Lunch at Beach club at Perfect Day

Hello all-

We are on the wonder next month on October 15 sailing.

We purchased Coco Beach club passes.

It includes lunch, it seems as though you can make the lunch reservation when you arrive to the Beach club.

Is it hard to get a reservation? I am worried about it because the ship seems to be close to capacity.

You can make lunch reservations prior to your Coco Cay day.  Contact the dining room reservation line once onboard, or use the concierge if you are in a suite, to make the reservations early.  The one time we waited to make reservations we ended up with a late late lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, motheroftwocats814 said:

Hello all-

It includes lunch, it seems as though you can make the lunch reservation when you arrive to the Beach club.

Is it hard to get a reservation? I am worried about it because the ship seems to be close to capacity.

We were able to make reservations onboard the ship at Beach Club, once boarding the ship. You can do it at Main dining room within minutes or through the Concierges for status of Diamond and above. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, newmercies said:

You can make lunch reservations prior to your Coco Cay day.  Contact the dining room reservation line once onboard, or use the concierge if you are in a suite, to make the reservations early.  The one time we waited to make reservations we ended up with a late late lunch.

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 11:54 AM, RFerrington said:

We made lunch reservations right at the kiosk at the Club and had no problem whatsoever getting a noon-ish reservation.

Same experience in August.  We didn’t know we needed a reservation. When we checked in, they asked if we had made lunch reservations and made them for us. The restaurant wasn’t crowded and our lunch was amazing. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 9:57 AM, motheroftwocats814 said:

Hello all-

How much are the Beach Passes? Does that include lunch? What all does the beach pass include? Thank you. 

7 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

How much are the Beach Passes? Does that include lunch? What all does the beach pass include? Thank you. 

Price varies. For one of my upcoming cruises in October (we are the only ship at Coco cay that day) it is $159.99.  Cruise in early December it is $188.99.  For my late January cruise January 2024 it is  $235.99 per person.  It includes a nice lunch, private pool, loungers.  Drinks are extra.

M

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

It's going for $300 on our Icon sailing. It's not worth that or even half of that. It's a nice beach area, just like the others and a decent lunch. We paid $88 when we went in 2022 and that's more than I thought it was worth. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2023 at 3:24 AM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Ours were about 179 per person. It includes lunch. Private area. We aren't getting off the ship at the other ports, so we decided we would spend it on CoCo Cay. 

• Thanks 1