Woo Hoo... Pinnacle now equals Zenith on Celebrity

31 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Those exceptions don’t surprise me.  I’m just glad to get some of the onboard “amenities” afforded Elite+, since it will be at least 3 - 4 years before we actually get to E+, points-wise. 🙂

There is no real benefit for Elite+ vs. Elite compared to Diamond Plus vs. Diamond.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

Zenith

Featured Benefits

• Access to The Retreat Lounge/Michael’s Club(*see FAQ for reciprocal*)
  • Upon reaching the Zenith tier, receive a complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise (in a Veranda stateroom only)+++
  • 25% off Specialty Dining cover charge
  • Complimentary Laundry
  • Complimentary Premium Drink Package
  • Complimentary Premium WiFi

Off to cancel the Premium drinks package upgrade and the wifi upgrade! Save a few $$

I have 3 X cruises booked so very happy with this news!

The cruises usually come with basic drinks package and wifi when we book them.

• Like 9

Just now, Saab4444 said:

There is no real benefit for Elite+ vs. Elite compared to Diamond Plus vs. Diamond.

The extra E+ benefits that I like are 2 bags laundry (1 w/ E) and 240 internet minutes (90 w/ E).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, little britain said:

Off to cancel the Premium drinks package upgrade and the wifi upgrade! Save a few $$

I have a group one booked with my TA that comes with the perks as well but I just checked and if I downgrade to the regular rate without the perks it will cost MORE!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, little britain said:

Please post back on how that works out or if there are any glitches. We don't have an X cruise booked where it will make a difference until December 2025, but if we can drop the drink and internet packages sooner than later, maybe it will save us a few $$

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I have a group one booked with my TA that comes with the perks as well but I just checked and if I downgrade to the regular rate without the perks it will cost MORE!!

Is that because it was a group booking, or possibly because it was booked a long time ago before prices went up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orville99 said:

Please post back on how that works out or if there are any glitches. We don't have an X cruise booked where it will make a difference until December 2025, but if we can drop the drink and internet packages sooner than later, maybe it will save us a few $$

Is that because it was a group booking, or possibly because it was booked a long time ago before prices went up.

It's a group booking that includes the Classic drink package and wifi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If only Celebrity would do drink vouchers starting at Elite, like Royal does with Diamond and above.  That would make Celebrity MUCH more enticing for us versus the way it is now.

Diamond on Royal blows Elite out of the water IMO.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Researcher said:

If only Celebrity would do drink vouchers starting at Elite, like Royal does with Diamond and above.  That would make Celebrity MUCH more enticing for us versus the way it is now.

Celebrity also just updated their Elite benefits, and the way I read it, the happy hour is now honored every evening, and at any bar on board (although the wording was not all that clear.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Maybe not to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, orville99 said:

The cruises come with the packages as standard.  So I am just going to cancel the upgrade to the better drinks and to the better wifi, so it will still leave me with the regular Classic drinks on the booking and then with the Premiunm drinks as a Z.

The laundry is going to save me hunting for laundrettes ashore too!! 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, orville99 said:

Celebrity also just updated their Elite benefits, and the way I read it, the happy hour is now honored every evening, and at any bar on board (although the wording was not all that clear.)

Thanks for the info.  Hopefully it's not just adding embarkation day, but changing how the whole system works.

If it's still only from 5-7pm then it doesn't mean much.  That's the problem with Celebrity, the happy hours are very restrictive, and at a terrible time as well (right when you are getting ready for dinner for instance).  ...AND you can't get Elite happy hour drinks in the MDR

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Right, but Elite Plus isn't all that much better than Elite.

Agree.  A few “little” things here and there, such as 2nd bag of Wash and Fold.  The downside is that Celebrity still has the 5-7PM Happy Hour which can be used at most bars, but it appears it is only 5-7PM.  RCL’s 5 drinks for D+ anytime of day is a better perk, in my opinion.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I agree 💯

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

all this status talk hurts my head.  Could care less since I do not drink. I am diamond plus and when I go to the Diamond lounge, it is to get chocolate covered strawberries and then leave.

Otherwise Status is just over rated IMHO

Status may not matter to you, but a LOT of people like free drinks, free WiFi, free speciality restaurant meals, free laundry, free water, free bottle of wine, etc. every cruise. These perks save me over $1,000 every cruise, so definitely not overrated in my book. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

My celebrity status is showing Elite+ now too!  So who has a list of what the benefits are?  We’re on Adventure now on a sea day and internet isn’t that great to try to find it. 

See my post #23 in this thread.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I still show as Elite on Celebrity, so I guess they haven't updated everything yet.

Mine is updated in the app, but hasn't updated yet on the website.

2 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Status may not matter to you, but a LOT of people like free drinks, free WiFi, free speciality restaurant meals, free laundry, free water, free bottle of wine, etc. every cruise. These perks save me over $1,000 every cruise, so definitely not overrated in my book. 

and is it really free afterall in the end.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

My celebrity status is showing Elite+ now too!  So who has a list of what the benefits are?  We’re on Adventure now on a sea day and internet isn’t that great to try to find it. 

Here you go. Zoom in. 🙂

IMG_7724.jpeg

IMG_7725.jpeg

Edited by barbeyg
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, orville99 said:

😎Just got this email from Celebrity:

SHARED STATUS FOR
 OUR LOYAL MEMBERS

We’re elevating our loyalty status match program to give you the best benefits at sea. Captain’s Club members will now receive one-for-one tier matching across all three Royal Caribbean Group brands: Celebrity Cruises®, Royal Caribbean®, and now also Silversea®. This shared status gives you more benefits than ever before, and more ways to see the world—with more than 50 incredible ships sailing to nearly 1,000 destinations.

Find your Celebrity Cruises Captain’s Club tier below and discover your loyalty match for Crown & Anchor Society® and Venetian Society.

Please allow up to seven days for your status to take effect. Onboard status match benefits begin June 5, 2024.

We’ve updated Captain's Club Terms and Conditions including disclosures on how your data will be shared with other brands within the Royal Caribbean Group, as well as our dispute resolution process. By using our website, or the Captain's Club program, you agree to be bound by these updated Terms and Conditions.

START ENJOYING ONE-FOR-ONE TIER
 MATCHING BENEFITS BY ENROLLING TODAY.

ENROLL NOW

FAQS

LOY STATUS MATCH VIDEO > PLAY

TABLE

Please review the loyalty match terms and conditions for full details on eligible benefits. Some benefit exclusions may apply.

Me too.  Will be interesting for my first cruise I have booked on the "Connie" in December.  

I booked the full package with WIFI, drinks, etc. plus being in a suite...and so now I am Zenith also.  I won't change the booking.  Happy with the cabin I booked and the package deal.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1