The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday March 5th,

kazu

Today is Dissociative Identity Disorder Awareness Day, National Absinthe Day, and National Cheese Doodle Day

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.--Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Meal Suggestion for today - Slow-Cooked Ranch Chicken and Vegetables
Drink of the Day - Old Pal
Wine of the Day - Muga Rioja Reserva Unfiltered 
Destination of the Day - Iraklion (Crete), Greece

Today in History:
1496 English King Henry VII grants John Cabot (Giovanni Caboto) a commission to explore for new lands
1946 Winston Churchill's "Iron Curtain" speech in Fulton, Missouri, popularizes the term and draws attention to the division of Europe

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 08:00 - 15:00 

Koningsdam

Raiatea Island, Uturoa, French Polynesia 08:00 - 

Nieuw Amsterdam

San Juan, Puerto Rico 13:00 - 22:00 

Nieuw Statendam

Ocho Rios, Jamaica 9:00am 5:00pm 

Oosterdam

Buenos Aires, Argentina - 

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Grand Cayman Island, George Town Harbour eta 03-06

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Port-of-Spain, Trinidad eta 03-10

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Hobart, Tasmania Australia 08:00 - 07 Mar 06:00 

Volendam

Fiordland National Park, New Zealand 07:00 - 08:00 

Westerdam

Shanghai, China - 18:00 

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Shanghai, China eta 03-07

• Like 18
  • Thanks 22

Today’s Care List:

Cat Shepard’s DSis post emergency stomach surgery, slowly improving

Marshhawk’s DH Chuck’s arterial surgery today

grapau27’s late Dad’s 12th memory

Ottahand7 post skin cancer removal 

Quilty964’s DH doing well after a hip replacement 

Fires in the Texas panhandle and OK; snow in CA and CAN

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza; loss of US military members

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, at home, on CPAP

RMLincoln’s DSIL transferred to Rehab, with treatments

Tana with chronic pulmonary issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Happy Birthday to Quartzsite Cruiser’s DH Steve!

StLouisCruisers’ DGD Morgan finding a safer place to live

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy discharged to home!

Rafinmd’s oncologist pleased with his PSA numbers

RMLincoln’s DH Richard doing well after his eye procedure, tapering drops

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

LAFFNVEGAS (Winstar Wind Surf to Mar 9) 7d Classic Caribbean, Nickelpenny (Zaandam to Mar 16 2024) 28d Amazon Explorer, Mtn2Sea (Zaandam to Mar 16 2024) 28d Amazon Explorer,0106 (Nieuw Statendam to Mar 17) 14d W/E Caribbean, w/BFF, USN59-79 (Seabourn Sojourn to Mar 24) 33d Sydney to Taipei + 17d in Taipei, Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Coast), Cat in my lap(Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage), Gail & Marty sailing away (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 24

Posted (edited)

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report.

It is currently 51 degrees here and the forecast is for a high of 74 degrees this afternoon with a 90% chance of late evening thunderstorms. We can use the rain as the sand is dry and the pollen is high. 🙂 

IMG_0244.thumb.JPG.937af0099a737d25dc29ca9ce75eb16f.JPG

I hope everyone here has a great day. 

Edited by seagarsmoker
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, thanks for the Report.

It's quite warm here now, but the temperature is supposed to fall by this afternoon, and then thunderstorms.  I guess it's better than snow.

Interesting days.  I had never heard of dissociative identity, but thanks to Prof Google, I'm aware.  I'll pass on absinthe but I think I like cheese doodles.

I like the quote.

The meal sounds tasty, looking forward to seeing recipes.  I hope the drink and wine will be nice too.

We were supposed to be in today's port a couple of years ago, but that cruise was cancelled.  Oh well, maybe someday.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.  Stay safe.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Old Pal Cocktail:

The old pal is a cocktail consisting of equal parts rye whiskey, French vermouth, and Campari. Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Rye whiskey
Ingredients: One part Campari, One part Rye whiskey, One part dry Vermouth
Preparation: Mix the 3 ingredients in a mixing glass, and add ice. Stir to chill, and strain into a cocktail glass.
Served: Stirred
Standard garnish: Lemon twist
Drinkware: Cocktail glass

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 6.38.07 AM.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 18

Good Super Tuesday morning friends!  Many people going out to vote today across our country.  Next Tuesday is Georgia's primary but I hope we can get out to the poll for early voting, something we always try to do.  This morning it's 53F and partly cloudy but rain is expected to arrive this morning and persist all day.  It should be somewhere in the low 60's for a high temp.

We certainly have some unique days to celebrate today.  I don't think I'd like absinthe.  Thankfully I don't have multiple personalities but think we should be aware of the dissociative identity disorder.  I'm not a huge fan of cheese doodle, preferring tortilla and potato chips as a snack.  The meal today sounds good but don't care for the drink or wine.  An important day for Winston Churchill and King Henry VII.  Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard.  I hope your sister is feeling good today and that she can get back to normal quickly.

Prayers for all said this morning on the Care list, the people of Ukraine and Israel, the hostage still being held, the men and women of our military in the danger zones, DB and friends Scott and Susan.  Sending prayers and good wishes to Chuck @catmando and Annie @marshhawk🙏  I pray for an improvement in all our health issues and our state of mind.  Congrats to the Celebration list and everyone celebrating special events and CRUISES!  Thank you so much Vanessa @JazzyV for your work on the lists.  May you have a fruitful and painless day today!

Happy birthday today to Steve, Lenda's @Quartzsite Cruiser's DH.  Best wishes to Graham @grapau27 on his late Dad's 12th memory.  ❤️

The destination today is Iraklion (or Heraklion) Greece.  The previous dates for this port were Sept. 2, 2021, Sept. 26, 2022 and August 7, 2023.  We were there once on the Prinsendam so I can show a few photos from there.  Here are the links for your convenience.  

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes for Morgan.  Now that we know where she will be living I've booked an Airbnb near her for graduation weekend.  DD will stay with us there.  It should be a lot more comfortable than the hotel we had booked previously.

Have a great day today everyone!  Stay safe and keep well.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4

I had to check our 2014 Prinsendam Holy Land cruise itinerary to see if I had actually been to Iraklion (Heraklion), Greece.  Yes, we had on Oct. 30, 2014.  So I looked at the photo book I made to see what the story was for that port.  Apparently it rained very hard, but we and our two friends Scott and Susan walked off the ship anyway.  I don't remember much except I believe we stood under an overhang for a while to escape the downpour.  Luckily it didn't rain hard all day so we were able to walk around the town some.  This would be a great port for a re-visit so I can learn more about it and see things through fresh eyes.

Iraklion, or Heraklion Greece.  This is the Koules fortress on the western pier of the harbor.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKLin-wG9icW5ITIryMqpOr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774644

It appears that you should build with what you have, so they did.  Must be a lot of rock/stone here!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKyWdgKNk-zdikqMOQxIciq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774569

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUtTtoX6AgErF-uAj9YCiN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774575

The Town Hall also called the Venetian Loggia00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL2BB3G-OP2JdJZAho8G3IL?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774578

A marketplace00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKrJLKw_Y_5eUELZmgS2_Eg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774587

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKc87xM6eOr2UjHNGL_lO9k?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774594

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJNDkh3jjU5YNu3NvKKBbfg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774597

STAY!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKNTwGuP8DskJF3OEweJsMV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774606

A good place for people watching00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI_Wi0dJNR44NnjulPFBFCI?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774599

The Cathedral of Saint Minas is a magnificent Greek Orthodox cathedral which took 33 years to build due to major political interruptions.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK-rFQ2Eb1sKmigAP_5z4na?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774609

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIqFdc_vKitAW_Ca05iRbTm?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774611

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJNFvq-ydeO88SaquPn9VpK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774612

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJsKC6KY9qs73j4Wc0OYj_B?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774630

Can you believe the woodwork?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJd09qO0umlCPtD-gaYLIr3?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774631

It's beautiful inside.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIGziIBJcGOAPXjpKWVqZes?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774616

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKjqwb0emk3bh_2xYawaF8q?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774619

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIncfSrCxQCpkGO8yf1QFKm?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774622

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJmAFcC6rPe92viCX6XqINV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774624

As we left you see the front elevation.  The rain had stopped!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJIveGL6jwwYlm7zWxwDsBW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774640

This is the older, smaller Saint Minas.  It was too small to meet the needs of the community  so they built the larger cathedral next to it.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK6Y3GQLZvkhRJ6n_llR4tj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416774641

Yes, I'd like to go back.  I'm sure there's plenty of things we missed that day.  Watch for Iraklion or Heraklion on your Greek itineraries.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good Super Tuesday morning friends!  Many people going out to vote today across our country.  Next Tuesday is Georgia's primary but I hope we can get out to the poll for early voting, something we always try to do.  This morning it's 53F and partly cloudy but rain is expected to arrive this morning and persist all day.  It should be somewhere in the low 60's for a high temp.

We certainly have some unique days to celebrate today.  I don't think I'd like absinthe.  Thankfully I don't have multiple personalities but think we should be aware of the dissociative identity disorder.  I'm not a huge fan of cheese doodle, preferring tortilla and potato chips as a snack.  The meal today sounds good but don't care for the drink or wine.  An important day for Winston Churchill and King Henry VII.  Thank you Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard.  I hope your sister is feeling good today and that she can get back to normal quickly.

Prayers for all said this morning on the Care list, the people of Ukraine and Israel, the hostage still being held, the men and women of our military in the danger zones, DB and friends Scott and Susan.  Sending prayers and good wishes to Chuck @catmando and Annie @marshhawk🙏  I pray for an improvement in all our health issues and our state of mind.  Congrats to the Celebration list and everyone celebrating special events and CRUISES!  Thank you so much Vanessa @JazzyV for your work on the lists.  May you have a fruitful and painless day today!

Happy birthday today to Steve, Lenda's @Quartzsite Cruiser's DH.  Best wishes to Graham @grapau27 on his late Dad's 12th memory.  ❤️

The destination today is Iraklion (or Heraklion) Greece.  The previous dates for this port were Sept. 2, 2021, Sept. 26, 2022 and August 7, 2023.  We were there once on the Prinsendam so I can show a few photos from there.  Here are the links for your convenience.  

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes for Morgan.  Now that we know where she will be living I've booked an Airbnb near her for graduation weekend.  DD will stay with us there.  It should be a lot more comfortable than the hotel we had booked previously.

Have a great day today everyone!  Stay safe and keep well.

Thank you Sandi for remembering and sending your good wishes on my late dad's 12th Memory.

• Like 14

Good Tuesday morning. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Guess what? It's raining again! My yard is so soggy, it will be while before it dries out. 

Chase's blood work came back, and everything looks good for his toe amputation next Thursday. The vet said is blood glucose was somewhat high, but he was very stressed. Chase has a reputation of being rather "spicy" at the vet. It will be an expensive surgery and they are going to biopsy the mass. It will be a challenge caring for him after the surgery as he is a rather active cat who thinks he is a dog at times. 

Working on grading assignments today. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

Rain And Coffee, I Love Coffee, Happy Coffee, Rainy Morning, Good ...

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Good afternoon.

It is currently 46°F and raining.

Thank you for today's fleet reports and daily topics.

True quote.

Nice food today.

We have been to today's port.

I hope everyone is well and having a good day.

Screenshot_20240305_120144.jpg

Screenshot_20240305_120206.jpg

Screenshot_20240305_120321.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 12

56 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Today’s Care List:

Cat Shepard’s DSis post emergency stomach surgery, slowly improving

Marshhawk’s DH Chuck’s arterial surgery today

grapau27’s late Dad’s 12th memory

Ottahand7 post skin cancer removal 

Quilty964’s DH doing well after a hip replacement 

Fires in the Texas panhandle and OK; snow in CA and CAN

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza; loss of US military members

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, at home, on CPAP

RMLincoln’s DSIL transferred to Rehab, with treatments

Tana with chronic pulmonary issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Happy Birthday to Quartzsite Cruiser’s DH Steve!

StLouisCruisers’ DGD Morgan finding a safer place to live

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy discharged to home!

Rafinmd’s oncologist pleased with his PSA numbers

RMLincoln’s DH Richard doing well after his eye procedure, tapering drops

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

LAFFNVEGAS (Winstar Wind Surf to Mar 9) 7d Classic Caribbean, Nickelpenny (Zaandam to Mar 16 2024) 28d Amazon Explorer, Mtn2Sea (Zaandam to Mar 16 2024) 28d Amazon Explorer,0106 (Nieuw Statendam to Mar 17) 14d W/E Caribbean, w/BFF, USN59-79 (Seabourn Sojourn to Mar 24) 33d Sydney to Taipei + 17d in Taipei, Cruising-along (Volendam to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage, Durangoscots (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), cruising sister (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Cruisercl (Volendam to April 6, 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage), Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, Jan 3 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Coast), Cat in my lap(Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage), Gail & Marty sailing away (Zuiderdam to May 11, 128d Grand World Voyage) and Aliaschief (Azamara Onward WC to June 9, 156d World Voyage)

Thank you for mentioning my late dad's 12th memory today Vanessa.

• Like 13

Posted (edited)

Good morning, everyone!

@Quartzsite Cruiser Happy Birthday to Steve!

101-Best-Happy-Birthday-Memes-12-720x720.jpg.bc4718803c1111689d5793e954a8173d.jpg

I am happy that @rafinmd Roy's oncology appointment was routine and all seems to be progressing in a positive direction.  Also happy that @ottahand7 Nancy's surgery went well, but hope something was able to help with the pain.  I've never found Tylenol to be effective.

Great news that @StLouisCruisers DGD Morgan has a new, safe place to live.  

Healing thoughts go out to @marshhawk and @catmando Annie and Chuck for Chuck's surgery.

It is currently raining quite hard and the rain is supposed to last most of the day.  Our high today is 45F and we are there right now.  It will be a while before we see 70F again.  Nothing much on the agenda today after PT.  I'm not sure the PT is accomplishing much as I still wake up with hip pain during the night and I still have the back, neck, and shoulder pain when walking.  But, I will spend this money to make insurance happy.  

I know we've talked about today's meal before and I believe it was @Quartzsite Cruiser Lenda who shared a recipe for Ranch Chicken with us.  It did sound very good.  Here is an easy enough recipe to get us started. I think the chicken looks a little washed out and hope it is the lighting for the picture.   https://realfoodwholelife.com/recipes/healthy-slow-cooker-ranch-chicken-veggies/

ranchchicken1.thumb.jpg.5a840b4b87e661235221da4ff94435b7.jpg

This one looks a little more appetizing.  I like the vegetables in this one.   https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/259618/slow-cooked-ranch-chicken-and-vegetables/

ranchchicken2.thumb.jpg.5bfcba55d10bcc521c2f8f5cb7674f91.jpg

This one has a nice, creamy gravy.  It would go well over riced cauliflower.  https://www.restlesschipotle.com/ranch-chicken/

ranchchicken3.thumb.jpg.2f207a3eef7ea2fc3a9c297faf1f5d6a.jpg

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Edited by dfish
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 15

Good morning everyone from a drizzly, cool (46F) Boston.  The disorder today sounds terrifying, I remember reading Sybil years ago and it wigged me out.  I doubt that I’ll be honoring absinthe or cheese doodles.  Not sure what to think about today’s quote, it’s a bit deep for my slow moving brain this early.  The meal and drink suggestions sound good.  I haven’t been to today’s port.  Prayers for those on our prayer list.  Cheers to those celebrating happy events today and happy birthday to @Quartzsite Cruiser’s DH Steve!🎈

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. It is pouring here and will reach a high of 48 later.

i have not been to the port and the recipe sounds good. Many years ago I had a patient with a spinal cord injury who had dissociative identity disorder. It. was a very difficult rehab process.

@Quartzsite Cruiser, Lenda, a very Happy Birthday to Steve!

@marshhawk, Annie, I hope the surgery goes well and I am thinking of you both today.

@cat shepard,Ann,I hope your sister is feeling better today. Hugs to you both.

Have a good day today

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

@Quartzsite Cruiserhappy birthday to your DH

we have clear skies and 10c (52f) this morning but the rain that @dfishis getting now will hit us around noon and we will cool down a bit tomorrow.

I spent much of yesterday at the computer starting everybody’s tax files. Amazing how they forget from one year to the next what I need from them. We do have until end of April to get it done!

work has started in the garden, clearing debris, planting a few more garlic and getting seeds started indoors. DH is on the hunt for the same romaine seeds he had last year. Unfortunately he didn’t keep the packet those seeds came in so I can’t help him! 

prayers for those that need them and a celebratory shout out to those cruising or celebrating.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from a buggy, hot and humid Zaandam in the middle of the Amazon River. I will certainly recognize Dissociative Identity Awareness day as it is a cruel disorder. The other 2 I will pass on. I will have to think about the quote and will save the food and drinks until some time later. Never been to the port. Interesting days in history. 

I can’t imagine how someone who is scared of bugs coming on this cruise. There are so many and I am enjoying seeing all the different kinds. I have been taking pictures of the different ones and uploading them to iNaturalist to identify them. So I have uploaded close to 80. I love bugs!!  And some of them are so big!

I am happy to hear @rafinmd oncology report was good and that @ottahand7 surgery went well but I hope the pain is under control. Thoughts going out to @marshhawkDH. And I know I missed someone so for that I apologize. Cheers for those celebrating. Have a great day everyone!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Jacqui, thank you Eva, thank you Vanessa, thank you Ann, and thank you Dixie for all your work.  And thank you everyone for being here!

Sorry for not posting for a while. Life got in the way.

We have been feeling very sad for a few days. Out of the blue my dog Sam has taken a turn and I will need to put him down. He has been getting weaker due to his hip dysplasia, All of a sudden on Thursday night he let out a shriek! It became very painful it seemed to rise. He was very restless after that and I ended up laying on the floor next to him trying to sooth him. Friday I spoke to the vet and doubled his pain medicatio. Somehow we got through the weekend as he got worse as his front legs were now causing problems. The vet came yesterday morning to the house (Sam is 120 pounds and unable to get in a car) to evaluate him. He has even less muscle mass in his rear legs and could have underlying issues beginning to materialize. The decision I madw was to put him down at home on Friday morning.

We have only had him 2-1/2 years and we knew what we were in for. The rescue organization classified him as a hospice dog to live the rest of his life in a kennel. But then I adopted himand gave him stability for his remaining years. His original owner had passed away and the family gave him up for adoption. He was adopted for four months but returned "as being too needy." After that , two foster homes until I got him. I had actually agreed to adopt him before letting my previous Alaskan Malamute Juno go at 13 years 2 months.

Sam has been the most affectionate dog I have ever owned. He will be the hardest to let go.

One year ago on February 2, 2023.

0201231719a.thumb.jpg.d3ee56776e902d07f0d027c922586efd.jpg

Stay Safe, and prayers for those in need.

- Jack

• Like 16
  • Thanks 22