Is there anything special for our 25th cruise?

muggo11

32 minutes ago, muggo11 said:

Been Elite a long time now but I seem to recall something special for cruise #25?  It will be our World Cruise on Coral Princess so anything special will be most welcome!  

I have 57 cruises and nothing really special. Just a better chance at most traveled luncheon 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, muggo11 said:

Been Elite a long time now but I seem to recall something special for cruise #25?  It will be our World Cruise on Coral Princess so anything special will be most welcome!  

Congrats on BOTH the 25th cruise as well as the WC!

• Like 3

On my most recent cruise....Princess only had a Captain Circle Party for Elite and Platinum.  Another loyalty benefit gone.  It was a long cruise with many days to celebrate the Ruby and Gold folks.  So sad.  Not even a drink card or acknowledgment.  

6 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

On my most recent cruise....Princess only had a Captain Circle Party for Elite and Platinum.  Another loyalty benefit gone.  It was a long cruise with many days to celebrate the Ruby and Gold folks.  So sad.  Not even a drink card or acknowledgment.  

The Ruby & Gold might have been held at another time with only an invitation sent to their room and nothing posted in the patter.

On 11/1/2023 at 6:00 PM, muggo11 said:

Nothing. Once elite number of cruises/cruise credits are meaningless. Next recognized milestone would be 500 days at sea. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MissP22 said:

The Ruby & Gold might have been held at another time with only an invitation sent to their room and nothing posted in the patter.

I was traveling with a Ruby passenger.  Nothing.  I even inquired through Crew Chat and it was confirmed.  Captain Circle parties are not in the Patter.  Elite cocktail only closed for that one night.  

BTW, our Elite/Suite/Platinum Lounge was move from Skywalkers to Club Fusion.  When I asked why….answer was “too many Elite//Platinum”. Skywalkers only holds 160 passengers.  I prefer Club Fusion location. 

4 hours ago, skynight said:

Nothing. Once elite number of cruises/cruise credits are meaningless. Next recognized milestone would be 500 days at sea. 

Thanks, We will cross the 300 day mark on our next voyage, so that is a goal for us to look towards 🤞 But then, every cruise is "special".

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I was traveling with a Ruby passenger.  Nothing.  I even inquired through Crew Chat and it was confirmed.  Captain Circle parties are not in the Patter.  Elite cocktail only closed for that one night.  

Wow, they are getting cheaper every day.