When does the Entertainment info and booking tend to open?

We are on the December 16 sailing on Symphony.  Shows opened for booking on October 25th.

I would start looking at 55 days, depending on when you are sailing in February.

We are on Allure January 5th, and those shows just opened for booking yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're on Wonder on Jan 14th and ours haven't opened yet. I literally just checked the website about 30 minutes ago.  There's a lot of inconsistency as usual.

Edited by BND

18 hours ago, BND said:

We're on Wonder on Jan 14th and ours haven't opened yet. I literally just checked the website about 30 minutes ago.  There's a lot of inconsistency as usual.

I have been checking daily for the Wonder on January 21, but still nothing. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bgoff60 said:

We are on Adventure OTS sailing on January 5th, 2024.  Still not available...

its only available on the oasis and newer class ships. older ships dont require it

Edited by shof515

We are booked on Harmony of the Seas for Jan 21 and cannot book anything yet. Per the website they are still putting the finishing touches on the entertainment lineup. I thought it was suppose to open Dec 1. I wish it was more consistent. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, beth555 said:

We are booked on Harmony of the Seas for Jan 21 and cannot book anything yet. Per the website they are still putting the finishing touches on the entertainment lineup. I thought it was suppose to open Dec 1. I wish it was more consistent. 

You would think that it would be, just like the online check-in

2 hours ago, pugmom said:

We are on Wonder 1/28 sailing and the reservations are open now

Thank you!  I had 6% battery left on my iPad when you posted that and was able to book our first choice of all five shows on the January 21 Wonder, right before the battery completely died. I had checked at 7 a.m. and it still wasn’t open then. 

8 hours ago, BND said:

Wonder opened today for 14 and 21 Jan on the App ONLY. It's not on the website.  I booked all of ours.

Good to know. I've seen other posts about entertainment opening on the website first. I guess you just have to check both.