What is involved in wellness check?

orkaren1

Just did the check in on the app for our cruise in October.  It gave us an appointment time for check in but it says something about "see you for your wellness check" under arrival time.  Is this something done at the port in addition to the online wellness check you do the day before the cruise and if so, what is involved?  Just wondering because we are traveling with an autistic child and he needs to know what to expect ahead of time.  Thanks!

You will receive a notice to complete health safety questions on their app 1 or 2 days before your sailing.   We leave today and received ours on Sunday.

4 simple questions....have you had covid shot and booster (yes or no is okay)

Are you pregnant?   Any signs of illness in last 24 hrs?

They may ask you at the terminal check-in if any signs of illness, we were asked here too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

You will receive a notice to complete health safety questions on their app 1 or 2 days before your sailing.   We leave today and received ours on Sunday.

4 simple questions....have you had covid shot and booster (yes or no is okay)

Are you pregnant?   Any signs of illness in last 24 hrs?

They may ask you at the terminal check-in if any signs of illness, we were asked here too.

Thank you for the information.

Have you tested positive for covid question,  what time period? Tested positive yesterday, sail on the 29th.  Not really too sick...stuffy nose. Fever yesterday,  not today. Should be negative next week, at least a week before sailing.  How do I answer the question?

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

Have you tested positive for covid question,  what time period? Tested positive yesterday, sail on the 29th.  Not really too sick...stuffy nose. Fever yesterday,  not today. Should be negative next week, at least a week before sailing.  How do I answer the question?

There is no such question about covid anymore. There's only one current actual health question, and it's a general symptom question with a 24 hour time frame.

On 9/12/2023 at 12:15 PM, ARandomTraveler said:

Full body scan and a blood pressure check. Bring your medical records just in case. Printed, not digital copies. 

(hopefully this translated as a joke, but just in case, I was kidding). 

I like your sense of humor.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 10:02 AM, njkruzer said:

If you say yes prepare to be denied boarding.