Transatlantic Release Dates?

Wondering if anyone has information on when RCCL might release the Transatlantic sailings from Europe to the States for 2026. Any info is appreciated.

Cheers,

13 minutes ago, Minorhawk said:

Wondering if anyone has information on when RCCL might release the Transatlantic sailings from Europe to the States for 2026. Any info is appreciated.

Cheers,

Anything after april 2026 will be another year. Are you wanting early 2026? It's only been a few months since they release may 2025 voyager. .. I'd say a long wait.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Anything after april 2026 will be another year. Are you wanting early 2026? It's only been a few months since they release may 2025 voyager. .. I'd say a long wait.

I am planning a golf trip to Scottland with my son and our wives after I retire in April of 2026. I would love to plan the trip around a cruise that leaves from Europe back to the states, and just sail back home. We are planning the trip for August 2026.

Thanks for the info...We'll have to wait and see if my plan will work!

Edited by Minorhawk

16 minutes ago, Minorhawk said:

I am planning a golf trip to Scottland with my son and our wives after I retire in April of 2026. I would love to plan the trip around a cruise that leaves from Europe back to the states, and just sail back home. We are planning the trip for August 2026.

I agree with the post above, the TA back to the usa wouldnt be until fall sometime, not august. At the end of their summer season in europe.

I know most of the TA's are in the late fall, but there are two in August 2024 and one (posted, so far) for August 2025. Hoping there will be one in 2026 as well.

Thanks Agian

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Minorhawk said:

I know most of the TA's are in the late fall, but there are two in August 2024 and one (posted, so far) for August 2025. Hoping there will be one in 2026 as well.

Thanks Agian

That's true. The August 2024 is Jewel. She has spent the last few years doing Norway, UK, Iceland, and that season ends earlier. However, RCL appears to not be doing that from 2025 on due to new regulations. The other is the Ultimate World Cruise on Serenade. That one kind fo doesn't count.

August 2025 is Brilliance. She appears to be spending her summer doing Greece, Italy, and Turkey. Not sure why she's coming back early, but I do see that she's not coming direct. She's going up to Southampton and taking the northern route, which may be why she's coming back in August. And she might be taking this route because she's a Radiance class. The larger ships seem to go direct.

I wouldkKeep your eyes out for the Deployment 2025-2026 thread (July?). The 2024-2025 thread was started in July of '23. I would watch that to see if where the Radiance class ships will be during the summer of 2026. That would be my guess for the best bet for an August west bound TA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Minorhawk said:

All of the TA’s that I have been on leaving from Europe come back to the states in October/November.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Minorhawk said:

Retrurn cruises will only be in late October 20th or later + early November of 2026

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Still waiting for Voyager (from Rome) in 11/25...

You're likely to be waiting a while. Port bookings show her heading east, and home porting in Brisbane, Australia from mid December 2025.

Edited by ScottishRobbie

6 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

All of the TA’s that I have been on leaving from Europe come back to the states in October/November.

Though Royal TA's at times return early as late August

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Still waiting for Voyager (from Rome) in 11/25...

I've seen some suggestions that she might be headed to Oz. If that's right,  they might release a repo along with the Australia deployment week of 8 April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know this is not Royal but the Queen Mary 2 has a regular TA schedule all year long.  They sail roundtrip from NYC to Southampton every 2 weeks.  You are able to book the roundtrip or you can book either of the segments separately.  

8 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Retrurn cruises will only be in late October 20th or later + early November of 2026

Well, I've been on one that left August 22nd (Vision 2017) and one that left Sept 4th (Voyager 2022).

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Minorhawk said:

Thanks Agian

Given that RCI have abandoned the Norway/ Arctic itineraries in 2025 I wouldn’t hold your breath for 2026. Brilliance is only doing the northern route crossing because she is over here for a short eclectic Med season after her dry dock. Unless they bring another Radiance class over here for drydock in 2026 I wouldn’t expect any August TAs 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

You're likely to be waiting a while. Port bookings show her heading east, and home porting in Brisbane, Australia from mid December 2025.

I think, at least on my part, the question, the question is how will she get there?  I'm guessing the Red Sea/Suez is out for the time being.  Royal must be considering something out of the ordinary...it's ~18 months to the cruise, and they still have not released the route.

8 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I've seen some suggestions that she might be headed to Oz. If that's right,  they might release a repo along with the Australia deployment week of 8 April.

That would be wonderful.  Even if it's not coming to the States it will be nice to just *know*.  My fallback plan is spend some time in Rome before coming home.  We have the prior 4 cruises booked already.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

That would be wonderful.  Even if it's not coming to the States it will be nice to just *know*.  My fallback plan is spend some time in Rome before coming home.  We have the prior 4 cruises booked already.

Oooh, that sounds amazing. A few years from now, when I retire, I'm hoping to do that sort of trip too. I already have several mapped out in my mind. 😂🤞

Just now, Biker19 said:

Yes.

I'd love to do one but the plan for my first TA is April/May 2026. I'm eagerly awaiting their deployment next year.  If I could have gotten an east bound TA that did the arctic that would have been amazing 🙂

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'd love to do one but the plan for my first TA is April/May 2026. I'm eagerly awaiting their deployment next year.  If I could have gotten an east bound TA that did the arctic that would have been amazing 🙂

Since you live in the US, is there some reason you prefer an east bound over a west bound? is it just time of year? My thoughts on this is that I want to put the long flight at the front of my vacation, not the back end. West bound TA, East bound TP. Doing the WB Allure TA Fall 2025. When I retire, I want to fly to Australia, land travel, then do a couple B2B Australian & New Zealand, then TP back, and end with "only" a 4 hour flight home.

Unless you're thinking EB TA, then travel and/or cruise for a few months then WB TA back. In which case, I salute you!

Edited by RobInMN

7 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Since you live in the US, is there some reason you prefer an east bound over a west bound? is it just time of year? My thoughts on this is that I want to put the long flight at the front of my vacation, not the back end. West bound TA, East bound TP. Doing the WB Allure TA Fall 2025. When I retire, I want to fly to Australia, land travel, then do a couple B2B Australian & New Zealand, then TP back, and end with "only" a 4 hour flight home.

Unless you're thinking EB TA, then travel and/or cruise for a few months then WB TA back. In which case, I salute you!

I'm thinking yes do the flight afterwards when you arent pressed for time. If something goes wrong on the flight back you can get bumped from your flight or whatever and at worst spend a extra night in europe.

I'm doing voyager may 2025. From PC to europe. Plus the 2nd leg. I woukdnt mind doing another with tree skier. About them, or fall 2025. 

• Like 1