The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday October 3rd, 2023

richwmn

28 minutes ago, luvtoride said:

Maureen, where in NJ are you moving?  Have you ever lived here before?  

It’s a great place to live and close to cruise ports!  I hope all goes well with your move arrangements.  

Busy day with trusts and wills.  Not things we look forward to doing, but important to get those done.  

I am going for my Covid Vaccine and Flu Vaccine today.  I’ve done two shots at the same time in the past without any issues.  Fingers crossed.  

Have a great day all.  

Brian 

Welcome to the Daily.  Hope you enjoy interacting with us.

Terri

• Like 19

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I married my last boyfriend, am all for Child Health Day, especially our sweet Daily baby Murphy, and am grateful for the techies who can fix what I can't.  DH always calls on me to fix things on the computer, as if I work for Computers R Us; little does he know that I usually just turn it off and turn it on again.  LOL

Wow, is it ever foggy out there this morning - I can barely see across the street!  I guess that's what happens after a few days of rain and then the temperature rises.  It won't be rising for long though, because we're expecting frost on Thursday night and that means we'll be bringing in all the plants that we're planning on over-wintering.  I'd better search out the plastic tablecloths for the dining table and floor so there isn't a huge mess to clean up when we can put them back outside for a bit longer.

@kazuwishing you safe travels today; I think @0106might also be heading out, but not sure.  I do know of a couple of others on the same trip and wish them well also.

@Quartzsite CruiserI'm glad to hear DH's issues weren't too serious and that you were able to come home (albeit late) last night.  Praying for continued progress.

@Seasick SailorI do hope your back is feeling somewhat better today; if not, head thee to a doctor, girl!

I saw this yesterday and got a good chuckle from it - as did my police officer friends.  Hope it gives you a smile as well.

RunTShirt.jpg.90e95933b8543e623801fc7315cba483.jpg

First Tuesday of the month, so I've got breakfast with retired colleagues this morning - we just found out yesterday that sadly, one is no longer with us, so we'll be remembering her in our conversations.  I jokingly told a friend that this is proof that only the good die young; she agreed!  

I'm not a fan of the drink, would enjoy some of the rose, and will tuck the menu suggestion away until after Thanksgiving when I'm pretty sure we'll have leftover turkey.  As someone mentioned previously, it is indeed Taco Tuesday, so late this afternoon we'll be heading over to Taco Time to bring home tacos and Mexi-fries that we will be enjoying at the kitchen table for dinner.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Good morning,

It is another sunny morning with possible rain showers overnight. I did not sleep well last night due to coughing. So frustrating. Hopefully it will be better tonight. Molly had her annual vet appointment and is sleeping off her vaccines. She is a little sore if I touch her in the wrong place.  

@Quartzsite Cruiser I am glad you are home and I hope everyone feels better when you wake up. @smitty34877 those moments will come and go and hit you at odd times. It is still so new for you.  I love the picture. 

@kazu happy travels. It was a long time in coming. I can’t wait to read about your trip. You are one of the main reasons I did my first solo cruise. 

No news on baby Murphy other than my niece had to go back to work yesterday. She is able to do most things remotely and the hospital has a quiet private room she can use. 

Prayers and well wishes. Have a great day. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

Good morning Dailyites. 

Thank you for your concern on my back. I was the 1st person in line waiting for the clinic to open. Had an Xray, some poking and prodding. Usual recommended care. My only concern was numbness during the night but that should go away soon. Allen is fine. 

@smitty34877 praying the new aide will be wonderful. 

@Quartzsite Cruiser so glad DH is back home. What a scare.

Hoping for a miracle Baby Murphy.

Happy to see @rafinmd has a beautiful sunrise picture today. Your food pictures look good too. 

Bon Voyage to our @kazu. Jacqui you sure put a lot into the roll calls, spread sheets,  name tags.. wow folks should be honored to sail with you!

This afternoon we have couples pedicures with friends,  then dinner at a recently opened restaurant. 

Wishing everyone a blessed Tuesday. 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smitty34877 said:

Good morning. The sun is out again and it will be 77 later. The city is having a special pick up today for “debris” from the flooding and it is sad to see so many things piled on the curbs in the neighborhood. We were very fortunate compared to a lot of our neighbors.

My DD DH was my boyfriend from the time I was thirty. I will always remember the handsome man with the beautiful blue eyes “ bothering” me at work. He always seemed to show up in my department at the most awkward times. I was once on the floor with a stroke patient teaching him how to get up .  He asked if we needed help!

I had a tough time yesterday just  doing regular things. I drove up to a store in my old neighborhood and realized I was alone in the car. It sounds so silly but it just hit me like a ton of bricks. Coincidentally my son sent a picture of us at the Boston Garden last year. Lou was so happy to be there and see his Celtics in a pre season game. I guess these things will keep coming up as I get used to a different way of life.

@Quartzsite Cruiser, Lenda, I am so relieved that you  and Steve were able to return home with a good report. I am sure you are both very tired today.

@Seasick Sailor, Joy, I hope both of you are ok today. I will worry until we hear from you.

1C198032-675A-4497-9560-0B090141647D.jpeg

Lovely photo Terry.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Thank you for today’s FR & D, Rich! It was not raining when Bindi & I went out this morning, but it had been. I am not complaining though - yesterday turned into a spectacular day after 10:30 in the morning. No clouds, brilliant blue sky, mid-80s with a gorgeous breeze.  Hoping for a bit more of the same today. 

Vanessa, thank you for capturing & sharing our happenings. Praying that your pain improves.  

Bindi walks, gym, indoor & outdoor chores. I have some plants that I need to place out where I want to plant them - once I repot them. Going to a neighbor’s after dinner just to catch up. With wine of course. 

IMG_1794.jpeg.89884d1005866f163d4d2d3367837cf4.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg.e7aeb2c018bf676a9cbbc6eb83f6a676.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg.3884f64d28102e13ea89dff2b5244f3a.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. @Quartzsite Cruiser, Lenda, praying that Steve continues to improve and feel better!  And praying that you can rest a bit easier. I am so glad t9 read you are home!

@smitty34877 Terry, praying for you, Tana, your families & your support teams. May that new aide be “the one”.

I hope we each have a reason to smile today. 

La Moulinière Bordeaux Rosé

Well consumers think this rosé is very good, and it is reasonably priced and fairly easy to find. To quote some consumers it is “Dry, fresh & fruity on the palate. Nose of intense red berries.” Online prices start at $14.99.

Distributor notes

Since he took it over in 1991, Jean Jacques Lesgourgues, owner of the prestigious Laubade Armagnac, has completely transformed this estate beside the Dordogne and, as a patron of the arts, has turned it into a contemporary art exhibition. The 75 hectares property dates back to the 16th century. Blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.

How bout RedneckBob’s car that can be driven each way with two fronts. And this was built before the UAW strike!

IMG_1312.thumb.png.1097e31cb3d982e311e9b15aff9a80d2.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 22

2 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good morning to all

If I don’t post now, I might end up not posting like yesterday and not posting.

Thank you to Rich for the Daily and Fleet Report.  It is my go to place every day.  Thank you to Debbie, Ann, Dixie and Vanessa for your dedication.  

Today is the only slow day of the week.

Yesterday I had another eye doctor appointment and was fitted with new contact lenses.  I thought I was doing great.  However sometime during the afternoon/evening I lost the left lens.  i now have daily lenses  so I will have daily replacements.  While I had cataract surgery the implanted lenses only corrected the nearsightedness but not the astigmatism.   So the contacts does give me the sharpness that I need.  I really do prefer them to glasses.  Before cataract surgery I wore contacts for about 35 years.  I did not realize how expensive the daily lenses are.  However they are preferable since you insert a clean lens everyday.  

Today is a slow day.

Tomorrow DH has a dentist appointment to get a permanent crown.  Then we will go out to dinner to celebrate our 42nd anniversary. So my DH is my Boyfriend.  So I will celebrate Boyfriend Day with him today.

Child health is very important and I pray that each child gets the care they need.  Renewed prayers for Baby Murphy.  I hope we get an update soon.

I used to be better at Technology, but not anymore.  Just can’t keep up.  No longer a Techie.

Will pass on the meal.  Too much work.

I like the wine.  Always will go for the Rose.

Pass on the drink.

Have not been to the port.

Interesting quote.

What a great day to finally have Germany reunified.  

Good for New Zealand.

Prayers for all on the cares list.  Especially those who are hurting and going through troubles.

Cheers to those celebrating and cruising and getting ready to cruise.

Have a great day everyone.

Happy Tuesday.

God Bless,

Terri

Wishing you a fantastic 42nd wedding anniversary tomorrow Terri.

anniversary-42-4.gif

• Like 17

4 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you Rich, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie.  An interesting collection of days, and I love the quote.  I suspect we passed MS Zuiderdam sometime overnight.  Great days for Germany and New Zealand.  Not sure about the meal.  My alternative is Chilled Peach Soup, Chicken Consume, Lamb, and Apple Caramel Goldrush as served in QM2 Princess Grill last night.

dishes02.jpg

Roy

Looking good Roy!  Enjoy!

L.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Happy Tuesday! I believe that my musical taste is somewhat different from many who post on the Daily.  I spent the last three days at a music festival and had a fantastic time with 50,000 other people dancing in the sand for 12 hours a day.  My favorite performance was Nathaniel Ratliff, the younger people in the crowd really enjoyed Noah Kahan, an up and coming artist.IMG_8067.thumb.jpeg.9ad4c25ff90fdf947e9343b0f562f5ce.jpeg

I arrived home last night, did some laundry.  Just packed for DH; have my clothes laying on the bed ready to put in the carry on. We travel light, regardless of the length of the trip.  We fly to Amsterdam tomorrow.  Thanks for the shout out @ger_77

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

@kazu. Jacqui you sure put a lot into the roll calls, spread sheets,  name tags.. wow folks should be honored to sail with you!

I feel extremely lucky to be sailing again with Jacqui, such a wealth of knowledge and an extraordinary keeper of the Roll Call.  I’ll be chiming in on her “live” thread.  Hopefully the internet is better than on our last TA.

Positive thoughts to those who need them.  Cheers to those celebrating and cruising.

• Like 30

Good morning Rich and all the major organizers and contributors to the Daily !

On Oct 14th , 2017 we landed in the Port of Shimizu on the Volendam  we were only in Port for a very short time from 8 am until 2 pm so no time for a nice long tour but had a very nice welcome by the local dancers and an unforgettable rest of the day which I will show in a bit ………

With our friends that were on board we make a nice walk to the local seafood market where we saw the most incredible dishes , when we came back to port I enjoyed a nice Japanese tea ceremony and saw many ladies and also men trying out Japanese costumes .

A special painted sign just for us ....

IMG_5503.JPG.fa7029a063e812851cd3f1c79cdc92ae.JPG

DSCN3898.thumb.jpg.50eb06db5d2561ea5af45066208fee52.jpg

1850563881_DSCN38952.thumb.JPG.a14dd10394528bec9bef269ac9a067da.JPG

After this friendly welcome we walked to the local large fish market 

IMG_7843.thumb.JPG.f8c4867ca80e43e5d1e2c274bd809b11.JPG

DSCN3908.thumb.JPG.0d4c7288277ba61ee587c67fb19c9686.JPG

DSCN3905.thumb.JPG.14f24ecd2a45c26eb6cf4f9ec9e35739.JPG

They will eat almost anything from the sea in Japan …..
Let us taste some stuff ... 

DSCN3903.thumb.jpg.6bb893b03ff9c850a7b7a4ff5c7da0a0.jpg

DSCN3906.thumb.JPG.9265c68130f3f97b54fd27ec9e613ad8.JPG

Wow they eat the eyes ???? Kind of advertised as a delicacy 

( I realize the picture is upside down  , picture from an iPad , but had to show you this , you get the picture ?? ) 

IMG_7848.thumb.JPG.417b97d77064727dff56267da3b34258.JPG

Back in port , I am going for a tea ceremony .

DSCN3911.thumb.jpg.b4c2bc17161d294fe00bc14d73ecaf5b.jpg

IMG_7855.thumb.JPG.1c6562acc19ca5d99165132981a14421.JPG

IMG_7857.thumb.JPG.4bfb4e4760ee43469748f6956d2d954a.JPG

while the ladies and a lot of the crew are checking out  Japanese costumes 

715261626_IMG_78613.thumb.JPG.6eb604266aa3fe61941a70257d6c39ee.JPG

DSCN3915.thumb.jpg.50e40a41e8b74542c25443385ead5eaf.jpg

DSCN3916.thumb.jpg.155c4e2989c6b8c614566930ccb42013.jpg

In a separate post I have to show you the departure from Shimizu in a few minutes  ……… it was incredible ………

Tony 😄😄
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 7

For the farewell in Shimizu I need space to show you this totally unexpected show…………... 

All of a sudden three special kindergarten school busses showed up right next to the ship , they looked as if they just came out of the factory  a Red ,  a Yellow and a Blue one 

DSCN3918.thumb.JPG.0daa497e4ec6bf48b28a88b30971d78a.JPG

Very enthusiastic kids in their finest “uniforms “ with not a mark on their little white shoes or freshly pressed clothes while listening very well to just half a dozen teachers ran to their spots for what they came for , for us  …..

DSCN3920.thumb.JPG.7e224e76cf6728ab49e759001031da42.JPG

DSCN3921.thumb.JPG.7cc002c3877ba8b6881785f32b9ee3ce.JPG

DSCN3927.thumb.JPG.6e411fe7c43429778da2de954a0e49ba.JPG

DSCN3928.thumb.JPG.b86368e37a1b6163947944f7da9d2d3e.JPG

IMG_7866.thumb.JPG.8812ccb8e73f13d6e4e7f76c941f1cbd.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG.d749973e6935680955756d1610476cb2.JPG

It was getting to be a little cooler so the special jackets came out ….

IMG_5506.JPG.bfddb7206818f50cad4492b20099688b.JPG

And than the musical instruments and flags 

DSCN3930.thumb.JPG.2ae195ffa42a02e4903ec346fac5de72.JPG

DSCN3931.thumb.JPG.0dc7ba7318a9148d448b5b4b98fc2027.JPG

They sang and played quite a few numbers for all of us , but it was almost time for “ All on Board “  when they started  playing  and singing  Beethoven’s  “Ode to Joy “ in Japanese  which was composed  by Beethoven in 1785 as it represents the triumph of Universal Brotherhood against war and desperation …….. when I think of this moment in Shimizu I am again getting emotional ………. I will never forget this day …….. 😍

I have a couple of short videos I don’t know if I am able to post that on this roll call I might try later …….

The kids and many of their parents stayed on shore and watched us slowly push away …. our Captain gave a few big toots 

DSCN3932.thumb.JPG.88ae38a51117f4fdf7f71f4078373e38.JPG

This little guy but bigger than his classmates caught my eye as he was waving up to the people on their balconies on the ship 

Tony 😍😍
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:

Wow they eat the eyes ???? Kind of advertised as a delicacy

Emily Kimbrough wrote in Water, Water Everywhere, which is about a trip to Greece by ship in the 1950s, with three other women of "a certain age." One of the women, Sophia Jacobs, was a natural leader and a person of considerable civic achievements (when their ship docked at Piraeus, she was mistakenly greeted by news photographers with the mistaken impression that she was "the commander of all the women in America").

At a Greek home, the first course for dinner was a whole fish, placed before the host to serve. He scooped out the eyes and presented them to Sophy. With great presence of mind, she thanked him and said that, because she had no comparable tribute from America to offer, she would present the eyes back to him.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Good morning and Happy Tuesday. I haven’t posted for a bit but have been reading. It’s rather hard to keep up with events and really do appreciate Vanessa @JazzyV’s Care and Celebration List. Prayers and good thoughts to everyone and Bon Voyage to everyone sailing.

Craig was OOT last week visiting his brother and sister in the White Mountains. He brought back cooler weather with him and this morning I was surprised to see that the temperature inside the house was cooler than I had set the A/C at for the night. It’s only going to be 86F today. Blue is happy he has a shirt on. 

Blue had a painful reaction last week to an injected vaccine. He whimpered all evening and squealed when I would pick him up and was limping. It wore off quickly but it freaked me out. First time that has happened. Our vet gave him pain meds and they really helped. 

The Turkey tetrazzini recipes look good Debbie @dfish and I’m glad you suggested using chicken. I’m leaning toward using the Food Network recipe. I’m not a big fan of Turkey so I think I’ll enjoy the chicken version. I’m even thinking of just doing a chicken for Thanksgiving. Much easier and I think I’ve perfected my smoked chicken. Two whole chickens will fit fine on the grill. 

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Have a great day!

• Like 26

@smitty34877 Terrie,  thank your for sharing your photo.   It was nice you had that happy memory at the Celtics game.   It has been only a little while since your DHs passing and those events like you described will be happening for a long time.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You have been through so much and we all are thinking of you and praying for you.    

@0106  Safe travels to Amsterdam!   ✈️

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, luvtoride said:

Maureen, where in NJ are you moving?  Have you ever lived here before?  

It’s a great place to live and close to cruise ports!  I hope all goes well with your move arrangements.  

Busy day with trusts and wills.  Not things we look forward to doing, but important to get those done.  

I am going for my Covid Vaccine and Flu Vaccine today.  I’ve done two shots at the same time in the past without any issues.  Fingers crossed.  

Have a great day all.  

Brian 

Hi Brian, yes I am somewhat familiar with parts of NJ but never actually lived there. Commuted to Rutgers-Newark from Staten Island for grad school in geology in the 70s. Lived “out west” (Colorado and New Mexico) until 2021 when we moved to Maryland.

I have a brother in Matawan, niece in Union Beach. We are moving to Pompton Plains’s Cedar Crest senior living community, just over an hour from granddaughters in Poughkeepsie NY who will watch over us as needed. I have a ton of cousins in the Hudson Valley area. 

It’ll all be good when we get there but it’s a LOT right now. 
Thanks for asking!  Welcome to the Daily!  
M—

@Cruzin Terri 🥂Happy Anniversary Terri! 

@smitty34877 Love the photo of you and Lou and the kids!  Thanks for sharing. You have a lot to process. It’s Good!  So glad you felt so loved by Lou. You still are… hugs from afar. Enjoy something in your life today!  

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

Good morning all!

I married my boyfriend, every child deserves good health and health care, and we turn to our DS and DD for techie help -- especially our DS and we're so glad he moved up here!

I'll pass on the drink and meal (mushrooms) but would like the wine.  Have never been to Japan, thank you Tony @sailingdutchy for the photos!

We got our RSV shots yesterday, both of us were very tired/sleepy last night but so far today only sore arms.  Also got our new iPhones, so we're learning what they do.  So far I'm happy with mine.

Vanessa @JazzyV Thank you for including my friend Ronda on the Care List.  I plan to check with her today to see if there's been any news.  

Jacqui @kazu Safe travels!  Wow, that's a long layover and not good Air Canada changed your seat!

Joy @Seasick Sailor I'm glad you got checked out and happy there's no lasting damage.  Good that Allen is ok too.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Good morning and thanks all! 
@kazu safe travels!,

@Cruzin Terri happy 42 anniversary tomorrow!  

@smitty34877 such a nice photo, memories are so bittersweet! 
@Seasick Sailorhope you’re ok today!  Echoing the call for help,  we’re not spring chickens any more, sadly.

@Quartzsite Cruiser glad the er docs were happy, hope you can catch up on your rest today!  

Shimizu  is a great port for views of Mount Fuji, some lovely tea grown there and a stunning temple with a cable car to get there. 

image.thumb.jpeg.0e6cae7cc8fe9407c105dd86b45a40e7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3199e721904895eddc596401256bf004.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b7efc39ac6f1943d732d219b8f245271.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3b52368203605c3ba9d2af346c1e0969.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.014bceb3d49e043ccac6b10eeda441fb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1f55a2683fb966c01bd7ae8ea606beef.jpeg

IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1497.jpeg

IMG_1495.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

Edited by bennybear
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 7

A very late, but a very good morning from central Texas.  The good news is DH's BP is down to an acceptable range, and we both slept last night.  When I got back from my longer than usual walk, DH was already up and waiting for breakfast.  He's now trying to catch up on the lost sleep from the last few days.  The weather was just about perfect for my walk, cool with sunny skies  It is now 84F and feels like 88F.  The humidity is low, 59% with a dew point of  68F.  Our high will be 91F, not bad.

Today, turned into laundry day, plus I've been trying to schedule and reschedule appointments this morning.  It will be a busy week.  My canceled dentist appointment is now this afternoon at 4 pm, and I'll get my flu shot tomorrow afternoon.  The pharmacy still has not received the new Covid vaccine, and they do not have a waiting list.  After explaining all that's gone on lately and how long it's been since our last boosters, she said she'd put a note up that we needed them boosters asap.  I don't know if that will help, but it was worth a try.  I made an appointment for DH to get his final back x-ray Thursday morning, and left a message with the spine surgeon's office to fax the orders to our PCP's office asap.  They now have their phone set up where you have to leave a message and hope they call you back.  It's always been a struggle getting the orders sent in time.  Finally, Friday morning, I will get a much needed haircut.

I'm glad my "boyfriend" and resident techie is doing better with a brighter future.  Children's health is always important.

The quote today has me scratching my head, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

The meal sounds good, but I don't want to tackle a complicated meat for a while.  We'll pass on the drink and the wine.

We have not been to Shimizu.

The reunification of Germany was a milestone day for both West and East Germany.  Hats off to the New Zealand Natives playing rugby in England in 1888.

@kazu  Safe travels today, Jacqui.

@RMLincoln  Maureen, it seems like you are making steady progress toward your move.  I hope your DH's appointment with the MD Anderson oncologist Thursday goes well.

@smitty34877  Terry, I hope the more difficult days become less frequent and only bring back good memories.  A great picture of you, your DH and the grand kids.

@luvtoride  Welcome to the Fleet Report and Daily, Brian.  We hope you will join us often. We lived in northern NJ in Dover for about two years when DH was at Picatinny Arsenal.  We had a good time, but as native Texans we came back to Texas.

@Seasick Sailor  Joy, I'm glad you had your back checked out at the clinic.  I hope it feels better soon.

@0106  Tina, I hope you have a safe, on time and uneventful flight to Amsterdam tomorrow.

@sailingdutchy  Tony, thanks for all the pictures from Shimizu.  The kids are so cute.

@bennybear  Brenda, loved the great pictures from Japan.  Thanks.

I guess I'll go fold the first load of clothes now.

369733471_6956043967760910_2440374018187175768_n.jpg.85a7855f956b542c1a107a35b8ea8179.jpg

382722327_3666647043570171_494652193376640011_n.thumb.jpg.c7f439c1171846740039b3be11b8423d.jpg

383361290_1371540880067353_9049348193302983419_n.thumb.jpg.155a83f725c51acf23344a06c32b2901.jpg

383750971_7157115177646214_2217660039191595383_n.thumb.jpg.1fd89d762db9c6095ded212d50d8dc2e.jpg

383825297_6515782718503614_8154993098820730282_n.jpg.0a8b83f7fcb8f95253870264f28394a1.jpg

384275081_749206093887682_8188251355056901054_n.jpg.af48b5cda383294a378380db87a7730d.jpg

Lenda

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 15

Good afternoon to all. Coolish here with current temp at 56F. It is supposed to warm up a bit the rest of the week. Little news from here except that I got 2 of 3 recommended shots this morning.... covid  vax not available here at this time. They expect more in sometime in the next week.... just have to keep watching. Will keep working on finding it. At least I have a start. So far no reaction but plan to be in most of the afternoon just slowly working on clearing out "stuff". A trip to the Humane Society Thrift store is in my immediate future. They are limiting what they take, so I have to plan it out carefully.

Bon Voyage to all getting read to board ships or on their way to do so.  I envy you. Hopefully my time is coming. Have allowed time to get from Durango to San Diego in the winter.... at least I think I have.

Susan

• Like 18