The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday, December 24th, 2023

kazu

7 hours ago, bennybear said:

image.thumb.jpeg.65d806510a689e69f168bbebd99bc219.jpeg

What an adorable picture.  I can see the love in your face and such a beautiful baby 🙂

A very happy birthday to her.

5 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

Messy cookie baking with DGC’s and 

Pippin

IMG_2568.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

I don’t see any mess at all - but I do see some great pics and very special memories.  

Such a nice time to have ♥️ 

5 hours ago, summer slope said:

Ok, I'm in shock!  DD and DGS wanted to face time for Christmas.  We were sitting ready for the call and our doorbell rang.  All the way from New Hampshire to surprise.  They sure did. 

Oh Dixie, how absolutely lovely.  What a great surprise 👍 

I hope you have fun and enjoy the time together ♥️ 

1 hour ago, Cruzin Terri said:

I have a bad sore throat and it is affecting my ears and having a hard time swallowing.

Also seem to have a stomach bug.

Oh Terri, so sorry to hear this.  I hope you can feel better fast and recover quickly. 🙏 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Finally had a minute to read today’s daily.  Thanks for all the lovely DGD birthday wishes!  @kazu the photo is with my late DM.    But no mistaking the love!  

@grapau27 happy birthday to your niece!  

@Cruzin Terri   So sorry you are ill,  my BFF had the same symptoms and unfortunately is ill with covid now.   Might be worth testing, just in case. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It’s lunch time on Christmas Day here in south east Australia. It’s raining and windy, very unlike the usual weather depicted for Christmas in Australia! 
Reading the Daily each day has been a real pleasure and would like to wish all of the Dailyites a Happy Christmas and a happy and healthy 2024.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, bennybear said:

Finally had a minute to read today’s daily.  Thanks for all the lovely DGD birthday wishes!  @kazu the photo is with my late DM.    But no mistaking the love!  

@grapau27 happy birthday to your niece!  

@Cruzin Terri   So sorry you are ill,  my BFF had the same symptoms and unfortunately is ill with covid now.   Might be worth testing, just in case. 

I took a Covid Test this afternoon.  It is negative.  That was my first thought and I did it right away because I did not want DH to get sick too.  He is sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight anyway just to be safe.

Thanks.

Terri

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Here is a Polish custom of foretelling how wet or dry each month will be next year.  On Christmas Eve separate twelve cups from a whole onion sliced lengthwise, each cup represents a month from the following year.  Fill each section with salt and let sit overnight.  The salt in each cup will absorb varying amounts of moisture, foretelling how rainy or dry the corresponding month will be.  

IMG_0430.thumb.jpeg.5ac3dc0be56a6333db2dbbe18028d4d3.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

From our Beautiful Canaletto waiter tonight!

20231224_194125.jpg

20231224_194103.jpg

Merry Christmas sweet Joy and dear Allen!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Maui is wonderful did a lot of trimming of hedges and was able to connect back with a lot of our neighbors and the ocean is wonderful!! We are enjoying to be at our other home and are blessed. I wanted to wish you and Allen as well as all our DAILYITES a very Merry Christmas, and pray to all that need the prayers GOD BLESS!

Here is a painting I did of our dear Paisley 5 years ago!! She is 14 years old and the

Apple of our eye! She is so blessed! 
Joy what a wonderful gift you received!!

you have a presence that creates positivity and so much love!

🌺🌺Aloha sweet sis

Denise 🥰

• Like 10

Just now, DeeniEncinitas said:

Merry Christmas sweet Joy and dear Allen!!🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Maui is wonderful did a lot of trimming of hedges and was able to connect back with a lot of our neighbors and the ocean is wonderful!! We are enjoying to be at our other home and are blessed. I wanted to wish you and Allen as well as all our DAILYITES a very Merry Christmas, and pray to all that need the prayers GOD BLESS!

Here is a painting I did of our dear Paisley 5 years ago!! She is 14 years old and the

Apple of our eye! She is so blessed! 
Joy what a wonderful gift you received!!

you have a presence that creates positivity and so much love!

🌺🌺Aloha sweet sis

Denise 🥰

image.thumb.jpeg.699aeabd209574c29952a04b55e5e0b9.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@Cruzin Terri I am so sorry you are sick.  What a bummer at Christmas.  My sister's step daughter has RSV and her Facebook comments are that it is worse than when she has COVID.  

@smitty34877 thanks for the photos of your cookie baking.  And you got a smile out of each teen!  

@Seasick Sailor such a nice note from your Canalletto waiter.  We had a couple of gems on the Volendam and one I am Facebook friends with.  Her name is Janice.  

pJhghRMASbeLlmvHS3vl0Q.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ottahand7 said:

i I am so sorry you are sick.  What a bummer at Christmas.  My sister's step daughter has RSV

Thank you.  I don’t know if I have RSV. I had a vaccination for that.  i don’t know if it is related to the PMR.   Just that I feel lousy.  

Glad it isn’t Covid.

Terri

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3