LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

Dang….you just posted this what an hour ago and I had to read four pages to catch up! Do us lowly folks who aren’t on the BCE (best cruise ever) proud. I know I’ll be hitting refresh constantly for the next week. Looking so forward to the double LIVE reviews and photos, lots and lots of photos!!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blarko said:

Dang….you just posted this what an hour ago and I had to read four pages to catch up! Do us lowly folks who aren’t on the BCE (best cruise ever) proud. I know I’ll be hitting refresh constantly for the next week. Looking so forward to the double LIVE reviews and photos, lots and lots of photos!!!

Wish you were going. I’ll try my hardest. Lots of LIVES going on… thanks for coming with me! 

• Like 8

Just now, sid_9169 said:

Looks like I've been outed already, so let the shenanigans begin... Less than a week to go now!

I jumped the gun. There’s like 20 other lives going on during our’s. How dare they?! 😆😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

Wish you were going. I’ll try my hardest. Lots of LIVES going on… thanks for coming with me! 

I wouldn’t miss this review. Timing wasn’t good for me to go on this one. Maybe the next one.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Dang it's been 4 months already since the Celebration sailing. Looking forward to seeing what this A list of personalities gets into! 

Someone needs to be assigned the dirty job of being the voice of reason to keep everyone out of the brig🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

6 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Dang it's been 4 months already since the Celebration sailing. Looking forward to seeing what this A list of personalities gets into! 

Someone needs to be assigned the dirty job of being the voice of reason to keep everyone out of the brig🤣😂

Well when you find that voice, let me know. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

44 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

Be brave, girl. As I know you are! How about embarrassing photos of the OTHERS.  That'll do the job!

Don't you be giving her ideas!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

The wind is really sweeping down the plains this evening. Winter storm Finn is heading in… apparently in 3 phases. Here in Southwest Oklahoma, we are missing out on the first round of snow that will blow in tomorrow… darn. 😉 But we are under a wind advisory until noon tomorrow… steady wind at 25-30 mph, gusts up to 80 mph. Just get me outta here all ready. 

IMG_0944.jpeg

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I guess we will see how it goes. I’m going in optimistic, and that’s all I can do. 
this is cruise number 22. And for anyone new, the majority have been on Carnival. I have sprinkled in some Virgin, Royal and Celebrity. 

I am not new ... but I guess I somehow missed that you may not cruise on Carnival again. I did not know. And of course now I want to know WHY, but I'm not asking here. I will need to do some research at our hangout place! Anyway, I hope it is a great cruise of you!

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Well when you find that voice, let me know. 😆

Yah...dun't think any of the voices I can think of would be reason-oriented on this cruise!

• Haha 12

34 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks like I've been outed already, so let the shenanigans begin... Less than a week to go now!

Hey add to the shenanigans and post the start of your review....we are all party happy!

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I think @Jamman54 has that honor or his wife Patti. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2