Uniworld On Board Credit

DaisyRose

Hello,

I have gotten a price quote on a Uniworld River Cruise in Europe that is offering some onboard credit.  Since river cruises are generally all inclusive, I am wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what I might be able to use onboard credit for.  Thanks!

27 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

I don’t think laundry is included so you could use it for that. 

Self laundry is free (washers and dryers). In my opinion, the best use is the extra excursions.

Edited by ak1004

1 hour ago, ak1004 said:

Self laundry is free (washers and dryers). In my opinion, the best use is the extra excursions.

Is self laundry available on all ships? Neither of my Uniworld ships had it, but the trips were in 2010 and 2011 and things may have changed. I don't disagree that the best use is extra excursions, but it might make a difference.

8 hours ago, gnome12 said:

Is self laundry available on all ships? Neither of my Uniworld ships had it, but the trips were in 2010 and 2011 and things may have changed. I don't disagree that the best use is extra excursions, but it might make a difference.

I would assume that most if not all of them have self laundry. 

There is  a very small gift  display case on the Maria Theresa and a small shop on the Antoinette. There are spa services. We were forced to use ours rather than leave them. We did use them on the ships dinner and behind scenes tour ($75pp) and an excursion to Hiedleberg ($80pp). Ask you TA to apply the credit to you final payment.