The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday October 10th, 2023

richwmn

Today is Ada Lovelace Day, International Face Your Fears Day, and National Metric Day

He looked about as inconspicuous as a tarantula on a slice of angel food. - Raymond Chandler

Meal Suggestion for today - Chicken Penne Pasta
Drink of the Day - Strawberry Basil
Wine of the Day - 2020 Daryl Rex Groom D.R.G. Pinot Noir Sonoma
Destination of the Day - Wellington, New Zealand

Today in History:
1899 African-American inventor Issac R. Johnson patents the bicycle frame
1780 Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000 to 30,000 in the Caribbean, hitting Barbados first. Atlantic's deadliest recorded hurricane.

Ship Locations

Eurodam

At Sea Destination San Diego, California eta 10-12

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Nawiliwili (Kauai), Hawaii eta 10-14

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea Destination Huatulco, Mexico eta 10-11

Nieuw Statendam

Cyprus

Noordam

At Sea Destination Hilo, Hawaii eta 10-14

Oosterdam

Kusadasi, Turkey Overnight

Rotterdam

Portland, England 0800-1700

Volendam

Nawiliwili (Kauai), Hawaii 0800-1800

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Kushiro, Japan eta 10-12

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Puerto Limon, Costa Rica eta 10-11

Zuiderdam

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0700-1600

1010Atlantic.thumb.png.098a29914639f9d4bb96de2b9589dce9.png

1010Pacific.thumb.png.bbc515eec8bb88b23a7d4f730f30aaef.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 17

Good morning.

Thank you for today's daily reports.

Face your fears is hard but helpful if you want to overcome them.

2 other interesting days and quote.

Today's food sounds good as was my dinner last night.

Prayers 🙏 for all who are unwell.

Take care and stay safe.

IMG_20231009_164421.jpg

• Like 24

Good morning friends!  Today it is 10 degrees warmer than it was yesterday at this time - 53F.  Today will be mostly cloudy and 79 for a high.  Thank you Rich @richwmn for today's Daily and Fleet Report.

I would love to know who Ada Lovelace is and if Graham @grapau27 doesn't know, then I will "DuckDuckGo" it to find out who she is.  But first we must face our fears and honor metrics!  It is also National Angel Food Cake Day and National Cake Decorating Day.  Ironic how the quote today mentions Angel Food cake, too.  But I don't like tarantulas at all!  The chicken penne pasta dish sounds very good, and the drink reminds me of the salmon dish that was so popular here a few months ago.  No thanks to the pinot noir.  In this day in history, that was a horrific number of deaths in 1780 after that gigantic hurricane in the Caribbean!  Very nice that Mr. Johnson was able to patent the bicycle frame in 1899.  Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for your posts on the food and beverages each and every day.

Prayers this morning again (and this will continue) for the Israelis and Ukrainians.  Also for DB and Susan's DH Scott and DB Mark.  I received two texts from her yesterday and they are having ups and downs every day.  She's praying for him to get his heart back into cardio rhythm with ablation and pacemaker to follow.  He has already been in the hospital about 12 days now.  Thank you everyone for your prayers for him.  I can't and won't forget prayers for my friends here on the Daily.  Hoping for improvement for all!  In addition I offer my congrats to all celebrating something, and for the large group of cruisers out there.  I hope you all enjoy every minute of your cruise!  Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for the wonderful job of list keeping you do!

The port today is Wellington, New Zealand, a wonderful place to visit.  It was our port once before on Dec. 25, 2022.  Roy @rafinmd posted the Daily and Fleet report that day, so here is the link from that post.  

We were lucky enough to stop in Wellington, New Zealand on Dec. 2, 2017 on Sun Princess.  We spent a very enjoyable 62 days seeing the sights in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.  We had a shuttle drop us off downtown and walked a few blocks to the Cable Car ticket counter.  

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLEWnN52IfOrC0yemhEiUld?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1671981394

This is where they load and unload.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIdtwTsepU48pBhvf7p0y6H?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625732

It actually seems like a funicular to me, but once on top we stopped to take a photo of the view up there with the cable car going past.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJiz4UW3Y8j-hB-di-TOciM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625767

Planning our route into the Botanical Garden00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI4widCVNgTyj-UZjAk6-lD?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625774

The visitor center and entrance to the Garden.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJpMId3tueTYqVi_iMClfrz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625778

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ0KFK-YkDAYAAK5EwYZBJF?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625784

In the visitor center we saw this old time cable car00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIjs1IhhAk0Bh-perw1a_48?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625828

Outside we saw this sundial00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJd6WjOHFG8J_dlFq1Cj62X?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625822

This tells you how to use the sundial during each month of the year.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKODQ2abGPsnpLmfyIazHCX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1671981303

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK6UjwuJsnrVg4_kPb72aGS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625872

They had a cactus and succulent section in the garden.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJO5V96np8iXFUE3qK1CFKe?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625891

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIAgGX82jH48ZDrsyG5uRjh?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625899

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI6XXlZ_QIOM_v9ie12Cfrs?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513625920

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJw1HkCYv-23ht-yd8MOmrf?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1671981288

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKryq7NjFrJ82tA7fOMBT50?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513626005

This family was feeding a whole flock of ducks00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKJlYxcxtd3t93_mly1NARn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513626021

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLIqyq-HKA6GIsB6SOHtFon?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513626044

From the gardens we walked past the Parliament Building00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIpcqANMXQVGN3JiA3Ysj6S?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513620569

and the Beehive which is the Executive wing of the Parliament.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLj0-2PO-8LtNtJO1lyMiIB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1671982909

Then we passed by the National War Memorial before heading back to our shuttle bus.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKr9JBAZ2N3QNsf2ib3LDJH?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1671983003

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJu4lXkQFMbhCPZDB9CbDv_?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513626103

An interesting sculpture along the way.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKInEz6mNuWwcTMI8HhZVhl?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1671981272

Hoping we all have a great day and don't forget to stay safe.  

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

Another cool, wet day here.  I hope the rain stops soon.  Sunrise isn't until 7:34, so Bertie will have to wait a little while for his walk.

A big thank you to Ada Lovelace.  It may be important to face your fears, but sometimes, I'd rather not.  I should be used to the metric system but sometimes I use the imperial system.

Great quote.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing recipes.  I'll pass on the drink and hope the wine is tasty and not expensive.

I've never been to today's port.

Prayers for our world.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.   Stay safe.

• Like 22

Here is a little bit of info on Ada Lovelace.

English mathematician (1815–1852)

Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer, chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's proposed mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. She was the first to recognise that the machine had applications beyond pure calculation. Ada Byron was the only legitimate child of poet Lord Byron and Lady Byron.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 11

Strawberry Basil cocktail:

Ingredients
2 parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
2 large Strawberries
3-4 pieces Basil
Splash Soda Water
Lime Wedges

Instructions
Muddle strawberries in a glass. Add ice, basil and Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka. Top with soda and garnish with a fresh lime wedge.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.07.16 AM.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 13

16 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Here is a little bit of info on Ada Lovelace.

English mathematician (1815–1852)

Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer, chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's proposed mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. She was the first to recognise that the machine had applications beyond pure calculation. Ada Byron was the only legitimate child of poet Lord Byron and Lady Byron.

Screenshot_20231010_071756.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 11

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info from all contributors.

Ada Day. If she is not Ada from Decatur I have no idea who she is.

And Metric Day. Glad that did not take off in the US. Can you imagine going to the Pinnacle Grill and ordering a steak. “I would like the 123 milligram filet or the 1.2 kilogram tomahawk steak”! Does that sound right to you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

Good very early morning to all.  What interesting days (and I learned something about Ada!).  Funny quote.  Would have the meal, drink and wine but have never been to NZ.  

Busy day yesterday.  But home now and back to the "grind".  Gym, blood draw, and subbing for HS English.  I am hoping my labs are unchanged or very little.  I gained weight on this cruise - Duh! - so I got to work it off.  🙂 

Thoughts for the entire world as it seems things just seem to be getting worse by the day.  Cheers to those celebrating.

Have a great day everyone!!

• Like 24

Thank you Rich, thank you Debbie, thank you Vanessa, thank you Ann, and thank you Dixie for all your work. And thank you everyone for being here

We arrived in Wellington by train in July 2007 from Auckland. I Will try to post my photos of our three days there.

Stay Safe, and prayers for those in need.  😁

- Jack

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 26

Thank you for today’s FR & D, Rich! It is a cool 59 here on the East Coast of North/Central Florida. Fall is here - for the moment. Bindi & I had another lovely morning walk. 

Vanessa thank you for keeping up with us! Praying that your pain decreases & goes away altogether.  Gym, Bindi walks, cleaning out & reorganizing the last cupboard in the garage, chores and if the pool water is warm enough - pool time. 

IMG_1822.jpeg.7f73bc5a03942d088c15375f7da1bab6.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg.fccec57a28ceaade04381fc21defc4d2.jpeg

IMG_1799.jpeg.1427e71db6162f51859cf50c7ec00e2e.jpeg

Praying for all who need our support. @smitty34877 Terry, keeping you, Tana, your families & support teams in my prayers. @HAL Sailer Melissa, praying that DH continues to improve. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating!

May we each find a reason to smile today!

2020 Daryl Rex Groom D.R.G. Pinot Noir Sonoma

Another Naked Wine that is extremely sippable and many consumers are fans. If you are a member, or know a member & enjoy a nice PN try it. Member price - $18.99.

Distributor notes

Incredibly smooth and luscious Double Gold Pinot

This robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region – spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak – just won Double Gold at the Sunset International Wine Competition.

Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.

Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a few bottles of this award-winning Pinot.
I love this wine for drinking now because of its vibrancy and youthfulness and softness. It will have ever age well and be great in 5 years and probably best consumed within 10 years although at that stage it will still be very drinkable.
No need to decant. Just serve straight from the bottle. Serve slightly chilled if its a hot day.
I always enjoy white meat like pork with my pinots. But being very soft without heavy tannins it an be enjoyed with almost any food.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 7

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Baby Murphy post-surgery, on ventilator

HAL Sailer’s DH hospitalized

Mamaofami’s Sam hospitalized

StLouisCruiser’s friend Susan’s DH Scott hospitalized, post-arrest, with complications

Denise T, safe travels to Colorado for your conference

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

Recovery from Wildfires in Maui, Canadian/US wildfires, earthquakes in Afghanistan

Citizens of Ukraine and Israel

From the Rotation:

1Angelcat’s friend Barb post surgery for pancreatic cancer

StLouisCruiser’s friend’s DB Mark with bile duct cancer

Haljo1945 with a frozen shoulder

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Welcome back Ichiban Nekko and Cruzn single

Welcome to the Daily BobbiSox

Lazey1’s son arrives

HAL Sailer’s DH improved, with possible transfer to inpatient rehab

Mamaofami’s DH Sam hospitalized, with possible transfer to inpatient rehab

Smitty34877 has heat

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

WannaSea (Eurodam to Oct 12, Pacific Coastal Cruise), Rafinmd (Crystal Serenity to Oct 13, Quebec City to NY), Kazu (Rotterdam to Oct 22, Atlantic Sojourn), 0106 (Rotterdam to Oct 22, Atlantic Sojourn), St Pete Cruiser (Rotterdam to Oct 22, Atlantic Sojourn), Live4cruises (Westerdam to Oct 28, N.Pacific crossing & Japan Collector), Horizon Chaser 1957 (Eurodam to Oct 28, Panama Canal) and Lindaler (Volendam to Nov 22, Tales of the South Pacific)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 12

Good morning. Lot’s completed yesterday besides usual Monday laundry. My Good Samaritan neighbor installed a dimmer switch for our new light fixture in bath. We also changed all the smoke alarms so we’re covered for another ten years. Have quite a few chores I want to get done today as we should be getting a lot of much needed rain starting tomorrow from the remnants of three tropical systems.

Thanks for the featured reports and thoughts and prayers for our troubled world. Bruce

image.jpeg.f22f0dca2c74c5f7016177b8b381f833.jpegimage.jpeg.b21fa7203e4e58ee97dcdf5244059ff8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a43441991e311a6211d2b5b58cd3ea82.jpegimage.jpeg.8359a5bf4f429ac6f3b0245b8305eae4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5c54d5f44c6e59c7461297e233d97cc7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1148fbb943fe5f42efc0089553f4e294.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 24

Beautiful cool morning in Maryland. We have both a moving consult and a realtor consult today. Yesterday we bought moving supplies: 8 rolls of tape, about 20 boxes, 4 rolls of  bubble wrap and 2 boxes of paper. It’s a start. Oiy!  Tomorrow  the other realtor who was supposed to come Sunday but was sick 🤞, the Thursday on the road north!  Friday meetings at new place, Saturday visit family, Sunday drive back. But today first!  

Have lived in tarantula country. I found them very interesting creatures. Useful too. Just lower in elevation from us where we lived in the NM mountains they would migrate each fall downhill towards the river. We’d see them trying to cross the road. Not much traffic on the 2 lane mountain road and residents were sympathetic to their plight so tried to miss them. They ate other nuisance bugs and were a plus to the environment. 

Windy Wellington has that name for a reason. We ported there on our Sydney-NZ cruise. Weather was rain and wind. We took the port shuttle to downtown and spent a fabulous day at the Te Papa museum learning of the history and culture. Great opportunity. After we disembarked the cruise we rented a camper van for 25 days. We drove around North Island then camped in Wellington before ferrying to South Island. That time Wellington was sunny and lovely. Thanks for the pix Sandi. 

Blessings to all in need of healing, comfort or hope. Especially the war-torn places!  @mamaofami Carol, we’re all hoping for Amazing improvement for Sam!  @smitty34877 Terry, heat is good!  @Cruzin Terri Terri, hoping you can have a smooth day!  

Congrats to all celebrating 🌈. Life is Good. 

Smooth travels to all away, and fun times for our many cruisers!  

Thanks all for being here!  Maureen 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone!  A nice collection of days although I won’t be facing my fear of spiders anytime soon.  The drink and meal suggestions sound good to me.  The wine sounds nice too, we’ve been experimenting with pinot noirs this year in anticipation of our visit to Portland OR next month to spend Thanksgiving with our relatives.  I haven’t been to today’s port yet.  I’ve never suffered from jet lag traveling from Europe but after sleeping for 14 hours straight last night I hope it’s been conquered.  Prayers for everyone on our prayer list today.  Happy _________ to those of you celebrating happy events!

• Like 25

Good morning, everyone!

It is a chilly 43F here in mid-Michigan this morning.  Rain is in the forecast for this afternoon.  Busy day today as well.  I have two Zoom meetings and a pedicure in between them.  No rest for the wicked here!  

This first recipe combines a creamy, cheesy pasta sauce with a bruschetta topping.  https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chicken-penne-pasta/

chickenpennepasta1.thumb.jpg.b2ad0d56a3e5868bb10af54bd92ddf27.jpg

This recipe uses tomato sauce in the pasta sauce and for ease a rotisserie chicken.  https://www.crazyforcrust.com/chicken-penne-pasta-30-minute-meal/

chickenpennepasta2.thumb.jpg.9a0916fbaa968840b8c1c13bc70de5b6.jpg

This last recipe uses tomatoes in the sauce and everyone's favorite, bacon!   https://www.saltandlavender.com/chicken-penne-pasta/

chickenpennepasta4.thumb.jpg.a66699b9f2ba3e33434616c3813fc3c8.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 11

Thank you Rich, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie.  It looks like a nice day in Saint John.  Since I am now in Canada National Metric Day sounds especially appropriate. 

Interesting quote by Chandler.  I have been to Wellington a few times, Crystal Symphony in 2018, and again in 2020 both as a railroad-ferry interchange point and as a port on Crystal Serenity.

I will celebrate the bicycle.  I have not ridden one in the past but did extensively up into my late 49's including one trip from Baltimore to Montreal.

The meal sounds very nice.  My alternative is Grilled Mongolian Lamb Chops, Key Lime Slice, and Fruit plate a la mode, as served last night in Crystal Serenity's Tastes restaurant last night.

dishes09.jpg

Roy

• Like 32
  • Thanks 3

Good morning and thanks to Ada Lovelace and her work as the basis of computing, calculators and computers made my poor math skills much easier now.     I will celebrate Angel Food Cake Day today minus the Tarantula.     I am glad the US pulled the plug on the metric conversion many years ago.    Thanks for the beautiful photos of Wellington today @StLouisCruisers.    I will pass on the high carb pasta, will have a pork chop tonight with a lovely Dehlinger Pinot Noir Renatus 2018, left over from my dinner last night.    I will pass on the strange herbal sweet cocktail and probably the pinot would be okay.    @grapau27  I would love to have some of the steaks you have been enjoying.   

Prayers for everyone on our care list and the people of Israel and Ukraine.   Prayers for Baby Murphy and her family, the pain they must be going through.   

We are heading for another color drive today, more toward Lake Michigan this time preceded by a trip to Costco and the bank.  It is 46 degrees and I am not ready to work outside in this cold.   Have a lovely day!  

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from a clear and warmer central Texas.  It is 63F and feels like 63F.  it's a bit humid at 88% with a dew point of 59F.  The humidity should decrease and it warms up to 82F this afternoon.  I need to make a quick grocery run and then replant the iris I wanted to move Sunday when I ran out of time and energy.  That will be this morning so I will have time to pick up the convertible this afternoon, whether or not the other CB joint has been replaced.

Ada Lovelace was a pioneer in mathematics and for women.  My biggest fear is heights, and I faced it when I climbed the leaning tower of Pisa.  Even when I reached the bells, I could not make my self climb the final set of steps to the narrow walkway at the very top.  However, since then, I am a bit better facing heights.  Somethings in medics I can translate into our measurements, but others take the help of the conversion app.

An interesting quote form Raymond Chandler.

The meal might be good for another day.  The drink sounds interesting, and I hope I remember it next time I'm on a BHB.  The wine also sounds nice, but unobtainable.

We have not been to Wellington, but it is on the bucket list.

I'll honor Isaac R. Johnson's patent of the bicycle frame in 1899.  The 1780 hurricane must have been a monster to kill so many in the Caribbean.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, I'm sorry Scott is having so many ups and downs.  I hope the procedure and a pacemaker will stabilize his heart.  Thanks for the pictures from Wellington.

@Mr. Boston  Welcome home.

@mamaofami  Carol, I hope Sam was released from the hospital yesterday, and is either at home or in a rehab facility that will help him complete his recovery.

371006409_630287795881557_8591283948163012996_n.jpg.ed695d8883663f594b63c4db3acbc9ce.jpg

371780263_6896651220367662_5722036211434865396_n.jpg.8897df26cce20581cab3a0ca4c97f10d.jpg

373519546_312613881287677_2736045753115420450_n.jpg.08fb841ba5e6966e3f9d0e5a3e578729.jpg

376259941_851639506397375_2081116542626476532_n.jpg.44db00b1912407453456dee514a57de1.jpg

374560726_802808088516047_4110238350750352254_n.thumb.jpg.dc549ee4870a1e96d63214f34182f6c2.jpg

371923317_270266309206006_5533419026401955136_n.jpg.8688eb04febbe328ac2aaabd32ee6089.jpg

Lenda

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 17

Good chilly morning,

Fall is here, cold one day and hot the next. I will wait a bit to got for a walk. Molly is a fair weather dog. 

I talked to my DSIL yesterday. No changes on baby Murphy. Still on the ventilator, still not tolerating feeds well and not gaining weight. So sad for all. 

My asthma is finally improving.  I hope to be swimming by the end of the week. I should be set for vaccines next week. 

I look forward to trying some of the recipes Debbie posted. I tried the white chicken enchiladas this weekend and they were a hit. Thanks Debbie for your contributions. 

Prayers for our care list and those around the world who need it. 

Happy cruising for our dailyites and have a great day. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

Good morning. We have another cool day with a mixture of sun and clouds.After I walked the dogs I decided to walk to the grocery store to pick up a few things.It was nice to be able to leave the house as Tana’s aide arrives around eight. So far it is going well as we all adjust to a new person,

I have not been to the port but appreciate the pictures. The recipe sounds good but tonight we will have leftover lasagna.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1