A major rain event is unfolding across Eastern Australia.

27 minutes ago, resordanis said:

We had clothes, but not suitable for dinner and make up was looking very tired! Even this old woman didn’t know look ok😩

I always pack an evening outfit in my carry-on, plus basic skin care and simple make-up (if I can be bothered with that which is actually less and less these days). 

7 hours ago, resordanis said:

Not sure on that one, but if I see you I will chat, although you are getting off tomorrow. Definitely not me. Our luggage was extremely late being delivered so after dinner straight back to room for us as I was starting to get concerned, and we didn’t look great as we could not change or freshen up, so didn’t hang around anywhere last night.

Enjoy the rest of the cruise. it's a lovely itinerary and it looks to be quite a good crowd. The passengers seem to be a lot more lively than on the Tas/SA cruise last week... which was a very elderly crowd. I knew the destinations would attract a certain crowd but thought maybe because of Easter and Qld school hols it might skew a bit younger, but it was definitely the oldest demographic I've seen onboard.

I'm very surprised at the family mix on the current cruise, being that it's a long cruise and ends in Japan. I'd say the average age is about 20+ years younger than last week, at least. I was not expecting that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mum and son said:

Enjoy the rest of the cruise. it's a lovely itinerary and it looks to be quite a good crowd. The passengers seem to be a lot more lively than on the Tas/SA cruise last week... which was a very elderly crowd. I knew the destinations would attract a certain crowd but thought maybe because of Easter and Qld school hols it might skew a bit younger, but it was definitely the oldest demographic I've seen onboard.

I'm very surprised at the family mix on the current cruise, being that it's a long cruise and ends in Japan. I'd say the average age is about 20+ years younger than last week, at least. I was not expecting that.

Thank you and safe travels for you too. I hope your parents enjoyed their trip too or did they only do the TAS?. I find Australian itineraries attract older people as no passports required. I am surprised about the amount of children on board, as I generally don’t find a great deal on the longer cruises. Yesterday all areas were packed inside  as it wasn’t outside weather wasn’t great. I am sure the rest of the trip will go well, and hopefully the weather will behave too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Shame about the show being cancelled, those just going to Brissie miss out totally.

Yes,only on for 2 nights so a bit annoying  to sit in theatre for half an hour extra to be told it was off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Re the rain, chucking it down again down here on NSW Far South Coast. Moruya anyway.

Pretty wet in Sydney too.  I just read it’s going to get windy too and bouncy out on the water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Re the rain, chucking it down again down here on NSW Far South Coast. Moruya anyway.

Hope you are enjoying your new residence at Moruya.  Does Moruya have local flooding?  How does the weather compare with Batemans Bay, with all the rain?

• Like 1