Hand cut fries are (coming) back

2 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Does Carnival have burgers on room service now!!!!  Can someone post the menu for me?

You can find it if you Google "Carnival room service menu"/  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Does Carnival have burgers on room service now!!!!  Can someone post the menu for me?

Don't have the menu handy, but it's listed as Beef Burger. One option and it's essentially a good bacon cheeseburger. Comes with fries. I've never tried to customize it or anything, so not sure about that. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, joe/jack said:

No they don’t 

Never had Hardee’s but if Carnival could produce a product like Five Guys fresh cut fries 

that would be Golden for us

Maybe Five Guys was having a bad day the one time we went there because we heard the fries were amazing. They were not. It was probably a fluke because I know people love them but we sure didn't. Love Guy's burgers and fries!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kcl57 said:

😄  I'm the weirdo who orders a ringer, no bun, no fries

Huh, I was in line behind a guy did that exact same thing about Monday or Tuesday this past week!  If that was you, I was standing right behind you.  

19 hours ago, joe/jack said:

No they don’t 

Never had Hardee’s but if Carnival could produce a product like Five Guys fresh cut fries 

that would be Golden for us

If Carnival provided the same QUANTITY of fries as Five Guys routinely does, there wouldn't be enough space in the storerooms on Deck 0 to hold all the potatoes!  😄   

On 8/4/2024 at 3:06 AM, Pellaz said:

I'm remembering the terrible burgers they had on Independence OTS a few years ago -- tasted like the worst school-food, mostly-filler burgers imaginable -- and couldn't agree more.  

I've had that thought about most of the burgers I've gotten in the Windjammer.  Was on Wonder in November, and I thought it was on par with a cafeteria burger.  Maybe not the worst thing ever, but definitely evoked some high school cafeteria memories lol.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Maybe Five Guys was having a bad day the one time we went there because we heard the fries were amazing. They were not. It was probably a fluke because I know people love them but we sure didn't. Love Guy's burgers and fries!

Five Guys is my go-to for burgers and fries. Yup' must have been an off day. Used to love Fudruckers but sadly, they're gone. On board it's Guys for sure.

35 minutes ago, Pyrate13 said:

Five Guys is my go-to for burgers and fries. Yup' must have been an off day. Used to love Fudruckers but sadly, they're gone. On board it's Guys for sure.

There still are some Fuddrucker's but I haven't tried them in years.

https://www.fuddruckers.com/locations

5 Guys does overserve fries, but it is also built into the price.

16 hours ago, StephPS79 said:

I've had that thought about most of the burgers I've gotten in the Windjammer.  Was on Wonder in November, and I thought it was on par with a cafeteria burger.  Maybe not the worst thing ever, but definitely evoked some high school cafeteria memories lol.

Happily, the burgers I've had more recently on Freedom OTS were...decent.  Much better, anyway.  And at 2am in the Windjammer (special hours, due to a charter) they were more than adequate.  🙂   

14 hours ago, Pyrate13 said:

Happy to say there is actually one Fuddruckers open near me (NE Georgia) -- the only remaining location in the state.  😮    And they're just as good as you (and I) remember.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ledges1 said:

Found Guy’s Donkey sauce at my local grocery store on sale today. First time we have seen it other than on the ship.

Probably cheaper at your local store, but amazon, of course, has several of his...

https://amzn.to/46Yn4pP

My go to at Guy's is a double pig patty with cheese and BBQ sauce. No LTOP.

Here in the Greenville SC area we still have 2 Fudd's.  Love their 1/3lb burger and steak fries with melted cheese sauce on them!