SPECIAL REQUEST?

Hello,

We are on the Beyond, September 1 sailing in the Retreat.  How can I contact somebody regarding for requesting a table/chairs and no booth in Luminae?  Both of us cannot sit in a booth and need a chair.  I read that our table and servers will be assigned to us, just hate to find out we got a booth/or half booth.  Any ideas who I can contact and make this request with?  Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

We are on the Beyond, September 1 sailing in the Retreat.  How can I contact somebody regarding for requesting a table/chairs and no booth in Luminae?  Both of us cannot sit in a booth and need a chair.  I read that our table and servers will be assigned to us, just hate to find out we got a booth/or half booth.  Any ideas who I can contact and make this request with?  Thank you!

There really is no need to contact anyone about this beforehand.  Just go to the Luminae maitre'd and let him/her know of your request, they will make sure it happens for you for the duration of your cruise.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

There are no assigned tables in Luminae.  First night/lunch if you're there for lunch, the hostess will seat you where you prefer.  I've found they like to seat you at the same table or location so the server will be familiar with your likes/dislikes.  They are very hospitable and obliging.    However, for our next cruise, I've requested a certain table setup and my vacation planner has noted it on my booking confirmation.  We'll see if that will happen...LOL.

OT...I see you have upwards of 11,000 posts but new to Celebrity....which line(s) have you sailed and posted to CC, and did they seat you as you preferred?

Edited by Oceangoer2

Posted (edited)

While I agree it would not really be necessary, if you want you can also reach out to the Retreat team prior to your cruise at 1-877-RETREAT and discuss your request(s) with them. The Concierge on board will also be able to assist as well as the Luminae maître d, as others have suggested.  Yours will not be a difficult request to address.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

However, for our next cruise, I've requested a certain table setup and my vacation planner has noted it on my booking confirmation

May I ask what you are asking for with a certain table setup?

We had no issue getting seated at a table with 2 chairs in Luminae on Beyond.  There are different configurations throughout the venue.  Just let maitre d know when you check in. No need to make a pre cruise special request!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Shadow9612 said:

May I ask what you are asking for with a certain table setup?

Sure.....I'd like to be able to easily access the table via a sturdy chair when I break into my table dancing routine....!..haha.

Seriously though.......we mentioned we'd like a window table (health related) for DH's accommodation.  We were surprised to see the request showing on our booking confirmation.  Not necessary to do so I know, but at this point I'm crossing all the tee's and dotting the eye's...LOL....in advance of our cruise.

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2024 at 12:27 PM, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

Just tell the Restaurant manager when you check in.   They will accommodate your request.  Unlike Cunard your table will vary each evening according do availability but they will make sure you have one with chairs.    Your waiter will take care of you regardless of where you are seated.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2024 at 12:27 PM, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

Just to save you a potential headache, every time you check in, not just the first time, politely state your seating requirements

• Like 1