flying in from Hartford the day before our cruise January 6

Check Southwest Low Fare Calender  and Jet Blue Best Fare calendar 

Check daily!!! Changes by the minute 

Edited by janetz
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, janetz said:

I see your in Mass

Not sure where you fly from ….We use Bradley and Albany 

Our friends are flying in from Hartford the day before our cruise January 6

Check Southwest Low Fare Calender  and Jet Blue Best Fare calendar 

Check daily!!! Changes by the minute 

Thanks. We are near Cape. I’ve been checking since booking. 🙂 I have mixed feelings about cruising and the prices are better on adult only AIs so leaning towards cancelling. Thank you! 

4 minutes ago, imlulu said:

Thanks. We are near Cape. I’ve been checking since booking. 🙂 I have mixed feelings about cruising and the prices are better on adult only AIs so leaning towards cancelling. Thank you! 

👌

Love ABC.  Either book on board then transfer to your TA or book with the TA directly.  Labor Day sales are still going on. 

Aruba; have rented a car to explore and snorkel and have just gone to the beach. Both are fine

Cauracao; rented a car all 3 times we have been there.  Love exploring and snorkeling around the island.  We always leave time to explore downtown as it's so cool

Bonaire; We use Woodwind for a great snorkel to the island.  They are fantastic and the snorkeling is to die for.

As you notice we do a lot of snorkeling as these 3 islands have some of the best snorkeling in the world.  I can sit on a beach or rent a gold cart om almost any island.  Can't pas sup the change for some great snorkeling.  Also, a car rental is always cheaper than us buying excursions. 

Have fun!

9 hours ago, Duanerice1 said:

Love ABC.  Either book on board then transfer to your TA or book with the TA directly.  Labor Day sales are still going on. 

Aruba; have rented a car to explore and snorkel and have just gone to the beach. Both are fine

Cauracao; rented a car all 3 times we have been there.  Love exploring and snorkeling around the island.  We always leave time to explore downtown as it's so cool

Bonaire; We use Woodwind for a great snorkel to the island.  They are fantastic and the snorkeling is to die for.

As you notice we do a lot of snorkeling as these 3 islands have some of the best snorkeling in the world.  I can sit on a beach or rent a gold cart om almost any island.  Can't pas sup the change for some great snorkeling.  Also, a car rental is always cheaper than us buying excursions. 

Have fun!

Do you rent once you get there or beforehand? And if before, wher from? We have rented in Cozumel a few times and really like the ease of it. 

We rent ahead of time. In Aruba we have used a couple of companies.  Most let you keep it until 7 ish for a small extra fee. No one sticks out to recommend but they weren’t National companies, just local.  Plenty of rentals when you leave the gate…. Plenty

on Curaçao we always use Advance Car rental.  They have a map with all the cool spots highlighted, a gps in the car with the same spots programmed in and he gives you a cell phone to use to call him when you want to drop off or if there is a problem along the way. Price seems steep but it includes all the above plus insurance.  Still well under an excursion each. 

Have fun! 

On 8/28/2023 at 7:24 PM, Not a username2 said:

Looking at booking an ABC island cruise next year on Reflection for our 10 year anniversary (We actually were married on the Reflection in Cozumel) and were wondering on peoples thoughts on this cruise, as well as should we book this while being on a cruise or just call/online book it? Thanks.

We did it a few years ago and loved it.

• 3 months later...

We are doing the ABC;s on the Reflection next month. We have been 3 times & love this trip as the islands are very different.  Make sure to book with Bonaire Golf Carts.  You take a road along the shore side & go past the salt mines, salt beds & may see some flamingos.  Fascinating for sure 

• Like 1

Hi. We did the ABC Cruise on the Reflection in 2020. If you expand my signature you can find my photo review 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean Cruise Photo Review - Celebrity Reflection. We enjoyed it so much we are doing ABC plus Panama on the Beyond in 2025. 

• Like 1