LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

January 14. No naps. No breaks. All Jamman Sid and Roscoe 

YESH!!

That is the name of our garage band!!

Jamman Sid and Roscoe!!

We had a 4th member but he went solo with out announcing it to the rest of the band...don't even remember his name but he was some sorta football fan.

Look for our single soon to be released.

Titled:  Husband Day Care!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 38

41 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Very sobering message from Teo. If you don’t know, Teo is my favorite Carnival bartender but he’s home in the Philippines with health issues. He sends me all his medical paperwork. He was suppose to have surgery tomorrow… not happening. Doctor says next week after his CT scans today. I’m like gutted. Just get the issue out. 

Was he already diagnosed with cancer?

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I wasn’t supposed to say anything but yes. Intestinal. Went to get his physical to come back to work and bam. Now “medically retired” until he’s cleared. 

May God graciously grant his doctors great wisdom leading to healing.🙏

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Very sobering message from Teo. If you don’t know, Teo is my favorite Carnival bartender but he’s home in the Philippines with health issues. He sends me all his medical paperwork. He was suppose to have surgery tomorrow… not happening. Doctor says next week after his CT scans today. I’m like gutted. Just get the issue out. 

Oh no! Poor Teo! I'll continue to keep him in my prayers...

• Like 7

On 8/30/2023 at 3:43 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

“Celebrate good times, come on! Let’s celebrate!”

In just a few short days, it’s gonna be time to bring it on back to Carnival and try out the new Celebration. It’s been 80 days since we sailed on the Resilient Lady, and it feels like forever. I can’t believe we haven’t sailed Carnival at all in 2023.

For those that are new, welcome aboard! I’ll be your guide through this LIVE review. Together we will have 6 days of Shaq’s Big Chicken, Street Eats, Latitudes Bar, Center Stage and ChiBANG! 

If you’re a regular, great to have ya back! Follow along, ask questions, and let’s see what we can get into! 
Our stops will be Cozumel, Roatan, and Costa Maya. I’ve actually never been to Costa Maya. I’m not exactly excited to fly to Florida just to do a western itinerary, but sometimes, you just go with the flow. 

E38F1273-1C68-4B7D-BA04-1C113D247C9B.jpeg

F3961F63-32E6-4DC3-8796-0B85CBF1B6DA.jpeg

Belated Bon voyage Megan and Co.  I am way beyond late to this celebration!  I guess I know which 29 pages of Cruise Critic I will be scrolling through first at work tomorrow.🙄

😂😂😂

Cheers!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Sid got married?

No but he did sing back up on that single with a little sax solo...mainly so jamman and I could finish our beers.

Sid is the lead singer on our last single...Injuinal Hernia                 

• Like 1
  • Haha 19

2 hours ago, Etta1213 said:

May God graciously grant his doctors great wisdom leading to healing.🙏

Thank you so much. I bother him a bunch and he does NOT want everyone to know. But he’s like my cruising dad. I love him and with that his whole family. 

• Like 19

11 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Is there a happier Tuesday? I think not. 

image.jpg

What drink is this? 

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I had no idea what this movie was. DH says it’s Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and it’s terrible. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I recognize the screen shot. DH is right about which movie but wrong on the critique! We thought they did a great job with it. Best, well only decent one, since Spiderman. 

I'm so sorry about Teo. I met him on I think Paradise. I recognized him from one of your reviews. 

• Like 2

Megan - You are my hero ! Thank you so very much for your fun Live updates. Really appreciate you taking the time to share your adventures with all of us.   We disembarked Celebration on Sunday, ( the day you boarded) and your updates are really helping ease me thru my cruise withdrawal! We loved the Celebration! Thanks for throwing me the lifeline that is your Live report.  Cheers to you and Happy Peak of the short work Week to the rest of us !  

• Like 4