September movies ...

auscgguysgirl

2 hours ago, auscgguysgirl said:

Anyone have a list or know where to get one?

TIA

Your font is extremely difficult to read.

Try using the app to check out your ship’s current sailing to see which movies are showing right now. No guarantee they’ll be showing when you sail, though.

It's the Equinox on 09/16.  Nothing shows yet in the App.

Never sailed Celebrity before.

I know Carnival puts out a list of the movie in advance for the upcoming month & it's the same for every ship fleetwide.

Was wondering if Celebrity did the same, but I'm guessing not since no one seems to know.

Never had anyone complain about the font before.  Maybe it's the color?  Why have individuality & offer changes if it's a problem? *shrug*

Edited by auscgguysgirl
Add

Equinox is updated so you should have a good selection of movies. I haven't been on that ship in a very long time, so I can't speak to the movies. When were on the Millennium we really enjoyed the movies but don't ask me what they were, I don't remember.

I don't have any problem with your font on my PC. It's a bit "busy" on my phone. 

6 minutes ago, auscgguysgirl said:

I know Carnival puts out a list of the movie in advance for the upcoming month & it's the same for every ship fleetwide.

Was wondering if Celebrity did the same, but I'm guessing not since no one seems to know.

Never had anyone complain about the font before.  Maybe it's the color?  Why have individuality & offer changes if it's a problem? *shrug*

The Comic Sans Font no matter color or bold is hard to read on a phone. Looks  cursive. On a Laptop, no problem. You must be posting from a Laptop. I prefer using my Laptop so I have no problem reading your posts. 

Edited by doghog

7 minutes ago, doghog said:

The Comic Sans Font no matter color or bold is hard to read on a phone. Looks  cursive. On a Laptop, no problem. You must be posting from a Laptop. I prefer using my Laptop so I have no problem reading your posts. 

Definitely a desktop.  I've never had success using my phone or my iPad with any forums.

16 minutes ago, auscgguysgirl said:

The Celebrity Today will have the most accurate info for you specific cruise. Enjoy your cruise. 🍻

Edited by doghog

I was going to look at the current sailing of Edge and looked at activities -

Celebrity has "Updated" their app and now have different tabs for activities -   Took a while but did find some listed for September.   For Silhouette they have the original format an list the same movies but show times. 

About my Father

Champions

Creed 3

Love Again

The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Some of the ones listed on Silhouette in Celebrity Central and Rooftop  listed under Entertainment at 11:00, 2:30 and 5 PM

Jerry and Marge Go Large

Dirty Dancing

Elemental

Elvis

Whitney Houston:  I wanna Dance with Somebody

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Downtown Abbey: A new Era

Fast X

The Flash

On 9/1/2023 at 2:05 PM, auscgguysgirl said:

It's the Equinox on 09/16.  Nothing shows yet in the App.

Was wondering if Celebrity did the same, but I'm guessing not since no one seems to know.

Never had anyone complain about the font before.  Maybe it's the color?  Why have individuality & offer changes if it's a problem? *shrug*

WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER READ!

On 9/1/2023 at 11:05 AM, auscgguysgirl said:

In 20 years, I've never seen Celebrity put out a list of movies that you can watch on deck or in your cabin. You won't really know until you board the ship and refresh you app on the ships WIFI.

On 9/1/2023 at 1:25 PM, doghog said:

Depends on the device you're using. Laptop, no problem reading the Bold Comic Sans Font. 

And that’s the problem. The font is unreadable on phones and tablets, which is how many folks access CC. Normally, when this is pointed out to a user, like @auscgguysgirlthey will change their font. 

• Like 1