New Webinar

upwarduk

2 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Just watched the Webinar, complete waste of time, no questions were addressed.🙈

You posted a few times that you have already watched the webinar. Can you please post a link?

10 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I haven’t been invited to the webinar, although I expect it soon.  Just this afternoon I got an invitation for a survey on loyalty matching.  Earned one point.  EM

Yes, I got the initial email requesting questions but no further email with the actual link to the webinar. Additionally, I did get the loyalty matching survey.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villauk said:

Yes, I got the initial email requesting questions but no further email with the actual link to the webinar. Additionally, I did get the loyalty matching survey.

Received the invite to submit a question, did so, but no follow-up on when the webinar will be?

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 10:46 AM, lv2cruisgrl said:

Yes got it.  Can't wait to hear this next one!  Should be interesting. 

Probably something like this:

In response to the feedback from changing the strip steak to sirloin on the everyday menu, and in order to save even more money, we are replacing the sirloin with Flank Steak! We know how excited you are for this change! Also, feedback from our guests indicate how upset they are with the difficulty of removing lobster from the shell. To improve our guest experience, and save even more money, we are replacing lobster with imitation crab meat. Those of us in Corporate with stocks options are super excited by these changes, so we know our loyal customers will be too! If not, new cruisers won't know the difference, so all is good!

😈

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

Probably something like this:

In response to the feedback from changing the strip steak to sirloin on the everyday menu, and in order to save even more money, we are replacing the sirloin with Flank Steak! We know how excited you are for this change! Also, feedback from our guests indicate how upset they are with the difficulty of removing lobster from the shell. To improve our guest experience, and save even more money, we are replacing lobster with imitation crab meat. Those of us in Corporate with stocks options are super excited by these changes, so we know our loyal customers will be too! If not, new cruisers won't know the difference, so all is good!

😈

Also...."you can now pay way more for less!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedIguana said:

we are replacing the sirloin with Flank Steak!

Thats what I received on my recent cruise when I ordered beef tacos. Oh well, at least the Guacamole was tasty. Unfortunately they don't know how to prepare flank steak.

5 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Thats what I received on my recent cruise when I ordered beef tacos. Oh well, at least the Guacamole was tasty. Unfortunately they don't know how to prepare flank steak.

Tacos in the MDR? If so, lunch or supper? 

47 minutes ago, doghog said:

Tacos in the MDR? If so, lunch or supper? 

I should have prefaced this by saying it was on a Princess cruise 2 weeks ago and it was on the dinner menu in MDR. Only reason I ordered it was that nothing else appealed to me. It was 2 small tacos that you had to build yourself. Meat was tough and chewy so it became a veggie taco.  They just don't know how to cook flank steak to make it tender.

Edited by drakes2
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I should have prefaced this by saying it was on a Princess cruise 2 weeks ago and it was on the dinner menu in MDR. Only reason I ordered it was that nothing else appealed to me. It was 2 small tacos that you had to build yourself. Meat was tough and chewy so it became a veggie taco.  They just don't know how to cook flank steak to make it tender.

Bummer! 

On 2/14/2024 at 10:11 AM, Saturngrl said:

I think the email was sent to Elite and above status members.  I sent the same question I asked for a previous webinar, which was never addressed:  bring back the welcome glass of bubbly when we board!  

Just FYI: On the Reflection last week, based on advice people have posted here, we asked at Cafe al Bacio after boarding and they served a very cold bubbly, no charge. The ones we got years ago at the door were warm. This was much better, especially sitting down to relax.

Edited by mayleeman
  • Like 1