Seltzer (Plain) Edge

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Okay so only thing I see is San Pellegrino which if plain would work…also didn’t know if they had seltzer water at the bars or OV (I’m guessing not there.)

14 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Does Club Soda work? Most bars will have that. 

Maybe…DH drinks a Celsius a day for caffeine (bad habit, I know.) They well little packets that you just add in which “might” be easier than carrying them on board.  Plus, we have the premium package so it wouldn’t cost extra for the beverage part.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Maybe…DH drinks a Celsius a day for caffeine (bad habit, I know.) They well little packets that you just add in which “might” be easier than carrying them on board.  Plus, we have the premium package so it wouldn’t cost extra for the beverage part.

I drink seltzer and club soda but I prefer club soda.  I don’t care for San Pellegrino and only drink it when I can’t get Perrier.  I think you can get club soda in cans.

Edited by zitsky
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, zitsky said:

I drink seltzer and club soda but I prefer club soda.  I don’t care for San Pellegrino and only drink it when I can’t get Perrier.  I think you can get club soda in cans.

Perrier should work to I would think…was only thing of that as still water not sparing when I saw the list.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Okay so only thing I see is San Pellegrino which if plain would work…also didn’t know if they had seltzer water at the bars or OV (I’m guessing not there.)

Summit in December had both San P and Perrier 

Edited by Liao

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I never noticed any difference between seltzer and club soda

I might be mistaken but I believe club soda has a higher sodium content. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, gerif said:

I believe that is correct.

“Club soda is infused with mineral salts to enhance its taste and fizz. These include potassium sulfate, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, and sodium bicarbonate. Seltzer is made similarly to club soda but generally doesn't contain added minerals, giving it a plainer taste.”

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I believe that is correct.

“Club soda is infused with mineral salts to enhance its taste and fizz. These include potassium sulfate, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, and sodium bicarbonate. Seltzer is made similarly to club soda but generally doesn't contain added minerals, giving it a plainer taste.”

Yep he’s going to test out San Pelegríno and Perrier and see which he likes better.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gerif said:

That is usually the case but I can not tell the difference 

19 hours ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

We will have the premium drink package.  Can you get unflavored seltzer on board? And, if so, in what format…cans, bottles, tap, etc? And, where?

If you bring a soda stream on the ship with you that would solve your seltzer problem 😉😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

It's good you have the premium pkg as club soda and seltzer are not part of the classic pkg.  I had a classic pkg and was charged for it. Wonder if I asked for a scotch and soda and asked them to hold the scotch if it would then be included?😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

That is usually the case but I can not tell the difference 

If you bring a soda stream on the ship with you that would solve your seltzer problem 😉😁

Ha ha!  That’s what we use at home for seltzer.  I actually like it plain that way.  Love my soda stream.