Memorial Day Weekend Pre-Cruise Flash Sale

mahdnc

This has been posted on Celebrity's trade website.  It will become active for one week starting tomorrow.

Here is the sales flyer.

Here is the list of sailings that are eligible.

I am down to one future sailing (Apr 2025 TP on Solstice) and it is not among the listed sailings.  I hope you have better luck.

image.png.cbb9d83d91695240ec6718abb6606d90.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Some have posted earlier today that the beverage package or upgrade have gone down on their sailing.

My offer for a drink package went to 35% today 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Some have posted earlier today that the beverage package or upgrade have gone down on their sailing.

Yes, it has changed on a Jan 2026 cruise we have booked on Ascent..

So my cruise says its 25% off but the price is significantly higher than before the sale when it   was 26.99 with 10% off vs 32.99 now. How does that math work?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Take a look at these pricing for zero proof packages today 

First price at 8 am zero proof full price $41ish CAD , a couple hours late full price $61 ish🤬

when when I ask about with Celebrity cruise business chat on FB , there was no answer 🤬

IMG_7236.thumb.jpeg.4d680a20594706b8ef080a8dfa419f90.jpeg

IMG_7237.thumb.jpeg.62ff0067a2525a3d632d78e958a6ab42.jpeg

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Is this a real sale?

I looked at an excursion that I was thinking of booking and it says it’s on sale, but it’s the same price as I saw yesterday!  It says 5% off….not much of a sale anyway!

Maybe the prices will drop tomorrow when the sale actually starts?

Edited by takemewithyou

10 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Is this a real sale?

I looked at an excursion that I was thinking of booking and it says it’s on sale, but it’s the same price as I saw yesterday!  It says 5% off….not much of a sale anyway!

It depends. I managed to save another $10 for one of the excursions I booked - it's Small Group, which per the flyer is in the 30% category. Another I'm eyeing hasn't dropped at all.

I almost fell for the Premium Access thing when it showed only $9.99 more than Premium Internet...then I remembered that it's PER DAY and I'm sorry, but almost $80 is a LOT just for embarkation lunch - which is about the only thing I'd use. Especially when X allows you to take your stuff to your cabin to drop it off. (If I ever sail Royal again, I'll definitely take advantage of it rather than drag luggage around for a few hours - especially when it's a sold out sailing and they are actively encouraging people who have finished eating in the buffet to wait in one of the many lounges so that those wanting to eat can sit. On my post-cruise survey I commented that they could alleviate a lot of the people just sitting in the buffet with luggage by allowing things to be dropped off in cabins like their sister line does.)

12 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Is this a real sale?

I was able to cancel and rebook an excursion for a 30% off saving. Most of my others were either the same or not worth the trouble. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mahdnc said:

This has been posted on Celebrity's trade website.  It will become active for one week starting tomorrow.

Here is the sales flyer.

Here is the list of sailings that are eligible.

I am down to one future sailing (Apr 2025 TP on Solstice) and it is not among the listed sailings.  I hope you have better luck.

image.png.cbb9d83d91695240ec6718abb6606d90.png

Thanks for letting us know.  I'm assuming the 'EC' is Eclipse?  No sale for me!

18 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Thanks for letting us know.  I'm assuming the 'EC' is Eclipse?  No sale for me!

Yeah, EC = Eclipse.  I am sorry that you could not benefit from the sale.  Neither could I.

I checked the Inside Access tour I recently booked for our upcoming Beyond sailing only to discover that Celebrity jacked up the price of the tour to put in on "sale" for 30% off which equates to exactly what I had already purchased it for.  Not impressed.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

I checked the Inside Access tour I recently booked for our upcoming Beyond sailing only to discover that Celebrity jacked up the price of the tour to put in on "sale" for 30% off which equates to exactly what I had already purchased it for.  Not impressed.

Celebrity did that for  the zero proof package on our Nov cruise so it now more expensive at 25% off than when it was 10% off 

I think this deserves an email to the prez 🤬

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

I agree not impressed.  

As a non-drinker, buying any package never benefits me.  I hadn't planned on buying WiFi for my upcoming Apex cruise, but I thought I'd check this "sale"...the daily "sale" price would make it more expensive for this 7-night trip than I paid for 10-nights on Silhouette last month.  Hard pass!!!  And I only booked one excursion in Tobago, and the sale price is exactly what I paid for it.  

I'll keep an eye on WiFi just in case it goes down, but will probably make due with the 90 minutes I get for free.

7 hours ago, minniemouse427 said:

Booked our 6/30 Eclipse cruise back in January and there hasn't been a single "sale" for our sailing since then ...including the Memorial Day sale.  ☹️

Yours is considered a holiday cruise as it occurs during July 4th period.

Unfortunately, is not eligible for most flash sale promotions.

Fine print: "select sailings departing June 1, 2024 – June 27, 2025, excluding charter sailings and holiday sailings and provides up to 35% savings off the onboard purchase price of new purchases of select goods and services. Offer availability and savings amount varies by product, ship, and length"

basically it's some sailings not all, it's some products but not all, and it might be 35% or less

And there is even hidden fine print.  Other shore excursions that are excluded include some that are classified as "High Demand Tickets" which appears to be defined as 60% booked or more.

No spa activities are on sale yet, I like to reserve a massage at some point on the trip. I have lucked out in the past, so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!