Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Think I missed this the other day.

IMG_7831.thumb.jpeg.e00fad76aabf934389ef6116d122f94b.jpeg

Never got a letter nor did we get a mirror message.  Guess they don't love us as much as they love you - lol! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/27/2024 at 3:07 PM, Saint Greg said:

The next moment we’ve all been waiting for.

IMG_7268.thumb.jpeg.05860c16accee1d8c7ad8a3d5267cb83.jpeg

IMG_7269.thumb.jpeg.0166232581793c54e73362f012d9a40b.jpeg

IMG_7270.thumb.jpeg.4d278a6a3e2fc396dd3c9ceb39d7ea25.jpeg

IMG_7271.thumb.jpeg.bb41db24ded740dd05044e25e48efe10.jpeg

I'm catching up to the party, but this was a huge moment for all of us over here - former student. Great kid.

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I'm catching up to the party, but this was a huge moment for all of us over here - former student. Great kid.

Hi TXTeach, I am also teacher, but High School Senior math. We have a former student that was just drafted by Green Bay. Both his parents work here with me. So, Everyone here is now excited. I am not much of a fan but I do watch my former students.    

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_7797.thumb.jpeg.c2c18210a7b1ea54200ede889dade579.jpeg

IMG_7796.thumb.jpeg.660ff72e4901af0f8bf10f746343615e.jpeg

watchu readin

IMG_7795.thumb.jpeg.105b8b60d43d10c3ba9e5da31bd48878.jpeg

This is literally my worst nightmare... I'm always afraid someone is reading over my shoulder. I have a privacy screen for when I'm reading on my phone, now I think I need one for reading on my kindle!!🫣

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, TinkLoverSam said:

This is literally my worst nightmare... I'm always afraid someone is reading over my shoulder. I have a privacy screen for when I'm reading on my phone, now I think I need one for reading on my kindle!!🫣

Lol, what are you reading on that Kindle??  🤣

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, depplep said:

That's going to be my ride in a few months. Enjoy Aruba.

I've gotta wait it out until November.  And a Havana room!  V. excited for this cruise, but so far away!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

Lol, what are you reading on that Kindle??  🤣

possibly those aforementioned racy books 😇

if Greg took a picture of almost any page on my book he'd probably get banned from CC 

Edited by TinkLoverSam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I didn't get one of those either.  No mirror message, no letter.  I'm changing my name to Greg.

1 hour ago, pe4all said:

Never got a letter nor did we get a mirror message.  Guess they don't love us as much as they love you - lol! 

Well now we know who’s special, Saint Greg and us, we got the letter but not the mirror message, there must be levels of specialness, well he is Saint Greg!

Edited by cellfree
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_8026.jpeg

Forgot how much I love those funnels.  I recently came off a Magic cruise - should have booked the Horizon instead. But, I did have the best room steward and friendliest bartenders ever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StephPS79 said:

I've gotta wait it out until November.  And a Havana room!  V. excited for this cruise, but so far away!

I meant Celebrity Beyond, but yes, so far away.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I didn't get one of those either.  No mirror message, no letter.  I'm changing my name to Greg.

Nope. Didn't get either of those on both my 25th and 50th. In fact, my Milestone card on my 50th didn't even have the number 50 on it! Patti said she would put it on with a sharpie! :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 26

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Nope. Didn't get either of those on both my 25th and 50th. In fact, my Milestone card on my 50th didn't even have the number 50 on it! Patti said she would put it on with a sharpie! :classic_biggrin:

Greg is definitely special. On our 25th cruise we didn't even get special cards. Got nothing until half way through the cruse I went by guest services and asked about the leather trinkets you are supposed to get and the steak dinners. They weren't sure what I was talking about..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, icft said:

Greg is definitely special. On our 25th cruise we didn't even get special cards. Got nothing until half way through the cruse I went by guest services and asked about the leather trinkets you are supposed to get and the steak dinners. They weren't sure what I was talking about..

I think the “leather trinkets and steak dinners” you speak of are when you hit Diamond. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cellfree said:

I think the “leather trinkets and steak dinners” you speak of are when you hit Diamond. 

Upon reflection I think you are right. Carnival ignored both occasions and I confused the two. But there was zero recognition of the milestone cruise so Greg is still special. 😁

• Haha 5