kazu

Today is Benjamin Franklin Day, Betty White Day, and Cable Car Day

Life is hard. After all, it kills you. - Katharine Hepburn

Meal Suggestion for today - Slow-Cooker Stout & Chicken Stew
Drink of the Day - Missionary's Downfall
Wine of the Day - 2021 Viognier
Destination of the Day - South Queensferry (Edinburgh), Scotland, United Ki

Today in History:
1773 Captain James Cook becomes 1st to cross Antarctic Circle (66° 33' S)
1912 Captain Robert Scott's expedition arrives at the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen

Ship Locations

Eurodam

St Johns Antigua, RCI Royal Beach Club 08:00 - 16:00 

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Honolulu, Oahu Island Hawaii eta 01-19

Nieuw Amsterdam

San Juan, Puerto Rico 11:00 - 23:00 

Nieuw Statendam

Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination Port Stanley, East Falkland Island eta 01-22

Rotterdam

Falmouth Jamaica 08:00 - 17:00 

Volendam

At Sea Destination Pago Pago, Tutuila Island American Samoa eta 01-18

Zaandam

At Sea Destination San Diego, California eta 01-19

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination St Georges Grenada eta 01-20

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

At Sea Destination Fiordland National Park, New Zealand eta 01-19

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Singapore eta 01-20

• Like 20
  • Thanks 21

Good Morning, thanks for today’s daily fleet report.  It’s a cold day today and yesterday’s snow, then rain have frozen and the sidewalks and driveway are very slippery.  Today’s meal suggestion sounds interesting and I look forward to pictures and recipes from @dfish.  This morning Jasper took over from Mona on my 3 am wake up call.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

image.png.fe98fc9dd37d1f7b9ce9b361e8956dd4.png

• Like 21
  • Haha 13

Good Morning from a frigid MD, currently 9F.  The snow drought is over; yesterday, it snowed more than an inch for the first time in two years.  Two amazing days in Antarctic history.  I am getting very excited for my trip.  I have read a great deal of nonfiction in preparation.  I may have mentions these two titles before but I highly recommend: The Wager: A Tale of Shipwreck, Mutiny and Murder by David Grann and Madhouse at the End of the Earth by Julian Sancton (Amundsen’s 1st trip to Antartica in 1897).

Thanks to all the regular posters.  Sending you peace, health and all good wishes.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Good morning.

Thank you for today's daily reports.

Good days,food and quote today.

We went out for dinner last night and had Lobster,duck and beef.

I hope everyone is safe and well and y'all have a wonderful day.

IMG_20240117_083956.jpg

Screenshot_20240117_105309.jpg

Screenshot_20240117_105327.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 12

Greetings from beautiful Punta Gorda

Another cool day coming up, quite a bit of rain yesterday so it’s cart paths only on the golf course today

I was never a fan of Katherine Hepburn but can’t argue with her quote

I like beef stew in fact DW cooked up a pot on Monday but chicken stew, meh

Have a great day and stay well

Edited by MISTER 67
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 4

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, on CPAP, gtube

Marshhawk’s DH having angioplasty today

1Angelcat’s friend Steve injured falling out of his truck

Haljo1935’s heat not working

JazzyV with right leg pain, tingling and numbness; trouble walking

All in the path of storms and frigid temperatures

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

HAL Sailer’s DH with medical issues

Tana with pulmonary issues

StLouisCruiser’s DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

Ottahand7 feeling better, released from cabin confinement

Kochleffel starting to feel better

Cruzin Terri’s DH Jim holding his own

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

Kochleffel (Anthem of the Seas to Jan 18, 11d Southern Caribbean), Sailingdutchy(Rotterdam to Feb 4, 21d PC Sunfarer & Southern Caribbean Seafarer), Ottahand7 (Eurodam to Feb 24 B2B2B2B2B Caribbean), Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister(Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Cruise), Cat in my lap (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 22

Good morning. It is 33 degrees in Bluffton this morning.  I am tired of this cold spell.

Thank you to Jacqui for the Fleet Report and Daily.  it is so good of you to fill in for Rich while he id on his extended cruise (oh how I wish).

Thank you to Roy for the Maps.

@grapau27 Graham, glad to have you back with us.  Hope you had a good time wherever you were.  Welcome back! And thank you for Father David’s sermon, albeit late.

Not a lot on the table for us today.  I have an appointment with the podiatrist today.  Something going on with my right foot.  Not sure what it is.   

Thank you in advance to the F&B crew. Debbie, Ann and Dixie.

And thank you to Vanessa for keeping up with our lives.  Hope you are doing better.  

Cheers to all who are cruising and getting ready to cruise.

I like the quote.  Always liked Katherine Hepburn.

As for the Days— Benjamin Franklin was certainly a formidable figure in the founding of our country.  Betty White gave us plenty of laughs and as for Cable Car, well, I have been to San Francisco once and rode them at the time.  I have also been on Cable Cars taking me up the sides of mountains in Spain (Montserrat), Switzerland (the Schilhorn) and in Norway (Leon).  

I have not been to the destination.

Hope everyone has a good day.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Good morning and thank you for the Report.

Thanks for the maps.

Welcome back Graham, we've missed you.

More snow and wind for us.  We'll have to get the snowblower and shovels out, again.   I think the highway is still closed because of low visibility from blowing and drifting snow.  Good thing we don't have to go anywhere.

Good people to celebrate.

Can't argue with the quote.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing recipes.  I need inspiration for dinner.

I hope the drink and wine are good too.

We were in South Queensferry in June on the Zuiderdam.  I wonder where the pictures are?

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a good day.  Stay safe and warm.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2

Good morning friends!  Today is our coldest day so far this winter.  Only 14F, and today will be around 40 with mostly sunny skies.  Hoping for about 10 degrees warmer - low and high- for tomorrow's forecast.  Good to hear from you again Graham @grapau27 and thank you for the link to Father David's last sermon.   

Thanks Jacqui @kazu and Roy @rafinmd for the Fleet Report and Daily and the maps you posted today.  Two great individuals celebrated this morning.  Benjamin Franklin was a very smart man and made a huge impact on this country.  Betty White was a lovely woman who made us all laugh and who loved animals.  Cable cars are certainly a good way to get up and down a mountain.  I guess you'd have to say Katharine Hepburn was right!  I don't think I'll try the stew, cocktail or wine, and will stick to the tried and true.  Two important events at the South Pole and the continent of Antarctica.  Thank you to Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for your reports today.

Prayers for our Daily family and I hope Annie's @marshhawk's DH Chuck @catmando does well during his procedure.  May all of you experience improvement in pain, and from feeling unwell.  Prayers again for my DB, friends Scott and Bob and their helpful wives, the citizens of Israel and Ukraine, the hostages held so long, and the US troops in danger at bases and at sea.  My deepest sympathy to the families of the two Navy Seals lost last week. 🙏  Cheers to all cruising 🚢 or celebrating happy events today.  🎂  Thanks to Vanessa @JazzyV for compiling the lists and keeping them updated.  Hoping for good news from you soon on sleep and pain issues.

The port today is South Queensferry (for Edinburgh), Scotland, UK.  Last times posted here were March 12, 2021, Aug. 12, 2022, and July 10, 2023.  Links are posted below and my photos afterward.  They have disappeared and I will repost as soon as I can.  

Interesting photos showing up in some of the links, eh?  

Hope you all have a good Wednesday and stay safe and well!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

Good Wednesday Morning Dailyites!  Dh's doc called late yesterday, they moved his arrival time to 8 am because they want us to be able to actually see if there is ice on the road.  So i got to sleep until 6. However I didn't go to sleep until 2.  Sinks were in drip mode, computer says it is 13.  And clear.   It is quite cold in the house, I feel drafts.  Cold drafts.

image.png.9c7d3b07f14e2c685b248cbdfdc18018.png

I worry about the strays, we did put out boxes with blankets, but they all want to be so independent.

I love the quote.

Not sure about chicken stew.

When I lived in MN and still drinking, Missionary Downfall was one of my favorites.  Now my favorite drink is coffee or tea,  Hot or iced.

Im hoping the car will start when we leave this morning.

Hugs to all.  Nice to see you back @grapau27.

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Good Wednesday Morning Dailyites!  Dh's doc called late yesterday, they moved his arrival time to 8 am because they want us to be able to actually see if there is ice on the road.  So i got to sleep until 6. However I didn't go to sleep until 2.  Sinks were in drip mode, computer says it is 13.  And clear.   It is quite cold in the house, I feel drafts.  Cold drafts.

image.png.9c7d3b07f14e2c685b248cbdfdc18018.png

I worry about the strays, we did put out boxes with blankets, but they all want to be so independent.

I love the quote.

Not sure about chicken stew.

When I lived in MN and still drinking, Missionary Downfall was one of my favorites.  Now my favorite drink is coffee or tea,  Hot or iced.

Im hoping the car will start when we leave this morning.

Hugs to all.  Nice to see you back @grapau27.

Thank you @marshhawk.

I hope all goes well with your husband's angioplasty procedure today.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone.  @marshhawkAnnie,  Prayers for Chuck today.

We have arrived in  St. John's, Antigua and the sun is appearing.  It appears there will be three in port today from what we can see.  We had a shorex today catamaran ride to a restaurant for a a lobster lunch.  Obviously that isn't happening because of my illness.  I have bronchitis and have started cefixime on my own since all the symptoms point to it. I pick up these drugs whenever and wherever I am for my Bush Medicine kit. Plus my coughing is so bad it is causing my bronchioles to leak minute amounts of blood in my spit in addition to the other icky color.  My doctor in MD warned me to throw the book at it and even gave me Vicodin (good old days) to use for it.  I am reducing my Prednisone to 40 mg a day.  What a night I had last night. I am sure this will be good fodder for Redneck Bob. I was seeing patterns on the closet doors before we turned the TV off.  Once that happened the show began.  I have never seen such things, tree branches blowing in the wind with all kinds of indistinct creatures. There was all kinds of backgrounds like fancy wallpaper and Chinese painted panels.  One thing stayed through all the permutations both with eyes open and  closed began as a Chinese brass fish.  I tried to close my eyes to try to sleep but then it was brown tones, forms similar to bears and buffalo but distinct horses. 

I figured I was in for a night so I got out my iPod and headphones and settled in for the ride that lasted as long as my iPod battery about five hours with bathroom breaks.  I never got to see my cats or Gary but consistently I had one guard pony laying down beside the bed ears switching as mine did.  I felt my old cat Lydia alongside my left leg and Everytime the ship shuddered it felt like her biting her long hair.  Tiny was in the background with her static purr.  Gary was the ever constant fish.  He was a Pisces.  Make what you want out of it.  It made me decide to lower the dose.  At least I only had a great soundtrack and only had to fast forward away from a couple of rock songs. More on our dining room experience last night later. Nancy 

Edited by ottahand7
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 5

Regarding our port of the Day, South Queensferry, we were there in 2011 on Emerald Princess and in 2015 on Royal Princess.  On the Prinsendam in 2018 we docked across the bridge in Rosyth.  In South Queensferry we took a tender to the pier and were greeted by a band of bagpipes.  The weather was a little drippy but at least it wasn't pouring.  Instead of a tour in 2015, we paid for 2 tickets on a shuttle bus to Edinburgh.  It was a private company that ran the buses back and forth.  This red bridge is the one that crosses between South Queensferry and Rosyth, Scotland.  Since South Queensferry is on the south side of the River Forth, along with Edinburgh, we didn't have to cross it.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

Our welcoming committee

We arrived in Edinburgh and given the location to pick up the return bus when ready.  Then we headed to Edinburgh Castle.  There were military personnel there holding things up for a bit but we were lucky to get to watch them for a while.  This was in May, not in Tattoo time (August).

But back in 2011 we bought tickets for a tour of Edinburgh Castle and it was a nice sunny day.  It was also September right after Tattoo in August.

The Tattoo stands from the back side

We had a guide who was quite informative.

A beautiful view from the Castle.  In the far background is the River Forth.

Back in cloudy 2015, we left and walked down The Royal Mile passing St. Giles Cathedral.

With the gray skies and gray buildings it sure looked gloomy.  On a sunny day it's a whole other story.  We walked the entire length of The Royal Mile but I have hundreds of photos and can't share them all here.  At the other end, we planned on visiting the Palace of Holyrood House.  But someone else had plans for Holyrood House so it was closed for the day.

Sticking my phone and camera through the iron gates I got this photo of the palace.

And moments later we got to see the hoopla as the royal guest left for a meeting somewhere.

Holding my phone overhead I got this photo of The Royal Mile.

We walked quite a bit around Edinburgh and I was able to find a spot to take this photo of Edinburgh Castle.

My goodness, I have hundreds more photos but have to stop.  But this last photo was one of the most enjoyable moments of the day - looking out from our balcony as our ship left South Queensferry later in the day and seeing sights like this beautiful hillside.

And Edinburgh as seen from the ship sailing along the River Forth, Edinburgh Castle on the right

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7

9 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Regarding our port of the Day, South Queensferry, we were there in 2011 on Emerald Princess and in 2015 on Royal Princess.  On the Prinsendam in 2018 we docked across the bridge in Rosyth.  In South Queensferry we took a tender to the pier and were greeted by a band of bagpipes.  The weather was a little drippy but at least it wasn't pouring.  Instead of a tour in 2015, we paid for 2 tickets on a shuttle bus to Edinburgh.  It was a private company that ran the buses back and forth.  This red bridge is the one that crosses between South Queensferry and Rosyth, Scotland.  Since South Queensferry is on the south side of the River Forth, along with Edinburgh, we didn't have to cross it.

Our welcoming committee

We arrived in Edinburgh and given the location to pick up the return bus when ready.  Then we headed to Edinburgh Castle.  There were military personnel there holding things up for a bit but we were lucky to get to watch them for a while.  This was in May, not in Tattoo time (August).

But back in 2011 we bought tickets for a tour of Edinburgh Castle and it was a nice sunny day.  It was also September right after Tattoo in August.

The Tattoo stands from the back side

We had a guide who was quite informative.

A beautiful view from the Castle.  In the far background is the River Forth.

Back in cloudy 2015, we left and walked down The Royal Mile passing St. Giles Cathedral.

With the gray skies and gray buildings it sure looked gloomy.  On a sunny day it's a whole other story.  We walked the entire length of The Royal Mile but I have hundreds of photos and can't share them all here.  At the other end, we planned on visiting the Palace of Holyrood House.  But someone else had plans for Holyrood House so it was closed for the day.

Sticking my phone and camera through the iron gates I got this photo of the palace.

And moments later we got to see the hoopla as the royal guest left for a meeting somewhere.

Holding my phone overhead I got this photo of The Royal Mile.

We walked quite a bit around Edinburgh and I was able to find a spot to take this photo of Edinburgh Castle.

My goodness, I have hundreds more photos but have to stop.  But this last photo was one of the most enjoyable moments of the day - looking out from our balcony as our ship left South Queensferry later in the day and seeing sights like this beautiful hillside.

And Edinburgh as seen from the ship sailing along the River Forth, Edinburgh Castle on the right

Super photos Sandi.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone!

It is a frigid 9F here in mid-Michigan with an anticipated high of 18.  I guess I shouldn't complain as I do like the seasons.  I think I'd like it better if it were Spring, Summer, Fall, More Fall.  The cold this week is making me look forward to our Hawaii cruise even more.  We got our check in time in San Diego as 10:20. I don't know if that is good or if it means we get to stand in line longer.  

@marshhawk, Annie, I will be keeping Chuck @catmando close in my thoughts today.  Sending positive vibes to you both.

Sue and I are scheduled to give blood today.  Usually we do double red donations, but there is a snafu in their scheduling software and they couldn't schedule us for that.  So, we're doing regular whole blood and hoping they can schedule us for a double red donation next time.  I t hink we're hard to schedule because we come together and they only have two machines available for the double red donations.  After that we are going to lunch and then to visit our friend Ellamary.  Last stop is the grocery store to pick up what I need to make DB Bill's birthday cake and dinner on Friday.  That should keep us busy and out of trouble for a while.  

Today we have a whole meal!  I have made Beef and Guinness often.  It is my usual St. Patrick's Day fare along with a warm loaf of soda bread.  But, I've never tried the Stout and Chicken before.  It is worth a try. And, it would certainly be good on a cold winter day like today!   https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/250404/slow-cooker-stout-chicken-stew/

stoutandchickenstew1.thumb.jpg.40ef6ffb8c52fd51c9aaa18aa4119a4d.jpg

Carrot lovers should rejoice with this recipe.  The recipe doesn't call for them, but I usually put some of those little red potatoes in my Beef and Guinness.  Then you have something to mash down and soak up the gravy with.  

This next recipe uses potatoes, parsnips, and corn along with all those carrots.  https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/chicken/irish-chicken-stew.html

stoutandchickenstew3.jpg.b7eeb3a6e6be378286f9a0024f7bde1b.jpg

I thought this was interesting with the pear added in.  https://www.garlicandzest.com/irish-stout-braised-chicken-thighs/

stoutandchickenstew4.thumb.jpg.b77b13aa1739dfd7c16af6fffca85c03.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 16

Thank you Rich, Jacqui, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie.  Welcome back @grapau27

Today we honor 2 great Americans and 2 great Explorers.  When I think of Cable Car I think of San Francisco. 

Katherine Hepburn sounds pretty pessimistic to me.

I visited Rosyth twice, 2006 on Crystal Symphony and in 2011 I disembarked Prinsendam prematurely there to catch trains to Southampton to be in time to return home on Queen Mary 2.

The meal sounds interesting but not a must have.  My alternative is Apple  Orange and Cucumber Salad, Surf and Turf, and Almond and Orange Cake as served on MS Prinsendam January 17, 2019. 

dishes17.jpg.

It was a Black and White Gala night and the penguins were appropriately decked out,

bwpenguins.jpg

It's the coldest night of the year so far and I won't be outside much.

Roy

• Like 32
  • Thanks 3

Missionary's Downfall cocktail:

Ingredients
1 ounce white rum
1/2 ounce creme de peche
1 large fresh pineapple chunk, about 1/4 cup
3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 ounce honey syrup
8-12 large mint leaves
Garnish: mint sprig
Garnish: pineapple wedges

Steps
Add all ingredients into a blender with 3/4 cup of ice and blend for about 20 seconds.
Pour into a Collins glass.
Garnish with a mint sprig and a pineapple wedge.
Serve with a straw.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 7.25.53 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 13

Good Wednesday morning. Thanks for the daily and fleet reports. 

It is cold! We had about 3 inches of snow yesterday. I was able to get everything cleared up. Today is an icy day so we shall see how that goes. Dreaming of spring every day. 

I am doing a happy dance. My fasting blood sugar was 119. Wow, that is a number I haven't seen in a while. Making changes to my diet which is helping. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

image.png.3574e1fc27f0905aea95e0992e90e95c.png

• Like 23
  • Haha 12

Thank you for today’s FR& D, Jacqui! I know most of you will scoff at our cold temps, but 37 is cold for us.  And the wind makes it feel colder. Bindi did not dawdle this morning. 

IMG_2419.jpeg.e49fab95d9f2e51eb4b33da95d6f9386.jpeg

Vanessa, thank you for taking care of our lists, in spite of what you deal with. I can not believe you actually shoveled snow. Please make other arrangements. 

Bindi walks, chores, HIIT and more work on my hardwood floors. All inside stuff, though the temps will rise to the mid 50s and be sunny. Too bad the wind stays with us the entire day. 

IMG_2421.jpeg.848291fad043dbdf8535d1796a295b5b.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg.7b2c5ae040d6a4035b5087fb3c9cf793.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg.17e6c19ff93ebbd20a3ca0d15a5c8236.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Especially those dealing with debilitating pain and conditions, grieving the loss of a loved one, the caregivers and those in a funk.  Terry, Tana and Melissa thinking of you. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating!

May we each find a reason to smile today!

Stags Leap 2021 Viognier

Well today’s wine choice left the door wide open for me to pick the vintner. So I chose a California vineyard that won the red wine category in the wine competition made famous by the movie Bottle Shock. They do an amazing job with white wines too. This medium bodied Viognier is sippable on its own, and great with food. Fairly easy to find. Lots of consumer fans. Online prices start at $26.88.

Winemaker Notes

This 2021 Viognier is fragrant and alluring with layers of fresh white peach, apricot, orange blossom, zesty lime, and elderflower alongside notes of marzipan, Madagascar vanilla, and lemon curd. A racy backbone of crisp acidity is supported by an earthy minerality, adding notes of honey and lanolin, softening to a round, creamy texture on the mouthwatering and supple finish. Silky and viscous with an exotic, spiced floral character, this is the perfect al fresco white.

92James Suckling

Real viognier here with sliced green mango and a hint of bitter lemon. White blossom. Medium body. Zippy and dry at the end. Nicely crafted. No new wood. Drink now.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 12
  • Haha 4

Good morning. It is 17 degrees with a layer of ice everywhere. My first outing with the dogs was very cautious. I hear the sounds of scraping on cars and sidewalks as people try to get going for the day.

@marshhawk, Annie, sending prayers and good wishes for both you and Chuck today. I hope all goes well.

@ottahand7, Nancy, I am so sorry to hear about the bronchitis and the steroid side effects. It has to be hard to be so ill so far from home. I hope today is better.

I salute Ben Franklin and Betty White and used to tell myself that the T in Boston , especially the Green Line was a cable car sort of deal. The recipe sounds interesting but today is a vegetarian chili day. We were in Edinburgh on a British Isles cruise with my DB and if I still had pictures, they were similar to Sandi’s.

Stay warm and safe today 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 2

Good morning. Waking up a little ship movement on our daily g to Lima. We arrive around noon and will overnight there. Tomorrow we start our journey West and hopefully be able to visit Easter Island.

it was breezy and a little cool at our outdoor deck Buffett and entertainment.Went back to cabin and got sweaters and we were fine.

Today’s pictures are of the ancient city of Cha Cha and the Temple of Moon and Sun.. Huge well intact ruins of the Moche civilization who resided at these sites from 900-1400 AD before the Incas.

I slept in this morning so in need of coffee and my energizer drink.

Thanks for the Report and featured post. Bruce

image.thumb.jpeg.40210eb375ec669fb321336bf01aaa78.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.94afaf991188b34f414cb91d505a4f09.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.edb0d8927915c3a1b96948f493c281c6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bb940912b9e534d1ab77b1498dd67237.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7be2b60ca73054369f805d2be57a50a6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ee0a56a8b101bb9e6048968dbd923638.jpeg

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 8