The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday January 27th, 2024

kazu

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, International Holocaust Remembrance Day, and National Chocolate Cake Day

A word to the wise is infuriating. - Hunter S. Thompson

Meal Suggestion for today - Rosemary Turkey Roast with Vegetables
Drink of the Day - Jungle Bird
Wine of the Day - Marques De Carceres Crianza Rioja 
Destination of the Day - Argostoli, Cephalonia, Greece

Today in History:
1945 Soviet troops liberate Auschwitz and Birkenau Concentration Camps in Poland

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Puerto Plata-Amber Cove, Dominicana 08:00 - 17:00 

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Ensenada, Baja California Mexico eta 01-29

Nieuw Amsterdam

Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida 7:00-17:00 

Nieuw Statendam

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida eta 01-28

Oosterdam

Montevideo, Uruguay 07:00 - 18:00 

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Oranjestad Aruba, Netherlands Antilles eta 01-29

Zaandam

Puntarenas, Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica 10:00 - 18:00 

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Manzanillo, Mexico Riviera eta 01-29

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Tauranga, Rotorua, New Zealand 08:00 - 17:00 

Volendam

At Sea Destination Brisbane, Queensland Australia eta 01-30

Westerdam

Nha Trang, Vietnam 09:00 - 18:00

• Like 18
  • Thanks 19

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, on CPAP, gtube

Ger_77’s DH Maurice having breathlessness

StLouisCruisers’ BIL with Covid, pulmonary fibrosis

JazzyV with right leg pain, tingling and numbness; trouble walking

All in the path of storms and frigid temperatures

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Tana with pulmonary issues

Atexsix’s DD now in hospice care

Seasick Sailor’s friend Ron with multiple medical issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

RMLincoln’d DH’s doing well after eye surgery

HAL Sailer’s DH helped by his epidural injection

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

2 days for 0106 (Oosterdam Jan 29 to Feb 20) - celebrating her birthday on board, 22d SA & Antarctica

3 days for summer slope (Koningsdam Jan 30 to Feb 17) 18d Circle Hawaii

3 days for Sharon in AZ (Koningsdam Jan 30 to Feb 17) 18d Circle Hawaii

3 days for Quartzsite Cruiser (Koningsdam Jan 30 to Feb 17) 18d Circle Hawaii

3 days for Dfish (Koningsdam Jan 30 to Feb 17) 18d Circle Hawaii, with Sue

4 days for Cruzin Terri (Oceania Vista Jan 31 to Feb 11) 11d Windward Islands Explorer Miami to Miami

Sailingdutchy (Rotterdam to Feb 4, 21d PC Sunfarer & Southern Caribbean Seafarer),Tupper10 (Rotterdam to Feb 4, 9d Southern Caribbean), Ottahand7 (Eurodam to Feb 24 B2B2B Caribbean), Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Coast), Cat in my lap (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

• Like 22
  • Thanks 18

Good morning everyone.  We are well on our way to Amber Cove and we will do a HIA shore excursion going to see Monkeys.   Thanks for the daily reports and the maps Jacqui and Roy.   Prayers for everyone on our care list and for those in war zones.   Have a great Saturday! Nancy 

• Like 31

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  Last night I kept waking up when I’d roll onto the arm where I got my shot, it’s a bit sore but so far the only side effect.  I’m planning on running errands early today with a trip to BJ’s and Total Wine in case I have similar side effects as the first shot.  Yesterday I made a quick stop at Aldi and picked up some chocolate peanut butter gelato as a reward and it is good.  Today’s meal suggestion is another favorite but I think we are going out for dinner today.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

image.thumb.png.3c9e76adda4b29392deef00aa75409ef.png

• Like 32

Getting ready to head to the hotel for flight tomorrow, early.  San Diego here we come.

Jungle Bird cocktial:

Ingredients
1 1/2 ounces blackstrap rum
3/4 ounce Campari
1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 ounce demerara syrup
Garnish: pineapple wedge
Steps
Add the rum, Campari, pineapple juice, lime juice, and demerara syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with a pineapple wedge.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 6.11.08 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 16

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report. 

Above freezing and cloudy today.  More snow will melt.

A day to remember the terrible loss of so many.

A funny quote.

The meal, drink and wine will be fine with me. 

I'd love to visit today's port.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful Saturday.  Stay safe.

• Like 31

Greetings from beautiful Punta Gorda

Another beautiful day in the 80s but then only in the 70s tomorrow and 60s next week

The Holocaust should never be forgotten and I will add that this Greek American boy stands with Israel

I love all kinds of Chocolate so hooray for Chocolate Cake Day

The same with Turkey so the meal works for me

Been to Greece but not the port of the day

Heading off to Cracker Barrel in a few minutes for breakfast 

Have a great day and stay well

• Like 29

Good morning friends!  It 59 and drizzly out.  We're expecting rain or thunderstorms today and a high of 66. ⛈️  We have no plans except the usual laundry.  I've been up 90 minutes and I'm already tired!  Maybe a nap is in order this afternoon.😴

Thank you Jacqui @kazu and Roy @rafinmd for posting the Daily and Fleet Report as well as the fleet maps.  Two days to recognize the Holocaust tragedy. and a mention on this day in history of Soviet troops liberating survivors of concentration camps in Poland.  I'd enjoy some chocolate cake if I had any.  I probably shouldn't though because we just finished the chocolate pie we made on Pie Day this week.  Yum!  I could go for some rosemary turkey roast with vegetables, but pass on a Jungle Bird and the Rioja wine.  A unique quote.  Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for food and beverage reporting.  

Prayers were said earlier today for our Care list here on the Daily, the people affected by the wars including hostages held, and my family and friends.  🙏  Congrats to all celebrating happy events and cruising.  For those preparing to leave for your cruises, and those coming home from them, safe travels.  We're excited for you all!  🥂  Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for your work keeping the lists.  Prayers for you each day, too!

The port today is Argostoli (Cephalonia/Kefalonia), Greece.  This was the port before on July 20, 2021, Jan. 21, 2022 and Nov. 19, 2023.  This does not sound like a port we have personally visited so no photos today.  Here are the three links to prior dates for your convenience.

Hope you all have a great day!  Stay safe and keep well!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Jacqui, Roy, Vanessa, Dixie, Debbie and all our Dailyites for contributing or just reading the Daily to see what is happening. 

Just a quick visit. Heading out to the beach for a friend’s birthday breakfast. It is quite foggy here. It will be interesting to see what the beach is like. Then a wine tasting and finally wrapping up the day at a neighbor’s for dinner. And somewhere in here I need to fit in Bindi walks & feeding. 

IMG_2492.jpeg.9048c11b53152b57b13d809a9dd0bd43.jpeg

IMG_2491.jpeg.6fb59d9ff79597f2197ecf49b9f68dfd.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg.322889fc4d0638995567d70890a19e5f.jpeg

Praying for all who need support. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating. 

May we each find a reason to smile today. 

Marques De Carceres Crianza Rioja

This Rioja sounds lovely. Widely available and reasonably priced. Online prices start at $12.99.

Winemaker technical sheet

GRAPE VARIETIES
Mostly Tempranillo, with small contributions of Garnacha Tinta &
Graciano.
Selection of small plots from Rioja Alta and Rioja Alavesa. Low yields
from old vines harvested by hand. Mostly clayey-limestone. Plots in
Rioja Alta with ferrous subsoil and
more limestone in Rioja Alavesa.
VINIFICATION
The bunches are carefully destemmed for alcoholic
fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature.
Maceration with the skins lasts up to 20 days in order to extract colour, aromas and density in the mouth. Malolactic fermentation is completed in new barrels and stainless steel tanks, depending on the plots and areas of origin. When finished, the wines rest in barrels and are racked every 6 months.
Wine suitable for vegans
TOTAL TIME IN BARREL
12 months in French (60%) and American (40%) oak barrels. The barrels are distributed between 25% new oak, 25% with two wines,
and the other 50% with a maximum of three to four wines.
VINEYARDS & YIELDS
HARVESTING
The grapes are hand-picked, prioritizing the order of harvesting according to the ripeness of each selection or area of each village.
December 2023.
Serve at: 16º C.
Alcohol content: 14% vol.
2020 VINTAGE
AGEING IN BOTTLE
Minimum 1 year of bottle storage in the winery prior to release. Slightly warm year, with accumulated rainfall slightly above
the historical average. After the beginning of the year alternated cold and humid periods with dry and warm ones, a warm
and humid interval began at budbreak and lasted until the
beginning of June. From then on, dry and warm weather prevailed,
with storms and occasional showers in mid-July and August.
The months from September toNovember tended to be cool and
dry, allowing the harvest date to be modulated according to the
ripeness of the grapes.

A ruby red colour of medium intensity. Complex aromas of black fruits, combined with balsamic notes and delicate, fine, well-balanced oak. The nuances play a skilfully harmonious game. Gentle bouquet of fine leather with a touch of peppermint adding to the freshness in tasting. Well balanced wine that invites enjoyment with each glass. Full-bodied, frisky tannins, delicious in the mouth and pleasantly refreshing. An elegant, harmonious wine, with velvety tannins.

JS9292 PTS. / JAMESSUCKLING.COM (Thursday, November 4, 2021)

A perfumed nose of mulberries, blueberries, dried herbs, cloves and cigar box. Medium-bodied with plush tannins and fresh acidity. Chalky texture with a crunchy, flavorful finish. Vegan. Drink now or hold. 

WE8888 PTS. / WINE ENTHUSIAST (11/1/2022)Red-violet in the glass, this wine offers aromas of cassis and flint. Hearty tannins and a touch of smoke support flavors of blackberry, dark plum and anise with a touch of tar. A bright fruit note returns on the spicy finish. (Mike Desimone) 

SP8787 PTS. / WINE SPECTATOR (May 31, 2022) A crisp, light- to medium-bodied red, with cured tobacco and dried cherry fruit flavors framed by chewy tannins and orange peel acidity. Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano. Drink now. 225,000 cases made, 70,000 cases imported. (Alison Napjus)
Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 3

Good afternoon.

I hope everyone is safe andwell.

Thank you for today's reports.

We visited Aushwich and Birkenau prisoner of war camps when we were in Krakow Poland and it really is a sombre experience of the Holocaust.

We visited today's port during a cruise.

Prayers 🙏 for all dailyites on the care list.

• Like 26

Happy Saturday all.

thanks to Vanessa (who keeps such impeccable records), Ann, Debbie, Rich & Roy for their dedication.

Two very important days today as well as the day in history.  Let us never forget the horrors of the Holocaust.  Such a horrific time.  Visits to both Anne Frank & the home in Haarlem where the Jewish were hidden really hits home.  I so wish we could end all discriminatory actions & speech.  LOL on the Thompson quote.  Meal sounds good.

IMG_2015.thumb.jpeg.53acc478c407e7ab5eee67b2c04e3efe.jpeg

Not a lot on the programme today - it depends on what I can do very carefully 😉. It might end up being a lazy day - we’ll see.  More snow last night and more on the way Monday.  It is winter, after all 😉 

IMG_2017.jpeg.7af35bdebc7f45a737d2a639796a8d50.jpeg

Dixie @summer slope safe travels to you.

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, grief, health problems, pain, worries & those that need them 🙏 Cheers to those celebrating and cruising 🥂 

• Like 32
  • Haha 4

Good morning, everyone!

It is cloudy and 35F here in mid-Michigan.  It will stay above freezing until after we fly out, which makes me happy.  I checked us in for our flights, paid for our bags with miles, which is nice, and printed boarding passes.  So, we just have to finish packing and get to the airport.  

We caught a critter last night, so part of today is going to be going around the outside of the house and caulking any suspected entrances.  We suspected we had the critter when a pair of earbuds disappeared off the table.  We found them all chewed up under the couch.  We'll set a few more traps today because where there is one critter, there tends to be more.  

Today's meal is a good one any time of the year.  This first one is a slow cooker recipe.  That is great on a work day because you come home to dinner all ready and waiting.  You can use any vegetables you wish with these recipes.  The veggies and potatoes will be especially tasty basting in the turkey juices.  https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/268937/rosemary-turkey-roast-with-vegetables/

rosemaryturkeyroast1.thumb.jpg.6ab34ccbd4d94ad9cb70552d24aaae38.jpg

This one is a little more work, but I had to include it for Paul @kochleffel because it calls for butternut squash.   https://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Roast-Turkey-with-Root-Vegetables-and-Gravy/

rosemaryturkeyroast2.jpg.ca22e28ecf43cd5205a5a5979b5e0e5d.jpg

This recipe is just the turkey part, but you can easily add in the veggies to the pan.  I liked the addition of the orange.  https://www.pasolivo.com/orange-rosemary-roaster-turkey.html

rosemaryturkeyroast3.thumb.jpeg.c9e25e452d8e1696ab42300db43c0c94.jpeg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 11

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  We must never forget the holocaust and the atrocities that occurred at that time in our history.  We visited Anne Frank House which we felt brought history to the forefront and it was truly sobering.  Did someone say chocolate cake???

It's still dark out there, but not very cold, only -9c again with an expected high of 0, which means more melting.  Not sure if we'll get more snow this winter or not; I certainly hope so, otherwise we'll be in trouble with droughts and possible water shortages.  I fear for the forests most of all, because they need all the moisture they can get.  But then so do the farmers.

We were up early yesterday morning, in anticipation of the cardiologist's call.  It came at 4:30 in the afternoon.  LOL  You have to laugh, really, otherwise you just get stressed out.  An appointment has been made with the cardiac device clinic to increase the tempo of DH's pacemaker, he is to stop taking 1 medication, to only take half of another, and has been prescribed a diuretic as well to lessen the strain on the heart.  So we're just taking this one day at a time, and will get through it, I'm sure. 

I thought I got up early enough this morning to see friends of ours on their sailboat going through the Panama Canal, but misjudged the time and missed them going through the Gatun locks.  Hopefully I'll get to see them as they go through the Pedro Miguel locks later this morning(likely around noon).   This afternoon we're going for brunch with our friends Wayne and Fran, who will be cruising without us.  Wayne said he has a list of last minute questions for me, as in the past I was the "go to" person for all things travel and cruising.  I guess it's time to let the baby birds fly, huh?

I'd like to try the drink of the day, although the combination of rum and Campari is a weird one.  I know I'd like the wine, and with my love of all things turkey, I know I'd enjoy the menu suggestion as well.  Because we're going out early/mid afternoon for brunch, I'm sure we won't be very hungry for dinner tonight.  At this point I'm thinking we might just have a bowl of vegetable soup and toast at the kitchen table tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, in pain, in grief.  Cheers to all who have a celebration happening today.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Rich, Jacqui, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie.  Safe travels to all leaving for cruises today.  It will be a nice day here but rain will start overnight.

We must remember the Holocause but celebrate the liberation of the concentration camps.  I'll pass on the chocolate cake but will have some white cake today.

The quote rings true.

The meal sounds nice.  Since choice is also good my alternative is Sunset Salad, Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, amd Rhubarb Crisp as served on MS Prinsendam January 27, 2019:

dishes27.jpg

My monthly zoom breakfast together with the men of my church starts soon.

Roy

• Like 32
  • Thanks 2

Happy Saturday morning. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Chilly and somewhat dreary today. I have forgotten what the sun looks like. I received news that my October flight to Quebec for my cruise was changed. Moved up by 45 minutes. No big deal and I am sure this won't be the last. Today is meal planning, grocery shopping, laundry, and a Zoom call with a friend. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

image.thumb.png.938c6c2719933d4a2111b19bcc65ea9a.png

• Like 22
  • Haha 10

Good Saturday Morning Dailyites!  It's 58 degrees, very cloudy and rain expected today and I guess tomorrow.  It was so warm on the sunny side of the house that we opened a window and the two ginger cats spent the afternoon and evening breathing in fresh air, and chattering at the birds at the feeder.

After work we had dinner and watch a Midsumer Murder and then started watching the new season of Father Brown.

Between our Greek lunch and the sloppy joes, and the new increases of my diabetes meds, my stomach is not happy this morning.

Today is work and then out to dinner.  Just not so sure what I want to eat.  I got an invitation from Emory University to attend a concert of Javanese instruments tomorrow. The musicians are students, professors and locals, should be interesting.  It is being held at the the Michael C Carlos Museum, and since I was thinking of rejoining (its an archeological museum-full of mummies and Greek things) we might as well spend tomorrow afternoon there.  DH and I need to get out more.  We talked about this the other day.  We are becoming bumps on logs this year, not good.  

Well, lets get back to Rome.  After our early morning visit at the Trevi Fountain, we went back to the hotel and grabbed some breakfast, and then headed down Via del Corso. Our goal that day was to head to the Cat Shelter near the Largo di Torre Argentina.  In other words, go down the main road, turn right, go a few blocks, and you are there.  BUT!! there are things to see, churches to check out,  places to sit and look at the world....

IMG_0482.thumb.JPG.c99b4908bdea5d2bc49e31ff12a3dc2f.JPG

This was an interesting garden, there was a posh restaurant behind the fountain, and building for the school attached to St Ignazio di Loyola,  But it turned out the path did not lead to a short cut.

IMG_0484.thumb.JPG.f4b436ee1edbadc0e680ad2a77467996.JPG

This should be where the Cat Shelter would be.  We asked the shops around the area, and no one knew anything about where a Cat Shelter was.

IMG_0489.thumb.JPG.2cd77734122b9acbb046267f38e4ab8c.JPG

IMG_0490.thumb.JPG.fad28c4f91d944f728aae834e6f036e9.JPG

And heading back to our hotel, we went into the church of St. Ignazio.

IMG_0496.thumb.JPG.1ccf23f156e13f15a08011c5ac062947.JPG

IMG_0500.thumb.JPG.33de8dd5b71300848b34492d6378ee1d.JPG

And then back to the hotel. (straight ahead)

IMG_0547.thumb.JPG.06b61eb86b1069ce712a7491c14446b5.JPG

• Like 29
  • Thanks 5

Good morning everyone.  Thanks for the daily report, recipes and lists.  Two very somber days to recognize; why are some humans so evil?  Chocolate cake can be celebrated every day as far as I’m concerned.  Funny quote this morning.  The meal sounds good but I’ll pass on the drink, don’t like Campari.  I haven’t been to today’s port.  Prayers for those on our prayer list today.  Cheers to those celebrating happy events.  Have a great day everyone!

• Like 23

Good morning from a clear and cool,45F, Quartzsite.  The moon shadows were pretty when I got up this morning.  Our predicted high for today is 68F with less wind today.  This morning, I'll be doing a light house cleaning so hopefully all we'll come home to in February will be a little dust, if we aren't too messy the next two days. 

We should never forget the Holocaust, and we should remember all who died in the Holocaust.  I wish humans could stop treating others so badly.  Yeah to chocolate cake, but we'll have to wait until after the cruise to make one.

The Hunter S. Thompson quote is amusing.

The meal sounds good for another day, but we'll pass on the drink.  We've had the wine, and really enjoyed it.

We have been to today's port twice, and I'll retrieve my pictures shortly.

The liberation of the concentration camps by Russian troops should also be celebrated.

@Crazy For Cats  Jake, I hope a sore arm is the only side effect you have from your shot yesterday.

@ger_77  Gerry, I hope your DH is doing all right.  Enjoy your dinner with your friends.  I'm sorry you had to cancel  your cruise, but I'm glad your friend Wayne is well enough to cruise.

@marshhawk  Thanks for more pictures from Rome, Annie.  Enjoy your dinner out tonight, and the concert tomorrow.

420037902_18135012652314745_5218075545238219446_n.thumb.jpg.0997a733240ff620df3c73ec302ccd3f.jpg

420158706_338620602421948_3316727892220228747_n.thumb.jpg.aebff03875f033e2f2b0c5d8ecbf2565.jpg

421523789_399766035798731_1232731730413792270_n.thumb.jpg.f92f64b50728d7585609f47643bb4d6d.jpg

421804547_7402578426474810_2054578290122045960_n.thumb.jpg.cdf70f0a8bab1bfda2657cb55055915c.jpg

421491205_702052402072737_4949290191114749899_n.jpg.0f2b8106a67c7685f6efac07071164a1.jpg

422329907_854416356485774_1080793440249169321_n.jpg.745e7ad2232fc249ff447a355a1a99d5.jpg

Lenda

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 17

Good morning all. The sun is out this morning. I hope it stays out all day.

A couple of links showcasing the new international crossing between Windsor and Detroit connecting interstate 75 and our highway 401. Most people don’t know that the ambassador bridge between the two cities is privately owned and while it connects to interstate 75 on the USA side it starts and ends on city streets in Windsor. The new bridge takes that traffic off our streets and is publicly owned. Enjoy the view! And I learned today that there is already a gordie Howe bridge in Saskatoon, sk. 

https://www.gordiehoweinternationalbridge.com/en

if you are on Instagram check out gordiehowebrg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

Good morning, We set our clocks back an hour again last night. As that continues any post from me will be later as we continue heading West. Enjoyed our dinner in Discovery (MDR) last night. Had a very nice Mongolian Lamb stir fry. Can’t seem to get through a day without a small scoop of their home made gelato at no extra charge. We have more lectures today, exercise, maybe some pool time and the never been done before dinner on promenade.

It has been a general consensus around the ship from those on segments or the whole voyage that the cruise has been pretty much perfect so far. The crew and officers are a fine tuned and dedicated team that have bought into providing us the best that cruising has to offer.

Our World Cruise Host Lee keeps us informed through What’s App and is always available to assist with any matter. Our Butler must ask us three times a day if there is anything we need. I think he gets frustrated when we reply no thank you. I did have a new pair of pants that were a tad too long. In ten minutes the ships tailor was at our door. Took measurement and the altered pants were back that afternoon. Yes, the tailor got a tip.

Tonight after dinner the ships orchestra will perform Big Band Era medleys followed by our Cruise Director Martin who is a great singer. Any CD’s or Assistant CD have to have Broadway or Theater experience.

Enough rambling. Off to coffee. Jacqui thanks for getting us going and a big thanks to our dedicated columnist.

Enjoy your weekend. Bruce

image.thumb.jpeg.337c34335c70d288d632195017d034e5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.de7b1ec262d62c82a6d467a07bfb352d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0860031af8a2bee5e4d9541ca8565085.jpegimage.jpeg.fb302a0333894969833814fff6b6daa7.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Haha 13