Celebrity wants to hear my thoughts...why now?

Yplr

I've gotten this from time to time.  Aspects of cruising with Celebrity that I enjoy change over time so I generally fill them out when once received.  I noticed that I have received a Captain's club point each time I've completed the survey.  If you have the time, why not fill it out?  I appreciate that they seek feedback from random cruisers at random times.

I remember once a survey asked if I would be willing to book a Mexican Riviera cruise should one be offered.  I responded with a resounding YES...I'm sure that's why they offered one this year via Solstice 😁.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ypir, had you received the e-mail last week or last month or last year, would you have still asked, "why now"? The important thing here is that you have the opportunity to provide your thoughts on the current state of cruising affairs. If your thoughts matter, let X know.

No matter when it is, there will always be a now. Choose your nows wisely.   

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

Ypir, had you received the e-mail last week or last month or last year, would you have still asked, "why now"? The important thing here is that you have the opportunity to provide your thoughts on the current state of cruising affairs. If your thoughts matter, let X know.

No matter when it is, there will always be a now. Choose your nows wisely.   

I assumed the OP meant "Why after the webinar to address cruisers' concerns is over?" 

Edited by mayleeman

5 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

I assumed the OP meant "Why after the webinar to address cruisers' concerns is over?" 

Since the webinar is over, they are done looking for feedback?  I think any business that wants to stay in business is constantly finding ways to get feedback from customers.

I hope this means that they're going to ask for feedback more frequently. 

I doubt they do much with the data they collect but it might be eye opening if they would track past-guest surveys by Captain's Club number and analyse changes in user responses over time. For example, if someone gave all 9 & 10 on previous/recent cruises but now that person's ratings are 3 to 6, there might be a problem getting that customer back on a ship. From a marketing perspective, they should want to keep those repeat customers happy. 

I received the email early this morning...came home after work to complete...totally disappointed in the context.  I presumed they would want thoughts on past cruises (they may have even appreciated that I am a very happy cruiser).  Instead they are vague questions about having completed a recent search, why didn't you finish, what's your age and income (as if), blah, blah, blah.

Glad I didn't rush home to complete it.

6 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I don't think they care what's written on CC, but they do care about their surveys.

On her first Q&A session, the new president spent more than half of it addressing online complaints with the majority of that on CC

• Like 2

On 10/6/2023 at 6:43 AM, deliver42 said:

I don't think they care what's written on CC, but they do care about their surveys.

I gave them some pretty low marks on my last survey. Not once did it ask me to explain myself unless it was a high mark and then, you only get 240 characters to make the explanation. The survey is a joke.