No comedians on AOS1?

28 minutes ago, brillohead said:

What ship is AOS?

Adventure is AD and Allure is AL.

If you're looking at the app, it might not be updated to reflect the actual show schedule yet.

I am assuming she is referring to Adventure as this is my sailing on 10/21. Not everyone knows the abbreviations. 

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Peterpan's girl said:

My mistake, it is Adventure of the Seas. @Sea Dog where did you see the comedians you mentioned?  Are they not posted on the schedule yet?

I looked at last weeks sailing on the app which is the same itinerary as ours. There are apparently new entertainers this week so it remains to be seen whether we will have new entertainers or the ones listed last week.

16 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Those sound like your ship initial choices. We're on the SOS next month. 

No, those are Royal’s official abbreviations- each ship has an official 2 letter abbreviation (Serenade is SR, Jewel is JW, etc.). SOS could be Serenade or Symphony, and none of the 3 letter abbreviations you see a lot of are official.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miss Vickie said:

No, those are Royal’s official abbreviations- each ship has an official 2 letter abbreviation (Serenade is SR, Jewel is JW, etc.). SOS could be Serenade or Symphony, and none of the 3 letter abbreviations you see a lot of are official.

Still no reason to call out a person posting with a 3 letter abbreviation. Had no idea that we were being so official here. But just so you know, we're sailing on the Symphony next month. 😁 

24 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Still no reason to call out a person posting with a 3 letter abbreviation. Had no idea that we were being so official here. But just so you know, we're sailing on the Symphony next month. 😁 

I was calling out you, for saying the guy who used the 2 letter abbreviations was making them up. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Miss Vickie
  • Like 1